Dani Daniels and Jayden Cole Coming On Friday!

Hypnosis, Mind Control and Erotic Superheroine Adventures!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I will be shooting Dani Daniels and Jayden Cole this Friday!

Most like the characters will be

Dani Daniels as Catwoman (Pussy Woman)

and of COURSE,

Jayden Cole as Wonder Woman! (Princess Paradise!)

if you have any ideas get them in now! We shoot in 2 days!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

How about an electric whip for Pussy Woman, thereby allowing her to stun PP from range, then close and chloro her?
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Lots of scope for pinning her arms/legs etc, and it could be a normal whip that gets electrified by a button in the handle or just electrified period.
If you don't use it now, I hope it'll get a look in down the line, like to see a Catwoman character with a whip, makes it complete.
Whatever you do, hope you have a good shoot today and enjoy yourselves, it beats what I do for a living. (Anytime you want to swap and monitor the UK Truck freight fleet, just let me know! :wink: )
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

maybe the countess with her very long cig holder
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

tallyho wrote:Lots of scope for pinning her arms/legs etc, and it could be a normal whip that gets electrified by a button in the handle or just electrified period.
If you don't use it now, I hope it'll get a look in down the line, like to see a Catwoman character with a whip, makes it complete.
Whatever you do, hope you have a good shoot today and enjoy yourselves, it beats what I do for a living. (Anytime you want to swap and monitor the UK Truck freight fleet, just let me know! :wink: )

We are going to give it a good look for sure. We didn't have a whip that would do the video justice, so we left it out, but I will definitely include it in the future!