SUPERIOR WOMAN VS. DOCTOR X - Krush of the KryptoConda

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
SupergirlLover
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

[YouTube][/YouTube]This review is from the website Consssssstrictor's Lair at
http://clips4sale.com/studio/33501

First off I don't like being harsh (because that means I didn't like something) but this was laughable (literally had me laughing). Didn't read the thing the first time didn't know I had to use a ten point system (prefer the five point one but...)

The Heroine in this is Superior Woman (Supergirl) The Villian is never physically revealed but it is some guy. This video has alot of heroine in bondage footage (more then half of it is bondage/struggling) It ends very oddly and abruptly.

Starring Suzi ? as Supergirl
Produced & directed by Todd A. Kaylor

Production Quality is a 4/10. I have a $100 Dollar picture Camera that takes better video quality then this.
Dialogue 1/10. If I could give zeros I would. The Dialogue was just retarded.
Taunting 2/10. I found it laughable then irritating then laughable again.
Struggling 5/10. She did an adaquate job at it (I guess) there wasn't really any heart in it.
Bondage 7/10. She was pretty much bound then choked and in bondage more then 70% of the video.
Costume Play (Cosplay) 7/10. I would have given it a higher score but the video quality sucks. She started out of costume transforms a minute or so into the vid and stays in costume till the end.
Sex Factor 2/10. Supergirl just being Supergirl is Sexy but the quality of the vid takes away. Few unintentional Panty shots are there. Nothing blatant, but that isn't what this vid was about.
Ending 1/10. I feel cheated. The ending itself was enough to make this whole video not worth it.

Overall Score 2/10. This is my opinion of this video. If you are a fan of Heroines in Bondage or Struggling you may like this but......Nah.
SupergirlLover
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

? I tried putting pictures not sure what I did though? Ignore the youtube things not sure how they got there or what I did or am doing wrong. Oh well..
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

For the above...

They also have Superior Woman vs the Constrictor.

RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

I know what you mean, I felt like I set my money on fire after watching this vid, but the model looked very attractive as SG and I thought I would give it a chance. The camera quality was laughable.
TightsLover
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

That's Suzi Lorraine. Terrible actress, sad to say, but she keeps getting cast in a lot of B-style movies.