SHG’s Justice Girl: The Return of Volitar

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
truedefiance
Producer
Producer

For all you SH Peril lovers out there this video is probably fantastic. In my own opinion the video is shot and edited very well. V as the director did an amazing job with the camera angles, well Rye (if I remember the very brief existence of a preview clip well) did the sound and editing wonderfully. Last but never least Missy Rhodes was stunning as ever in this video. Small spoilers to come if you have not seen it just as a warning. The video has 2 1/2 peril scenes. The first is very short demonstrating the power of one of the villains. Justice Girl is quickly over powered and has to retreat. Then after, for some unknown reasons she is invincible to the lesser villains lightning attacks, but is quickly subdued. Enter Volitar and his continuous attacks on our hero's vagina with power/life draining lightning. This I am sure appeals to a great many people, but not my cup of tea. I will go along with it if some actual sex will happen at the end, but sadly that never happened. The videos description makes you believe that it will (and in a sense it does off camera after Volitar "leaves" her to his minions), but I feel a bit tricked as a customer. I am willing to accept that my desired form of SH Peril will not happen very often if not for Rye, and a few other producers that can make it happen in a fashion I enjoy (Rye if you are reading this love your work and love Ashley, but please can we seen some new girls? :) ). I want to make it 100% clear I am in no way dogging this video. The video is filmed very well and the individuals involved are all talented. My only complaint is in how it was marketed. After watching the video clip and reading the description I felt it was insinuated that there would be a simulated sex scene after Volitar left Justice Girl to his minions. To end this rant I feel this is a bit common that this perception is given and it makes it very frustrating as a customer to find the content I actually enjoy.

If your interested in this video please check it out at SHG-Media. If watching a Superheroine get her butt kicked and shocked vaginally is your thing, you will love this one!

Nettacki
Neophyte
Neophyte

I'm appealed more by the fact that she's bound that way while getting shocked there and showing off her great stomach at the same time. For some reason, if it went to simulated sex, I wouldn't be as into it.