Tips for Producers

General discussions about superheroines!
Dr.Morticus
Producer
Producer

I have been spending the better part of my day getting pumped up and ready for tomorrows shoot. I came across this Youtube channel and they have a lot of great tips for action scenes! I just thought I would put it out there and share. If you have any interesting information to share I would love to see it!

[youtube][/youtube]

The Dark Lord Returns -Ruby Guardian Now On Sale! (SHG-Media)
Millenium Member

Wow! Great! Some real nice tips.
Dr.Morticus
Producer
Producer

Mr. X wrote:Wow! Great! Some real nice tips.
Yeah and a lot more than just fight scenes. I am liking their sense of humor as well.

Millenium Member

One rule I would tell the model is if she happened to actually hit one of us just keep acting until the scene was done. Don't stop. I got hit anyway so might as well get a scene out of it. One model I had named Eve was into martial arts and I got round kicked in the head on more than a few occasions. Most gut punches we just let the model hit us since they don't hit hard anyway. More worried about them bending a wrist or something.
Dr.Morticus
Producer
Producer

Mr. X wrote:One rule I would tell the model is if she happened to actually hit one of us just keep acting until the scene was done. Don't stop. I got hit anyway so might as well get a scene out of it. One model I had named Eve was into martial arts and I got round kicked in the head on more than a few occasions. Most gut punches we just let the model hit us since they don't hit hard anyway. More worried about them bending a wrist or something.
I could not agree more. I have martial arts in my background and I can take a hit. I would much rather her hit me than I her! Is the video with Eva still up? I would like to see that fight scene.

Millenium Member

Dr.Morticus wrote:
Mr. X wrote:One rule I would tell the model is if she happened to actually hit one of us just keep acting until the scene was done. Don't stop. I got hit anyway so might as well get a scene out of it. One model I had named Eve was into martial arts and I got round kicked in the head on more than a few occasions. Most gut punches we just let the model hit us since they don't hit hard anyway. More worried about them bending a wrist or something.
I could not agree more. I have martial arts in my background and I can take a hit. I would much rather her hit me than I her! Is the video with Eva still up? I would like to see that fight scene.
I worked with Space Babe as a monster in that situation so you'd have to go to www.monsterbabecentral.com. Eve is the girl in the silver cat suit in my Kim Li video.
Dr.Morticus
Producer
Producer

Mr. X wrote:
Dr.Morticus wrote:
I worked with Space Babe as a monster in that situation so you'd have to go to http://www.monsterbabecentral.com. Eve is the girl in the silver cat suit in my Kim Li video.
I am guessing it is the blonde? If so, I don't think I would mind a few hits by her. haha.

Millenium Member

Yes. The blonde. Great girl. Great body. And she could fight and was a total comic book nerd.
Dr.Morticus
Producer
Producer

Mr. X wrote:Yes. The blonde. Great girl. Great body. And she could fight and was a total comic book nerd.
Sounds like the perfect woman. My instructor was female and she could hit like a truck! I think it's great when women get into martial arts.