Isobel Wren, Ester Amoral, DebbieD, and Pandora for customs

Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

If anyone is interested I have two slots left for Pandora and her good friend DebbieD for this upcoming weekend (Saturday the 18th) in Baltimore, MD.

Pandora and I have worked together on numerous projects, including playing the role of superheroine screamer Black Nightengale and the busty blond Stargirl for our L.A.W. series. She's a great actress who takes direction well and does an amazing job every time.

DebbieD, the infamous Vampire Mermaid, is a staple of dozens of Cinemax horror movies of the 90's. This will be our first time working together, and she has a large list of heroine costumes she'll be bringing with her.

On Sunday the 26th I'll be hosting Isobel Wren and Ester Amoral at my place. Isobel Wren, Ester Amoral and I go way back to 2005 from my old work at http://www.sooperhero.com, http://www.spandexterity.net and of course our great work with the League of Amazing Women. They were actually the first professional fetish models I worked with when I moved out to the east coast. I have two slots open for this shoot as well. This will be the first time I have shot Isobel for my own production channel since 2006.

If anyone is interested in a custom please feel free to contact me at [email protected] and we can discuss details. All of my other custom slots are already filled so if anyone is interested you know how to reach me. Many thanks.

First off, the lovely Pandora....
Attachments
sandra_sample_001.jpg
sandra_sample_001.jpg (372.78 KiB) Viewed 7027 times
sandra_sample_002.jpg
sandra_sample_002.jpg (214.98 KiB) Viewed 7027 times
Last edited by Shakeshift 12 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

DebbieD, Vampire Mermaid....
Attachments
1stGold.jpg
1stGold.jpg (132.77 KiB) Viewed 7026 times
debbied_fetishcon2007.jpg
debbied_fetishcon2007.jpg (137.62 KiB) Viewed 7026 times
debbied_fetishcon2007_2.jpg
debbied_fetishcon2007_2.jpg (138.23 KiB) Viewed 7026 times
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Isobel Wren and her best friend Ester Amoral....
Attachments
isobel_wren_sample_002.jpg
isobel_wren_sample_002.jpg (204.06 KiB) Viewed 7024 times
ester_03.jpg
ester_03.jpg (426.02 KiB) Viewed 7024 times
isobel_sample_002.jpg
isobel_sample_002.jpg (275.78 KiB) Viewed 7024 times
colt13
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Isobel is so attractive.

DebbieD is an interesting get. With the exception of Tina Krause, I can't think of anyone better to do some scream queen stuff.
tuxjar
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Sadly your schedule and my bank account aren't aligned this month, but will you be doing any custom work next month?
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

DebbieD and I were talking about several of the crappy late 80's/early 90's horror movies. I had no idea that she was in some of my favorite movies from that time period. I geeked out when she admitted that she had some of the classic Marvel costumes made by designer Orpheus back in the late 90's. That stuff is so rare to see nowadays. He was like the Donfeld of Marvel superhero costuming. His creations were so... memorable. He took a superheroine's costume and made it something you'd want to see on a woman. Really high-cut legs but without a thong back. Boning to really push up a model's cleavage. Waist-cinchers, 5" stiletto-heeled boots, masks held in place with spirit gum. That man could make a heroine look HOT.

I actually had the honor of shooting Tina Krause a few years back for BONDAGE DIVAS and it was one of the most memorable experiences of my career. She was funny and very down-to-Earth. Plus she knew more about rope bondage and spatial geometry than any rigger I have ever met, hands down.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Here are two quick pics of our latest shoot for the LEAGUE OF AMAZING WOMEN....

Vesta and I proudly present our newest member of the league.... THE SCARLET WENCH!

We were planning on having a slightly different story, but my female assistant FORGOT to pack all six of my INFINITY GEMS. So here is Scarlet posing with the MIND and POWER infinity gems. =)
Attachments
DSC09010_sample_mh.jpg
DSC09010_sample_mh.jpg (278.17 KiB) Viewed 6789 times
DSC08980_sample.jpg
DSC08980_sample.jpg (323.57 KiB) Viewed 6789 times
djhooker85
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Awsome costume. Looking forward to seeing this.

Also would like to point out to you Shakeshift that the current photostory being run on the LAW website with Katherine Trayburn is really cool. She looks absolutely stunning in that supergirl costume!! I don't know what it is about her but she is amazingly beautiful. I think I have purchased every vid of yours with her in it.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Thanks DJHooker - That was an extremely difficult shoot to do, but I feel the final result (all 500 photos) in the end finally made it worth the effort. If you REALLY want to see more bondage/kryptonite/peril adventures with Katherine Trayburn though the *easiest* way to see it happen is to contact the site owners at [email protected] and tell them that you'd like to see more of my photostories on their site.

Right now I don't have any new stories with them and my commission folder for their site is completely empty. I'm guessing that they're looking at hiring some different graphic design people to do quality tales for their site instead but I'm not sure. All I know is that I don't have any new stories to tell for them. Any email you could drop them saying that you'd like to see more Stargirl stories would be greatly appreciated. =)
halbranoct
Neophyte
Neophyte

Is there anywhere that Stargirl Formula X part 1 is still avaliable from the Dawnstar clips4sale
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Why yes there is. All of my pulled videos are still available. Email me privately for more information and I can get you the hookup that you need.
Fusion
Neophyte
Neophyte

Debbied did some bits for sooperhero.com back in the day if i remember correctly

but that scarlet witch costume is the bomb =D>
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

I don't think she did, although I may be mistaken since it's been over six years now. I worked there as an employee until January 2006.
jamsession
Neophyte
Neophyte

Shakeshift,

Your last half dozen or so Dawnstar videos have been tremendous. Some of your best work. Can you let us know what is coming up?