Superheroine Avengers by Akiba-Web

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

http://www.akiba-web.com/product/downlo ... ct_id=4096
Superheroine Avengers by Akiba-Web

This is a pretty good video. The fight scenes are very well done with the pink power ranger heroine really knowing how to fight. The girl playing Wonder Woman isn't the best in the lot but she's the most voluptuous. The movie has various endings including a bad ending in which all 5 bad guys have their way with their respective heroines. They split the action up in which one heroine is turned evil then two are captured and abused then the other two are abused then all four are abused. The Wonder Woman attack is pretty well done including her debelting. They even have the actress get back up and try and be strong only to fail cause she lost her belt. Every heroine is penetrated more than once though they seem to focus on the naked heroine and the magic girl heroine more than the others. The girl playing the naked heroine is probably the hotest of the bunch. In my opinion this is worth getting even though its around $70. You get a lot of video, a story, lots of fights, lots of sex, nudity and lots of special FX.

I don't normally review products since I'm a producer myself but I figure Akiba is in Japan and not part of our market directly.
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

People are telling me there are other videos with WW type characters that are better.
Eagle
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Love that you are reviewing an akiba video. There are a ton and they are a little pricey so it's good to share the knowledge.

As far as Akiba WW there are a couple with Rina Fukada as the actress that are pretty solid.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Sadly they just did one with a poo-ing and peeing Wonder Woman which really just is so sad.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. X wrote:Sadly they just did one with a poo-ing and peeing Wonder Woman which really just is so sad.
It must have been an interesting meeting at Akiba's marketing department when someone produced the Venn diagram illustrating the crossover appeal of the superheroine and scat fetishes.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yeah and why that would end up on the English side of the website. Not that my stuff is sunday church going material but still. Just seems a waste of a good Wonder Woman costume. I doubt they can just wash it and give it to another girl.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

They probably sell the soiled costume unwashed to a fan for a huge price. I dread to think what he'll do with it.:sick:

The funny thing is the WW model's pussy will be pixelated in that scat video. Yeah, like that's the bad part.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HA! Yes, I didn't even think of that. They pixellate the naughty bits, even fake ones but poo and pee are shown.
Eagle
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Haha, can we change the subject before I vomit...
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

So silly they make a video then fuzz it out?
I LOVE seeing sexy women in Pantyhose, skin tight Spandex, Tights, Leggings, Unitards, Catsuit, BodyStockings, Gloves, Masks and sexy seductive Role Playing Peril! Go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!