Punished Heroines gets new director

Punished Heroines
Producer
Producer

It's been a long time since PH has released anything new but that is about to change. Hi, my name is Chris and I will be heading up Punished Heroines to free up Rye with his other productions. The next releases will feature a new Superior Girl actress seen below, Jessie Rogers, and will have the same costume used in 1984. The first movie is a custom order from a regular board member here, then followed by a story from Rye. Production starts Oct 6th.

It is my goal to bring the same production values over to the PH realm as seen in Rye's latest PG releases. I can be reached at [email protected]. Anything I can't answer I will forward to Rye or just ask him to pop in. Thanks for reading and let me know if there are any questions. There is still one available day for an additional custom order.

Chris Styles

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Crikey that's a nice ass, and let's face it, the rest of her is none too shabby either!
After you've filmed her, you can wear an 'I Shot JR' t-shirt :D
Jessie looks delicious!
Good luck with it all anyway.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Welcome and good luck with the new productions. I think you've found a suitable looking girl already.
Incubus
Henchman
Henchman

Is this the Jessie Rogers I think it is, Hot Brazilian teen Jessie Rogers.

If so =D> =D> =D>

I've read some of her posts on other forums and Jessie Rogers is Super Cool.
braces17
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Ditto BLX. Wishin the best and lookin forward to great stuff. Q - ref TBFE (still waitin for season 2) - they had a short Superianna with Lindsay Hanzl. Do you or anyone know what happened with TBFE and in particular the superianna v1.0? Don't know if there was a connection tween PH, Rye, TBFE, or any of the producers/directors. The short V1.0 really had a lot of potential and I really miss their work.
Dr.Morticus
Producer
Producer

Two days away from suggested film date. I don't know about you guys, but I am very excited for this new film. A new director can be scary, but I am sure the Rye chose him for a reason. I am going to go ahead and put my neck out there and say this may be one of the best PH videos to come.

The Dark Lord Returns -Ruby Guardian Now On Sale! (SHG-Media)
Millenium Member

Jessie is incredibly hot! Love that hair! Wow....
Dave
Sargeant
Sargeant

She has hair? I didn't get that high! Lol. But really she is a beautiful girl and I think she will be a great addition to their company. She looked great in the preview video.