Episode 64- Camvoy's Paladin City Adventures

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Romedawg187
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Link: http://clips4sale.com/studio/27235/

The title is longer, but shortened it to fit this review.

Being a liker of supervillains like Virago, Electra, and Valik himself, evil winning the day does have a good ring to it. However, what I was hoping to be a homage to at least one of these hall of fame baddies turned out to be a moderate letdown.

The movie opens up as Cherry Avenger(Monica Jade/Jade Marie) and Orange Avenger(Hannah Perez), make contact with paladin city HQ. Being a newcomer to the paladin city goodie goodies, Cherry says she's ready to face villainesses. However, their target, Peril Von Claw(Vivica Hallow), stops them dead in their tracks as she proceeds to knock out both our do gooders. With our superheroines now under her spell, who knows what encounters may come.

There is, however, some shining lights about this video. the scene where the hypnotized Monica and Hannah make out while Vivica kisses one from behind was a good mirror to a scene from HW's Mixed Heroines 5. And even the ending where we see our heroines fall asleep after making out, though questionable, was still a decent one.

But those positives did little to save it from the negatives that followed. It felt like an adult movie with more emphasis on one on one, sometimes two on one, love making than actual struggle. The fight scene felt like 2 finger pokes and the heroines were out, the sex scenes were too long and overwhelming, and at the end of it, it came off as lazy.

Being neutral of the debate between a video with story and a video with mature content plus story, this had some entertainment value. it's bad, but the actresses made it good as we would see them in more adventures in different forms of peril. while later videos would improve and contain better stories, this video was ultimately about one thing: how good it is to be evil.

Contains: debooting, fondling, kissing, foot fetish, and KOs.

6/10
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Ha! I remember that shoot. That was a doubleshoot day with the one with Cali Logan happening earlier and then preparing for the next shoot. Vivica had just left to wait for her ride and our two good girls showed up for the next shoot, only for our scheduled villainess to no-show. Vivica saved the shoot by coming back once I asked her if she'd be okay with sticking around. That was Monica's first superheroine shoot and it was fun breaking her in. My bad on the stuff you didn't care for, but I'm happy you liked the stuff that you did.

I've got more upcoming and we'll see how all that turns out.