Pantyhose or Bare Legs??

General discussions about superheroines!

Pantyhose or Bare Legs?

Pantyhose
60%
Bare Legs
28%
Don't Care
13%

Total votes: 80
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Well, I'm probably opening up Pandora's Box here (as I've seen on other forums), but I would like to know what you prefer:

PANTYHOSE

or

BARE LEGS

??? - oh, and here's the kicker:

AND WHY?!?!?!?
Last edited by CustomSuperheroines 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

This will cause MASSIVE amounts of arguing lol but im a pantyhose guy. I love heroines in them, and hearing that slight swish as their legs rub together or when a villian runs his hands over them as he carries off her unconscious body. Stuff like that gets me. And they make legs look ten times more fantastic.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I would echo Mamooche's comment that pantyhose just make a girl's legs look better to me. As for why, I can't really rationalize it any more than I could rationalize why I believe Vanilla is a superior ice cream to Strawberry. Fetishes/tastes are extremely subjective.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
labink61
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Opaque tights in sexy feminine colors like pink,purple,red. ive always been a big fan of heroes and heroines captured and tied up wiyh opaque tights on
greenknight
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Heroine Addict wrote:I would echo Mamooche's comment that pantyhose just make a girl's legs look better to me. As for why, I can't really rationalize it any more than I could rationalize why I believe Vanilla is a superior ice cream to Strawberry. Fetishes/tastes are extremely subjective.
I agree. I love legs in general but legs in pantyhose are 1000% better IMHO. The shinier the hose, the better. The look, the feel, the sound of pantyhose simply triggers all the right synapses in my brain. I also agree that you can't rationalize your like or dislike of something like this. You either do or you don't.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Just copying and pasting from the last time this was brought up. LOL!

Hose hose and more hose. Tights, stockings leggings, whatever u call that skin tight material on a nice pair of legs is ALWAYS better in my opinion. I found this genre way back in the internet boom of the mid 90s while searching for pics of women A. In bondage or B. In hosiery. The way I spend my spare time when the Mrs. Isn't around changed forever. Love me a Super Girl in tights, a female Robin, Power Girl, or Wonder Woman. Why stop at one pair? Let's see 2! Love to see a dark pair of tights ripped open only to find a tan pair underneath. Or maybe a Villain is wearing a pair of dark thigh-highs over a pair of tan tights. (Usually a little more of a slutty of a look than I prefer but that's why I say villainess). Only thing I like better than that- a WET pair of hose! Soak 'em up, spray 'em in some toxic fluid or dunk them in a pool or tub! LOVE IT! Different styles, colors, patterns, lengths, I love 'em all! Yes a perfect pair of tan bare legs is beautiful and I will buy films featuring bare legged heroines if the peril is good (super girl 1984) but I always prefer some hosiery.

Why? I can't explain! I have just loved legs in hosiery since I can remember. Pretty sure they gave me my first boner! LOL!
viper1225
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Definitely pantyhose!!! Superheroines always need pantyhose. I love the look of them. They make the legs look so great. It's the best when the superheroines are de-booted and you get to see their stocking feet. I love their ankles tied together and you see their stockinged soles. Then tickle those stockinged soles. I love nude pantyhose with reinforced toes.
DevilMan38
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Another tights (or pantyhose as some of you crazy kids call them) lover here.

For me, bare legs are a deal breaker; I've just no interest in bare legged heroines.

As for the 'why', well for one thing very few women have flawless legs, and being a leg lover I want their legs to look as good as possible. Tights/hose hide the imperfections, and the shine of the sheer nylon enhances the shape of the legs and makes them look so much more touchable.
Personally I also think they add a touch of vunerablilty (because they're so easily damaged) to a Superheroine.

And there's something about the sound of them swishing together too.
Love your rage, not your cage
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

This is SO interesting to me… I asked this same exact question one year ago and got the opposite answer….

Logan
korda
Henchman
Henchman

I'm a fan of bare legs. The color of pantyhose give the legs a artificial look. Those close ups of the rear of models wearing pantyhoses are disgusting. A Butt condom? No thanks! And the worst of the worst: pantyhose ripped. It totally distracts you from the movie with those holes in the legs. Check the trailer or screengrabs of NGC 2 - Episode 8. The color of her leg is much more beautiful than the pantyhose and that ridiculous hole.

SGWriter
Story General
Story General

HL, just as a heads up I think your doomed no matter what you do. The hose fans will cry out for it if a heroine is bear legged, the bare fans will cry out if there is hose. Your doomed sir lol.

More helpful on topic, I'm a pantyhose/tights fan. To explain why...well I'd say I like how they draw attention to and give a lady leg's smoothness and shape. Can't really explain it more than that, my dream lady would be a gal who had great legs which and she wore pantyhose or tights with them. I imagine its the same for a bare leg fan, they just prefer to see the leg and the lady's skin.

Now how this applies to superheroines, I like different kinds on different heroines. Wonder Woman for example should have fleshtone or suntanned pantyhose (or dancer tights like a cheerleader might wear). Supergirl could have on some sheer pantyhose. A Batgirl-Black Canary or dark colored costumed heroine gets black pantyhose or tights. I think the colors of the costume actually affect the choice quite a bit.

One more thing I'd mention is that I prefer pantyhose/tights to stockings. For a heroine especially the uniform look of P/T is better. Now for a villainess depending on their costume stockings might work. Even better would be to have the stockings over some pantyhose which could be a little thinner or sheer. Generally I like my villainesses to have dark colored hosiery but again this can depend on their costume/colors.

Hope that rambling helped lol.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
SHL
Producer
Producer

HeroineLegends wrote:Well, I'm probably opening up Pandora's Box here (as I've seen on other forums), but I would like to know what you prefer:
PANTYHOSE
or
BARE LEGS
AND WHY?!?!?!?
I'm pretty sure your follow up question will be: Why do you like Superheroines? PLEASE GIVE ME A RATIONALE EXPLANATIONI mean aren't they just normal actresses wearing costumes? I FIND THIS SOOOOO INTERESTING

Instead of literally just reading through the pages upon pages of information on this forum you decided to open up three new discussions on things we the heroine community have continually stated in almost every thread. Guess what? You aren't asking anything ground breaking.

I'm glad you find our fetish so damn interesting. It looks like you came here to entertain us but in the end we got the pleasure to entertain you. Why do we have fetishes? I dunno go ask a psychologist. If you want to be educated on our taste and interest explore this forum and just read.

Don't try and trigger a decade old argument in which no one will win. Some people like bare legs and some don't. Everyone wants their cup of tea. Oh and heres the kicker:
NO LOGIC TO BE FOUND HERE
Henchman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I prefer bare legs, but believe me if you made a film which ticked every other box but the heroine was wearing tights it really wouldn't bother me unduly*.

* except brightly coloured opaque tights and no boots/shoes - I have to draw the line somewhere and I'm afraid it's there.
athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Yes another war without reason or end! LOL. I think Producers have to decide what works for the models, the character being portrayed and the situation. I don't think you will find a rule. In WW-XXX, Christina Carter looked great in tights as did Lynda Carter in the series.

Yet for all my WW purism, I loved Cherry Poppins/Sadie Holmes playing WW in short boots w/o pantyhose. She had nice legs and showed them off well.

I, for one, don't like Bat Girl in purple tights or panty hose. I see costumes like that and I am reaching to hit X. It takes a lot to win me back. Can be done but it's a hard hill to climb with me.

I couldn't imagine Electra Woman and Dyna Girl without their signatures hose/tights. Yet I loved Alex Bettinger's loose parody of the voltage vixens without hose/tights. Go figure.

In GLG-XXX, Kendra James' costume didn't lend itself to pantyhose. When we could, we showed Kendra's beauty. I thought it would be a shame to cover up Taylor Raz's and Amiee Cambridge's legs. In my opinion, there was no substitute for all three ladies' natural beauty and sexiness.

So I guess, the only answer is there is no answer. Producers you just gotta play this one by feel. For fans, don't cling to absolutes, you might miss something really good. Thanks for a fun strand. -Tyr Garm (Executive Producer and Writer for WW-XXX and GLG-XXX)
Last edited by athenaartemis 11 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I also prefer pantyhose and nylons.
teotwawki
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

You can make hose look a little ruffed up for the effects of a hard fought battle, just don't do it to a pair of legs unless your good with special effects.

Some legs just look better in hose as well. My 2 cents.

BTW Chocolate over Vanilla and Strawberry any day. :) Not me who started this one. Thank Heroine Addict.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

SHL wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:Well, I'm probably opening up Pandora's Box here (as I've seen on other forums), but I would like to know what you prefer:
PANTYHOSE
or
BARE LEGS
AND WHY?!?!?!?
I'm pretty sure your follow up question will be: Why do you like Superheroines? PLEASE GIVE ME A RATIONALE EXPLANATIONI mean aren't they just normal actresses wearing costumes? I FIND THIS SOOOOO INTERESTING

Instead of literally just reading through the pages upon pages of information on this forum you decided to open up three new discussions on things we the heroine community have continually stated in almost every thread. Guess what? You aren't asking anything ground breaking.

I'm glad you find our fetish so damn interesting. It looks like you came here to entertain us but in the end we got the pleasure to entertain you. Why do we have fetishes? I dunno go ask a psychologist. If you want to be educated on our taste and interest explore this forum and just read.

Don't try and trigger a decade old argument in which no one will win. Some people like bare legs and some don't. Everyone wants their cup of tea. Oh and heres the kicker:
NO LOGIC TO BE FOUND HERE
Unnecessary.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

sgz6 wrote:HL, just as a heads up I think your doomed no matter what you do. The hose fans will cry out for it if a heroine is bear legged, the bare fans will cry out if there is hose. Your doomed sir lol.

More helpful on topic, I'm a pantyhose/tights fan. To explain why...well I'd say I like how they draw attention to and give a lady leg's smoothness and shape. Can't really explain it more than that, my dream lady would be a gal who had great legs which and she wore pantyhose or tights with them. I imagine its the same for a bare leg fan, they just prefer to see the leg and the lady's skin.

Now how this applies to superheroines, I like different kinds on different heroines. Wonder Woman for example should have fleshtone or suntanned pantyhose (or dancer tights like a cheerleader might wear). Supergirl could have on some sheer pantyhose. A Batgirl-Black Canary or dark colored costumed heroine gets black pantyhose or tights. I think the colors of the costume actually affect the choice quite a bit.

One more thing I'd mention is that I prefer pantyhose/tights to stockings. For a heroine especially the uniform look of P/T is better. Now for a villainess depending on their costume stockings might work. Even better would be to have the stockings over some pantyhose which could be a little thinner or sheer. Generally I like my villainesses to have dark colored hosiery but again this can depend on their costume/colors.

Hope that rambling helped lol.
I'm replying to you, but this is for everyone too:

It's funny because this topic is so divided-- and I understand there is no RIGHT answer. The reason I ask is purely to see if there is a majority rule on this topic from a fresh perspective and if what I found a year ago is still true. What I find most interesting is that each forum I visit is divided on this topic. For instance, right now anyway, it's about 95% in favor of bare legs on HeroineMovies.com - same question being asked. I understand that sometimes you don't know WHY you like something, but if you do, I always do better knowing why… whenever and wherever possible. I believe we are probably doing the best thing we can do, which is to have some in pantyhose/tights and some bare legged… We are switching over our character Mystic to pantyhose-- we switched over the Black Queen - even though she wore them for a portion of the 'Return of the Black Queen' film-- and our upcoming Lady Wonder will also be in tights. I agree with the coloring variations that were mentioned on here. In all honesty, I'm not the biggest fan of pantyhose-- I've never liked the oil look or sheen look-- that's why I asked WHY in the post… But my personal tastes don't really matter much when it comes to entertaining other, right? lol I appreciate all the feedback-- even if this topic does seem a bit redundant… At least I know that there are more pantyhose fans than I realized now so changing a few Heroines over to it would be a good thing… Our actress who plays Sapphire requested it and our actress who plays Mystic said she'd prefer to wear them with her costume, so we can have actresses and fans all happy about the change! :)

Logan
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

yes there is a right answer,,,

hose!!!!!
duh!!!

jk

no im not, seriously,, DUH!!! HOSE!!!!

because its classy and sexy at the same time and the look, the sheen, the feel, it all adds to everything. bare takes away, hose add to, plain and simple

just ask women,, they shave and tan to add to the look and feel of thier legs
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

HeroineLegends wrote: lol I appreciate all the feedback-- even if this topic does seem a bit redundant… At least I know that there are more pantyhose fans than I realized now so changing a few Heroines over to it would be a good thing… Our actress who plays Sapphire requested it and our actress who plays Mystic said she'd prefer to wear them with her costume, so we can have actresses and fans all happy about the change! :)

Logan
Glad you are taking an interest in finding out what people like. Cool to hear the actresses are that into providing feedback!
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
SHL
Producer
Producer

HeroineLegends wrote: Unnecessary.
Whats "unnecessary"? That someone pointed out that one of the best ways to learn is to read? Now opening three threads at once some people might consider unnecessary.

In the Superheroine Lounge alone there are 2820 threads. If you search "Pantyhose" you get 649 hits. If you want to do market research go hit that up.
SuperNemesis
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Pantyhose! Because they definitely enhance the beauty of a girls legs and are sexually stimulating when a pretty model wears them.

Pantyhose are in my top three for heroines.

Pantyhose
Bondage
Forced Orgasms

If the Model, costume and story is appealing, and my top three likes are in the movie I feel compelled to make a purchase.
lamejojo
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Pantyhose. I don't care what else comes off, but I like when the pantyhose stay on.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Simply put,a womans leg looks AMAZING when its covered in pantyhose.That slight shine running down her leg,the silky smooth appearance and hope of a chance to see a cotton gusset perhaps :)To me a bear leg just isn't the same,and with pantyhose,theres another great thing to take off of her while shes sleeping.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I prefer bare legs and preference is te key.

There is no right or wrong answer it is all about personal tatse.

Is it not obvious that the most important thing is that the character/costume works?

This means some heroines look better or work better in bare legs while others work better when their legs are covered.

Some models benefit from hose others do not.

Just look at Kristina Hess in yur latest release Logan, covering those beautiful legs would be acrime.

Skyfire worked great with tights but the bare leg sin SuperGirl 1984 were a highlight for me they were so sexy.

I agree hose can look VERY sexy but most of the girls I like, especially at HL simply have perfect legs already.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
Dave
Sargeant
Sargeant

I'm with Rayman on this. while I prefer bare legs, I realize that some models/actresses look better with hose, and some costumes look better that way also. I still place my vote in the bare leg column as far as my preference, but I also know we all have our own opinions. Who knows, maybe when this question is asked again in a year or so, I may have changed my mind..kinda doubt it tho..lol
Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

I prefer a full catsuit myself. Not keen on pantyhose or bare legs. :D I have to be awkward...
aerosmith
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Pantyhose! A heroine without pantyhose/tights is just wearing a swimsuit. The tights were part of the turn on from reading comic books. I love it when heroines are KO'ed and stripped by the villain down to their hose and carried away OTS. Seeing the heroine defeated, humiliated, and stripped of their super identity is a major turn-on--and I won't buy videos where the heroine isn't wearing hose (and they need to cover the feet--none of that footless crap).
jrock920
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

i prefer a catsuit or leggings with stirrup feet myself
Spankdex
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Pantyhose, because its in my top 3 fetish's that I can't truly explain other than just because I love them: Spanking, Superheroines, Pantyhose/spandex
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I like both. Fan of variety.

For hose: nude style with flesh tone closest to the actual flesh tone of actress's legs would be my preference.

Fishnets are nice too.

Stripped of hose scene, thumbs up. Hose ripped and finally ripped off (another form of stripping), thumbs up.

(I wish this NCAA game would start!)
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
Dave
Sargeant
Sargeant

theScribbler wrote:I like both. Fan of variety.

For hose: nude style with flesh tone closest to the actual flesh tone of actress's legs would be my preference.

Fishnets are nice too.

Stripped of hose scene, thumbs up. Hose ripped and finally ripped off (another form of stripping), thumbs up.

(I wish this NCAA game would start!)
Ahh Fishnets! I had completely forgotten about those! I would like to see those any day!
Dark J
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Bare legs for me. It's a shame to cover up a pair of sexy legs with hose. Forgetting just super-heroines, seeing a woman in real life in a short dress with bare sexy legs just drives me crazy. I'm also a huge fan of wedgies and hate how pantyhose can prevent ride-up.
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Panthyhose can be fun but I think it depends on the whole costume. For exemple, when a heroine is wearing a thong leotard (I say this because it's the costume I like the most :D ) I REALLY prefer her with bare legs. I think thong leotard are sexier and more sensual with bare buttocks, legs and feet (or with stirrups socks). Also, during a fight scene, you can see the butt cheeks bouncing a lot without a pantyhose :w00t:

However, seeing the elastic belt of the pantyhose under a high-cut thong leotard is certainly what I hate the most...
harriertalon
Henchman
Henchman

Whatever works for the costume/heroine.

I'm a huge fan of hose (particularly thigh-highs with a garter belt) but I wouldn't particularly want to see, say, Supergirl in them. However, the White Queen? In a heartbeat...and let's not forget Black Canary/Zatanna and the whole fishnet fetish...

So I'm going to cop out and go for the "both" option you didn't give me! :fun:
peter75
Henchman
Henchman

@HLegends

I know I am late commenting on this. But I LOVE bare legs and that is the reason
I have purchased so many of your films. To me, the best feature of a young woman
is her legs and rear...I imagine I am not alone in that feeling. To think why anyone would
want that covered up is beyond me.

Finally a lesson to learn perhaps?...the WWE now requires their ladies to wear pantyhose
in the ring and since enforcing that, it has led to a massive decline in their entire DIVAS
product!

Because of PG enforcement, the barelegged days of Torrie Wilson and Stacy Kiebler are over
and now management doesn't know how to present the girls because they realize the fans
have lost interest and tuned out.

I know what you guys do is different but in a lot of ways it is the same. I don't think covering
up legs is going to draw the masses to this craft in the future.
free391
Neophyte
Neophyte

I prefer pantyhose because of Lynda Carter. Wonder Woman aired when puberty arrived and was a big influence. However I can understand all sides. Queen of Swords was pretty hot too and no pantyhose or tights were involved.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

peter75 wrote: Because of PG enforcement, the barelegged days of Torrie Wilson and Stacy Kiebler are over
and now management doesn't know how to present the girls because they realize the fans
have lost interest and tuned out.
Wow, Stacy had awesome legs. I could see maybe some girls might wear hose to cover bruises but that's different than forcing them to all wear hose. So the WWE can beat people up YET no bare legs. Hmmm... sounds consistent. And what of the men? Do they still go around topless?
harriertalon
Henchman
Henchman

peter75 wrote:Finally a lesson to learn perhaps?...the WWE now requires their ladies to wear pantyhose
in the ring and since enforcing that, it has led to a massive decline in their entire DIVAS
product!
That's really interesting - I remember the lovely ladies of GLOW all wore shiny tights to showcase their legs, whether they were supposed to be bare legged or not. Funny how now some 20 years later (lord it's been 20 years!) it's gone out of favor.

Yes I realize GLOW =/= WWE. :)
SuperGirlChloroformedAndBound
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

For me it's pantyhose. I just like how they look on a model. My favorite is the dark brown color; I don't know why but I like the darker shade hose where you can't see the toes through them.

On some occasions I like to see bare legs, perferably with knee high boots. My only concern is that if a heroine doesn't wear hose, she should at least wear some ankle socks; I can't imagine why a heroine would walk around barefoot in latex boots all day. They should have some comfort, unless her costume doesn't consist of any footwear whatsoever which I'm also fine with.

Maybe the heroine wears pantyhose first then gets them stripped, thus going around bare legged for the rest of the time; just to please both sides
"Those nylon feet must be aching in those boots, how about I unzip them and take a whiff"

*unzip, inhales deeply*

"Mmm, warm and stinky. Just how I like 'em"

Incubus
Henchman
Henchman

Pantyhose, on a hot heroine they look awesome!

Heroine costumes and sheer pantyhose are a perfect combination. They undoubtedly go together, like with Cheerleading uniforms, Hooters uniforms, exercise uniforms etc...

Pantyhose accentuate the allure of a girls legs, they make hot legs hotter, they don't hide they highlight.

And an exposed waistband can be sexy in itself. At the onset it should be concealed by the heroines uniform but as the fight progresses or as the heroine struggles in her bonds it's almost akin to a nip slip to glimpse the waistband as her costume is altered from its initial position.

I could say I hate bare legs but I don't, I'm without question a leg man and I simply want a girls legs to look as sexy as possible and it doesn't get any sexier than when a beautiful woman wears pantyhose.

Btw, What the bare legs guys aren't comprehending, it has nothing to do with covering imperfect legs. A model could have the best most perfect legs that ever walked the earth and we'd still want her to slip on sheer pantyhose. Precisely because they fulfill their purpose of accentuating existing beauty.
Neilred
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

[YouTube][/YouTube]

hey,

personally, I have no preference. a lot of women go bare, especially in
warmer weather, but either way is good for me.
You really need to have every square inch of
your ass kicked.-- "Dark Willow" to Buffy
(TWO TO GO-Season 6)
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

labink61 wrote:Opaque tights in sexy feminine colors like pink,purple,red. ive always been a big fan of heroes and heroines captured and tied up wiyh opaque tights on

x2
Taurus28
Neophyte
Neophyte

Tights! Tights! Tights! :love: :love: :love: preferably a colored pair,and opaque :love: :love: :love: ...........I'd buy the video INSTANTLY.......add some bondage,and I'm :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :love: :love: :love: :love: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
mistuhgone10
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Taurus has the right idea! Actually, I like sheer pantyhose and tights too :geek: ...pair 'em with leotard or booty shorts...oh, wait i know :excl: ...get her in a pvc or leather minidress... :happy: . Yeahhhh, now you got yourself a heroine, fella. :cool2: Footed lyrcra zentai catsuits without the gloves and face covering is cool too because she can just wear it under her regular clothes like Superman does :supes:
mistuhgone10
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

But on the real, any hosiery is cool. Hell, in my Superheroine Stories, I'm always changing up Ginger and Goldie's costumes because I haven't quite settled on a look--they're all too good!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Seeing as the Bluestone's Supergirl discussion is going seriously off-topic with the whole pantyhose debate, I thought it would make sense to quote some of the recent posts from that thread on here instead:
peter75 wrote:I may buy this movie. The preview looks great and the model is hot.
But the reality is, when I see pantyhose on a superheroine model, I
know I can only get so into it.

For me, why these beautiful ladies with gorgeous legs and bodies
throw on nylons to cover up their best parts is beyond me. When you are
at the beach and you see a gorgeous girl in a bikini, do you say "I
wish I could see her in pantyhose?"

Pantyhose is just like pants. IT covers up skin, it takes away from natural
wedgies we all like to see. It just downgrades the whole product.

Look at the two recent Wondergirl productions recently released.
One with Dillion Harper and hose and the other with Kasey without
pantyhose. I'd love to check the sales numbers and do a poll which heroine looked
better. Nothing against Dillion, she's stunning! But Kasey in bed and in costume
with those legs and ass was maybe the best ever.

Also check out the latest Powerwomanrelease from Giga..incredible without pantyhose. Imagine a pair of hose on her and it just takes the steam out of the whole thing.
SHL wrote:
peter75 wrote:When you are
at the beach and you see a gorgeous girl in a bikini, do you say "I
wish I could see her in pantyhose?"
Thats kind of exactly what I do. :crazy: :shifty:
scwank wrote:You're making the mistake that is so common on the Internet (and probably really life), and that drives me nuts - projecting your likes, desires, and dislikes onto everyone else. Not everyone thinks that way. Just take it for what it is - you, and others, like bare legs. Others like pantyhose. Others (like me) don't give a rat's arse either way. I wish the forum had a way to set a filter so a user could choose not to see any pantyhose discussion. It's the same stuff, over and over, day in and day out, month after month, year after year.
Heroine Addict wrote: You may think that nylon downgrades a girl's look, but many other people see it as an enhancement. One man's meat is another man's poison.

There is no objectively "right" answer on the pantyhose debate and nobody is ever going to win over the other side with a compelling argument. By all means tell us why you personally don't find pantyhose appealing. Just don't treat other people's fetish as if it's null and void.
Bluestone wrote:I'm not a great fan of pantyhose; although nylons with a sexy dress can be quite hot. The thing about the Supernova costume is that, if I hadn't actually asked the director if Danica was wearing hose or not, I'd never have known. In fact after having watched the whole movie, I was convinced that she was bare-legged. So, to my mind, it's completely irrelevant. If you want to see her as having hose, fine. If you'd like to see her as being bare-legged, fine. The visuals will not ruin the fantasy for you. It's entirely a mental thing. The analogy would be seeing a beautiful girl with a nice, perfect set, with cleavage you'd love to plunge into (assuming you're a breast man), and then you find out that she's enhanced. Does it completely ruin it for you? Do you no longer want to dive into her cleavage. Maybe so, but the image is still exactly the same. It's the mental aspect alone that is ruining the fantasy for you. If so, it's a shame. In future, I'll simply not answer the slippery pantyhose question. Next time, she may be wearing hose and she may not be wearing hose. A gentleman never tells. :)

Blue

:supes:
DrObiCaffi wrote:I definitely prefer hose/tights/stockings whatever, but I don't base my desicisons of what I purchase on THAT alone. I LOVE 1984 and the model is not wearing hose. I plan on buying power play and she is not wearing hose. No matter how hard you try to tell me bare legs are better I'm not going to change my mind. I Understand expressing disapointment or making suggestions to producers. I do it myself. Just stop wasting your energy trying to change people's minds when it comes to matters of opinion.

ROUND TWO:
peter75 wrote:Only make the point because pantyhose seem to be in like 75% of heroine movies now.
Think about it...all Next Global Crisis movies, heroineperil, Dawnstar, hypnoticsworld, etc productions have all their girls in hose. And to me, it just seems like such a waste!!

Once in a while, I can deal with it. But to have it dominating this genre is kinda frustrating. Look at the top two selling vids of the past year...1984 and Power Play. Both without hose, both off the charts. No coincidence. I rest my case.
SuperNemesis wrote:
peter75 wrote:Pantyhose is just like pants.
Would be advantageous if the hotter girls at University had similar cognitive prowess and extrapolations.

Cindy saunters into Calculus class.

Teacher"Cindy what do you think you're doing entering class dressed like that?"

Cindy"Teach.... no problemo, pantyhose is just like pants."

Seriously, pantyhose is just like pants. Really? Try going shopping in hose peter75. Head on out to your local grocery store, It'd be interesting to see how fast you get arrested. As you're being cuffed, just keep uttering your nonsensical spurious statement "Pantyhose is just like pants." officer. Always punctuate with officer. Take a walk.
peter75 wrote:it takes away from natural wedgies we all like to see.
We all? I don't have a wedgie fetish. So I guess you're wrong, again.
peter75 wrote:Look at the two recent Wondergirl productions recently released. One with Dillion Harper and hose and the other with Kasey without pantyhose. I'd love to check the sales numbers and do a poll which heroine looked better. Nothing against Dillion, she's stunning! But Kasey in bed and in costume with those legs and ass was maybe the best ever.
In bed, in costume. Why pray tell would you want her in costume, it's going to cover up some of her best parts. Wait, a costume fetish! Pantyhose are part of the costume, you're on our side and you don't even know it.

Also, which heroine looks better is entirely subjective. Here's proof, I'm diametrically opposed to you, I prefer Dillion with hose.

In regards to sales numbers. To have even an iota of legitimacy, you'd have to have the same model in the same movie, with the absence or addition of that garment being the singular difference.

Taking the steam out of the whole thing, is what some individuals with a bare leg fetish have a propensity of doing to upbeat threads when they themselves are not completely sated, perpetually.

Solution

Producers should offer both, heroines who's costumes are bare legged and heroines who's costumes include pantyhose.

Supernova's costume includes pantyhose. As do I, many think that's great, really sexy.

If you disagree, instead of complaining, ask the producer if the next heroine he creates can be bare legged.

Try and have something created for yourself, for your predilections, instead of attempting to destroy what others find beautiful.
SuperNemesis wrote:
peter75 wrote:Only make the point because pantyhose seem to be in like 75% of heroine movies now. Think about it...all Next Global Crisis movies, heroineperil, Dawnstar, hypnoticsworld, etc productions have all their girls in hose.
No coincidence, they know what sells.
peter75 wrote:Look at the top two selling vids of the past year...1984 and Power Play. Both without hose, both off the charts. No coincidence. I rest my case.
So, Rye's obvious talent in regards to creating heroine movies start to finish is irrelevant. In your world Rye walks into the room, exclaims "No pantyhose girls, and we'll have top selling vids, they'll be off the charts!"

News flash, Rye + hot models = top selling vids.

You have no idea if their attire increased or decreased sales.
Heroine Addict wrote: The two top selling vids of the past year? Where was that chart compiled? How can Power Play qualify when it was only released two weeks ago? This all seems very unscientific. :no:

Besides, even if it turns out those two videos really were the best sellers, it's worth remembering that correlation does not imply causation. You can't just cherry-pick one common feature of two videos as if it "proves" something. Both of the videos you mentioned were the equivalent of PG13, but that doesn't prove that superheroine porn is no longer necessary.

More and better data required, sir.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Yeah, her legs don't look so hot. Hose would help them IMENSLEY!
Gomur
Henchman
Henchman

Fishnets are acceptable depending on the superhero's costume, Zatanna and Black Canary as examples.

If an actress has noticeable skin blemishes, I can understand the use of pantyhose. Otherwise, I'm 1,000% behind bare legs. Part of a superhero's appeal is being confident in the most outrageous of costumes, baring her perfect parts for all to see. Wearing pantyhose can be interpreted as a shield for insecurity.

One more thing:

Shapely legs glistening from perspiration. Yup, can't do that with pantyhose.

Check.

Mate.

:thumbup: