Classic 9, Jean Blade vs Agent X 2 from Silk N' Blood

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Wow! Classic 9, Jean Blade vs Agent X 2 was real nice!
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=253

The girl is very classy looking. A real nice change of pace from the usually teen girlish models. I like adult, sophisticated women. She reminds me of Spencer's girlfriend in Spencer for Hire. Also reminds me of the first actress who played Black Scorpion in the movie (not the TV show). Plus the bad buy is actually a good actor which is a plus. I get tired of bad guys that look like pizza deliver guys.

Also the chloro scene lasts for a fair time and it was great seeing him slowly force the cloth over her face. Nice wake up and she does a great job acting. The end wasn't my taste but the rest was worth the price. I so did want to see her tied up. Hope you use this model again, she's gorgeous and eloquent.
truedefiance
Producer
Producer

Review does not say much, about as much as the site does. Can you give a little bit of detail as to what is in the scenes? i.e. bondage, low blows, nudity, sexual content?
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

truedefiance wrote:Review does not say much, about as much as the site does. Can you give a little bit of detail as to what is in the scenes? i.e. bondage, low blows, nudity, sexual content?
Chloro from behind with a second attempt (girl breaks away and is regrabbed). Nice pass out. Wake scene on floor. Nice wake. Face punch to girl, Body punch I believe (low), roughing up (shaking and pushing around), threatening with gun, some unwanted sexual advance (light kiss on shoulder), hand choking, strangulation with wire with death scene and girl layed out dead. Actually about half the movie is the choking scene. Girl is in dress skirt, dark hose, white blouse and blazer.

Hope that helps.
truedefiance
Producer
Producer

Yes it does, thank you for the detail. Not my cup of tea!