Custom Videos

General discussions about superheroines!
L.M. Tracy
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I hope everyone isn't getting sick of me. I know I have been posting a lot lately. I am just new and am rather taken back by all the content here!

I just wanted to get some info on custom videos.

I tried searching, but the "Mother of all custom videos" seemed to over power anything else. So, here I am looking to make a complete list of possible producers willing to take on a custom. I assume that some will be more willing than not depending on the content requested, but I wont know until I've asked. :)

I want to write a script and watch some video camera wielding genius make it real for me! That would be very exciting!

If you are interested shoot me a PM and we can chat about the details.

Thank you!

~~@ Tracy
Jack Perry's Lady Luck is now available in all formats on SmashWords.com!
L.M. Tracy Blog follow my random postings if you want to get to know me.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

SHiP Producers are not trained Clydesdale horses in a circus show. We don't (often) come when called. :)

Rather than have thirty producers all emailing or PM'ing you like a bunch of starving college kids doing a job interview, why don't you instead find a few producers that you like, and then solicit them and ask them what their rates are for a custom shoot? That way you find a producer whose work you already admire and respect and save yourself a lot of unnecessary emails with producers who don't do content that you personally like or find appealing.
L.M. Tracy
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Shakeshift wrote:SHiP Producers are not trained Clydesdale horses in a circus show. We don't (often) come when called. :)

Rather than have thirty producers all emailing or PM'ing you like a bunch of starving college kids doing a job interview, why don't you instead find a few producers that you like, and then solicit them and ask them what their rates are for a custom shoot? That way you find a producer whose work you already admire and respect and save yourself a lot of unnecessary emails with producers who don't do content that you personally like or find appealing.
Haha wow I was not thinking about producers as trained Clydesdales, but now that image will be tickling me all night!
It would make more sense for me to contact them, I guess I don't know who the producers really are. I have seen so few videos.
I have emailed two producers so far and I am sure they are quite busy with videos or life. I am just really excited about this new thing. lol (such a child sometimes)

I have noticed the green titles and stars that represent producers, but a lot of them don't have links to their work. Oy vey where do I begin?
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

As I mentioned in another thread, LM, if you're interested in a custom, feel free to PM. To second Shakeshift, depending on what your custom idea is, look around and see who would appear most likely to give you what it is you're looking for, especially if it involves specific content.
L.M. Tracy
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Kace wrote:As I mentioned in another thread, LM, if you're interested in a custom, feel free to PM. To second Shakeshift, depending on what your custom idea is, look around and see who would appear most likely to give you what it is you're looking for, especially if it involves specific content.
Thank you Kace, I found the list of producers and I am looking at the sites now. :)

I will do my homework before I open my big mouth again :yawn:
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Hi
I am in the process of getting my 3rd custom made.

It is the most expensive so far but I am confident it wil be the best but that is not to say my previous 2 are not brilliant, it just means i have gone for a certain actress/model I am taken by and the company she works for are not really a fetish company .

What I can say though is that the producers I have worked with have all been VERY helpful and eager to assist me and I contacted them after watching several of their movies so I knew what to expect.

Please feel free to pm me if you want to chat about them.

All the best
LT
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
Dr.Morticus
Producer
Producer

I might be interested once i finish my first video. PM me in a few weeks if you are still looking.

The Dark Lord Returns -Ruby Guardian Now On Sale! (SHG-Media)