Custom Videos - wanna do some Super Heroine stuff!

Get latest info and chat with your favorite producers!
border7
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi to everyone on the forum. I hope this is the right place to post this topic and please accept my apologies if it isn't!

I'm Steve, a freelance erotic fetish videographer looking to share damsel in distress scenarios with like minded rope bondage enthusiasts and am trying to get some interest now in Super Heroines in peril content.

I'm a long time lover and creator of strange and wondrous bondage scripts and have had commissioned customs by some of the U.S. greats, from Jon Woods to Natalie Demore. I have had a lot of stuff done at Superbound.com too.

So... Yes, I've started out doing this myself - Mega exciting - with U.K. glamour and adult models (girls whom I've shot with and/or want to shoot with me include beauties like Sophie Patrick, Casey B, Emma Green, Danielle Maye, Jenna Hoskins, Charlie Z, Denni Tayla, Shay Hendrix, Sarah Arnold, Lucy Devine and many more) and I was wondering if anybody would be interested in sharing some scripts with me that they might like to see made into mini movies?

If I can get enough interest (like totally affordable 10,15, 20 or 30 minute - or longer, just ask - adventures) I'll be able to shoot custom scenarios for whoever wants them.

If anybody is interested in this, please let me know. The more I can get on board, the cheaper each custom request will be for me to shoot some amazing rope and gag action for those who want some really intense content. My personal favs are snooping lady detectives knocked out and kidnapped by nutty, outlandish villains and though I have some superheroine eye masks, and bikinis, more specific costumes can be sent to me by the requester.

I'm also in contact with the awesome

[email protected]
http://supercustoms.blogspot.com
http://www.modelmayhem.com/AMarsh

who's happy to share his wonderful wardrobe with my models :)

Favourite gags - cloth over-the-mouth and cleaves. And they have to be TIGHT. Of course, I'm open to shooting with any variety of gags so just let me know what you'd like to see. Can't wait to hear your ideas and just as importantly, can't wait to shoot with some of these gorgeous models.

Any U.K. based model you'd like to see I can look into as well.

Please feel free to message me for info.

Cheers!

Steve (@Borderland7 on my brand new Twitter for some great pics! Give me a follow and let's talk)