BatGrl/WndrWoman: Villainous Revenge- Fetish Sanctum

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Romedawg187
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Diana Knight's Fetish Sanctum: http://www.clips4sale.com/store/37863

A special thanks to Diana Knight for assisting me with some playback trouble I had. Seems like my mp4 player couldn't handle the HD-type ones just yet.

Diana Knight has been everywhere and done everything in her field. She can take any normal thing and turn it into something more vivid. Even something like humiliating the viewer can seem like it's a thing of awesomeness. Whether it's playing a robot or whipping the tar out of her adversary, there's no denying it: she is a work of art.

We see BatGirl(Evangeline Von Winter) tied up to a mobile phone bomb. Moments later, Wonder Woman(Diana Knight) rushes just in time to throw the bomb away and attempt to save the Batty one. Unfortunately for our heroine, a prison escapee(Leviathan) surprise attacks her with a chloroform rag and does the same to the bat. Can our dynamic duo stop this madman or will they be subjected to be served a cold dish called vengeance?

From 1st to 4th ranked video at her site, it well deserved the top 5 slot. Leviathan's performance as the villain was top notch, almost like seeing Valik and Mighty Hypnotic vids of old. Sound effects were timed well, it told a pretty good story, and though I'm not a fan of a torturous ending, it can make any villains revenge that much sweeter. While the only bad thing I can say about it was the explosion having no effect on the characters, this video on its own well enough made up for that.

Add this one to your collection, it's a keeper.

For fans of: Erotic Scenes, KO scenes, removal of costumes, debooting, and bondage

8/10