Nice Batgirl costume?

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.

What do we think of this costume?

I like this costume
52%
I do not like this costume
12%
I'd like to see this costume or a costume like this used by superheroine peril producers
36%

Total votes: 101
thecatsuit
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I believe this model goes by the name of Radeo or something like that, I do know that she is from suicidegirls.com or something along those lines!! I do have a lot more of these photos but due to size limits on uploaded photos on this forum I can only upload the images that comply.
Attachments
bat6.jpg
bat6.jpg (85.06 KiB) Viewed 6340 times
bat9.jpg
bat9.jpg (267.51 KiB) Viewed 6340 times
bat11.jpg
bat11.jpg (233.96 KiB) Viewed 6340 times
bat12.jpg
bat12.jpg (298.18 KiB) Viewed 6340 times
bat16.jpg
bat16.jpg (246.91 KiB) Viewed 6340 times
Dr.Morticus
Producer
Producer

Does it come with the model? ;)

Seriously it looks great, the only thing I would say could be better is the bat symbol. It could used cleaner edges. Love that it is grey.

The Dark Lord Returns -Ruby Guardian Now On Sale! (SHG-Media)
Sargeant 1st Class

It's a nice enough Batgirl costume, in most respects. I think the colors and cut largely work, and it seems to hit the major design points. If I were a producer, planning to use this as the basis of a costume to be seen in a future SHIB short, I would make a couple of modifications. The emblem is a bit rough, as shown, both in the cut and the stitching which attaches it. The bat ears on the cowl/mask are also a bit loose. I would modify these to be sure they stand more or less vertically, rather than going off in odd directions. If one is going to go so far as to acquire or build a costume, intending to depict a specific character, why not take a couple of extra steps to depict the character as well as possible? :yes: That little bit of extra attention would make a big difference for a person like myself, when deciding whether to take an interest in a production or just move along.
syntaur1
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Yes... yes I think I would let this Batgirl eat crackers in my bed...:)
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

YOWZA! Spectacular! And the outfit's pretty nice too.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I think she looks great in costume but have you seen her out of it on the Tattoo thread?
Deal breaker for me I'm afraid.
But the costume as is looks good, but I would echo earlier sentiments that the ears are a.
little too long .
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
thecatsuit
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

tallyho wrote:I think she looks great in costume but have you seen her out of it on the Tattoo thread?
Deal breaker for me I'm afraid.
But the costume as is looks good, but I would echo earlier sentiments that the ears are a.
little too long .
I have seen a few other pictures of her and I reflect your opinion, but just shows how much a good costume can do for you! You could probably make Margaret Thatcher look like a babe in a high quality Batgirl costume!!!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Catsuit, don't ruin my Bg fantasies, please! If I think of MT the next time I see Cali in that awesome suit, there's gonna be trouble between us! Lol :w00t:

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
batmanxxx
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

nice,much better than most of those lame black costumes floating around.
Spankdex
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I for one love it, when can I order a custom ;)
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

This is a great Batgirl costume! Would definitely like to see this used in a peril film, rather than the common purple 60s costume you see all the time in this genre.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Apart from the long ears, the mask is almost perfect. I'm not at all keen on the rigid Yvonne Craig style cowls which often fit badly and can be blown off the model's head by the force of a sparrow farting in Beijing. This mask, however, fits the model's face very well and would stretch and distort nicely as a villain tries to peel it off.

Does anyone know if this costume is mass-produced or is it something commissioned specifically for this shoot?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

I much prefer the grey/blue Batgirl costume to all others. Yes, please use this in a video!
Nykron
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I found it really funny the majority of you favors this suit over the Supergirl one, even though they're both zentai suits. Why is that? :huh:
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Just this is a Batgirl costume, for me the Sg one just looked liked Supermans with a woman wearing it. (No offence to the lady concerned, she looked hot, but just not Sg for my money.

metalgearzeta
Henchman
Henchman

Wow. She is absolutely gorgeous and the sight of that shiny gray spandex ... Amazing! This is criminally underused in productions, the only comparison I can think of is MH's Teen Bat.
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

Very sexy indeed, I would web her easily!