Bluestone's Supergirl!

General discussions about superheroines!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hey All,

Although my previous Supergirl thread had to be taken down, before it was, I noted all of your comments and incorporated as many as I could into my next superheroine production. The first two episodes have been filmed, and are in post-production. I'm hoping to have Episode 1 released over the next few weeks. Watch for "Supernova", the Bluestone version of Supergirl!

Who does it star? Well, that will also be announced closer to the release date. Suffice it to say that she's super hot!

Blue
:supes:
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Can't wait to see it! :supes:
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I´m anxious to see this movie, where he is released?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

valugi wrote:I´m anxious to see this movie, where he is released?
I will announce its release on this forum. It is just going through the editing process right now.

There will be super flying effects, Supernova catching and destroying a missile, a showdown between Supernova and her arch enemy, the appearance of an equally powerful female alien, girl on girl battle, Supernova weakened by the Bluestone version of kryptonite (no, it's not blue kryptonite), and a very hot actress playing the lead role of Supernova.

Stills and a trailer will be posted once I'm happy with the final edit.

Watch this thread for more breaking news on Bluestone's most ambitious project to date!

Blue

helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

This sounds very interesting ! Hope the girl is Danica or somebody almost hot like her :V
twd32
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Looking forward to this!

(But you already posted a still, right? Candice. Or did the actress change?)
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

twd32 wrote:Looking forward to this!

No still posted yet, but the actress is both hot and well known!

Below is a poster for Supernova!

The effects may take until the end of the month. I'll keep you advised as the movie reaches completion.

Blue

Attachments
SupernovateaserposterSM.jpg
SupernovateaserposterSM.jpg (339.35 KiB) Viewed 22956 times
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Nice pins! :thumbup:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Bluestone wrote:
twd32 wrote:Looking forward to this!

No still posted yet, but the actress is both hot and well known!

Below is a poster for Supernova!

The effects may take until the end of the month. I'll keep you advised as the movie reaches completion.

Blue

Nice poster, Bluestone
I was wondering ...can you post the Supernova logo by itself. It's a great logo. :supes:
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Here's the original artwork for ihe Supernova emblem as requested!

Blue
Attachments
SupernovaEmblem.jpg
SupernovaEmblem.jpg (650.03 KiB) Viewed 22929 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Bluestone wrote:Hey All,

Although my previous Supergirl thread had to be taken down, before it was, I noted all of your comments and incorporated as many as I could into my next superheroine production. The first two episodes have been filmed, and are in post-production. I'm hoping to have Episode 1 released over the next few weeks. Watch for "Supernova", the Bluestone version of Supergirl!

Who does it star? Well, that will also be announced closer to the release date. Suffice it to say that she's super hot!

Blue
Should be an interesting film to see. I just hope to see a reenactment of Superman vs. nuclear Man fight scene from Superman 4 and kryptonite necklace pool scene from Superman the movie in a future Supernova film. :supes:
pbslater
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

This will be awesome. I can't wait!!!!
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Great poster, really looking forward to this one :supes:
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

Love the logo! Will Supernova also have a sexy British accent?
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates... I drank what?"
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

EvilBilly wrote:Love the logo! Will Supernova also have a sexy British accent?
Of course not! It will be a Kryptonian accent. Now, if that sounds British to you, that's not my fault! :D

Blue

Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

If she is British make her sound like the Orbits gum girl. "My you have a dirty mouth". then her smile sparkles.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

I just saw the rushes from Supernova, and in a word they are "SUPER"!!!

The f/x is being added right now. This one will be awesome!

There will be no vanilla, video-streaming version this time. I will release one downloadable version which should satisfy all tastes.

Once I get some stills, I will post them here!

Blue
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Looking forward to it, I sure would like to see what this girl playing Supernova looks like. Can't wait
Dave
Sargeant
Sargeant

Wow Blue! This looks like a great project! I'm looking forward to it as well!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Featured in this second teaser poster is the alien villain who takes on Supernova.

Blue
Attachments
Supernovateaserposter2SM.jpg
Supernovateaserposter2SM.jpg (285.8 KiB) Viewed 22211 times
Dave
Sargeant
Sargeant

Wow! That villain looks like a total bad a**! Thanks for posting the poster!
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

g-reaper2001 wrote:Wow! That villain looks like a total bad a**! Thanks for posting the poster!
Totally agree, so looking forward to this, cannot wait to see this sexy villainess take Supernova down!!!
funkss
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I'd pay double just to see the unfinished version now. :)
twd32
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Nice FX! And I love the colors of the Supernova costume. It's the little things that does it. Very much looking forward to the release!
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Wow, this is grabbing my attention. Very interested in seeing more.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Looks awesome, well done!
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

WOW! Based on the still of the villainess this looks like a major step up!
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates... I drank what?"
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

EvilBilly wrote:WOW! Based on the still of the villainess this looks like a major step up!
Yes, quite major! It cost 4 times what it cost me to produce Wondra. So, it should blow the socks off of all Supergirl fans! We're taking a long time in post-production, because there are just so many effects to add into the production. Stills are coming, and there will be a trailer when it is released for you to check out the quality of the production values before buying, but I can assure you... the quality is there!

Blue
funkss
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Any chance we could get a still of Supernova? Perhaps from the neck down as to not ruin the actress reveal?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Best to wait for the stills. It won't be too much longer now. Just looking at an 80% complete version. It is awesome!

Blue
funkss
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

It's your show. I'm just an impatient customer with money to spend :)

I know you've announced the Wondra sequels. Are you already thinking about doing more Supernova's or are you going to wait to see how it does as the cost is higher?
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

Bluestone wrote:Featured in this second teaser poster is the alien villain who takes on Supernova.

Blue

Your alien looks out of this world :smile: and the special effects from this still looks promising also. I have to say I am looking forward to seeing what is in the vid.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

funkss wrote: Are you already thinking about doing more Supernova's or are you going to wait to see how it does as the cost is higher?

I'm going to do two Supernova videos, and if the sales warrant it, I plan to continue the series. This will be the same with all of the characters that we've created so far.

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

funkss wrote:Any chance we could get a still of Supernova? Perhaps from the neck down as to not ruin the actress reveal?
Okay, you wore me down. Here's SUPERNOVA teaser poster #3. Oh, and yes that's our version of old baldy in his victory stance. This one's actually from Episode #2, so we're getting a little ahead of ourselves, but it does show most of Supernova's body... and what a body it is! :ohmg:

Blue
Attachments
Supernovateaserposter3SM.jpg
Supernovateaserposter3SM.jpg (302.97 KiB) Viewed 21877 times
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

wow!!!! what a body indeed!!! I don't think i have ever been more excited for a video, the costume is awesome, gorgeous Superheroine and kryptonite weakening included in the peril......i cannot wait to buy this!!!! Bravo Bluestone!!!
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Yeah, great picture indeed.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Bluestone wrote:
funkss wrote:Any chance we could get a still of Supernova? Perhaps from the neck down as to not ruin the actress reveal?
Okay, you wore me down. Here's SUPERNOVA teaser poster #3. Oh, and yes that's our version of old baldy in his victory stance. This one's actually from Episode #2, so we're getting a little ahead of ourselves, but it does show most of Supernova's body... and what a body it is! :ohmg:

Blue
So far my impression on this girl is that she's a knockout..especially in that outfit as the photo shows. Would sure like to see the whole girl. The suspense is killing me But, I guess everybody has to take it one day at a time. :supes:
funkss
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Wow, thanks for caving in :)

Easily instant buy for me.
pbslater
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

This will be epic. I wanted Blue to make a SG video since I first saw Wondra, which was superlative. Back then he explained it would be too expensive, and now, finally, it's been done.

We need to see her complete face asap, and know the actress name. But, even more important, the main question remains: WHEN SHALL WE BUY THIS????

We're hungry.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

pbslater wrote:This will be epic. I wanted Blue to make a SG video since I first saw Wondra, which was superlative. Back then he explained it would be too expensive, and now, finally, it's been done.

We need to see her complete face asap, and know the actress name. But, even more important, the main question remains: WHEN SHALL WE BUY THIS????

We're hungry.
Because you all supported my Superheroine productions from Wondra on, I took a gamble with Supernova and coughed up the money needed to do it right. No sense doing Supernova (Supergirl) without flying and the other effects needed, and I mean real effects not simple cheated ones. Now that it's been filmed, because it was such a major production, it is taking time to edit it and add all of those special effects. Believe me, as soon as it's ready to go, I will announce it here and on my message board. There will be no streaming version issued first. I will be bringing out the downloadable version right away. Plus, I'm thinking of bringing out one version to avoid all of the confusion regarding extreme and non-extreme versions. So, hopefully it will be ready for release over the next couple of weeks. It'll certainly be worth waiting for.

Blue
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Cannot wait Blue, hope it is just one vid as well, better than having to wait for a second one, counting down the days!!!!
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Awesome! I can't wait for the release.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

While you're waiting for the release, here is yet another teaser poster!

Blue
Attachments
Supernovateaserposter4sm.jpg
Supernovateaserposter4sm.jpg (357.15 KiB) Viewed 21643 times
twd32
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Oh, hell yeah! Stunning! :blink:

A few more weeks, you say? Damn..
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I am definitely getting interested in this video. Perhaps a pic a day until the release? Just a thought, mostly to satisfy my interest and curiosity ;) But perhaps to pique interest as the release date approaches, a pic per day of various scenes would be a nice enticement and reward to fans here. I'm just sayin'...
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

sugarcoater wrote:I am definitely getting interested in this video. Perhaps a pic a day until the release? Just a thought, mostly to satisfy my interest and curiosity ;) But perhaps to pique interest as the release date approaches, a pic per day of various scenes would be a nice enticement and reward to fans here. I'm just sayin'...

I agree with sugarcoater. You should put a picture teaser a day until the day of the release. :supes:
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

I will be doing so, but until I announce the actress, I will just be putting up teaser posters.

There was a request earlier for a larger view of the Supernova insignia. I put up the original artwork, but here is a more dynamic view!

Blue

Attachments
Supernovateaserposter5SM.jpg
Supernovateaserposter5SM.jpg (694.05 KiB) Viewed 21583 times
Foolish Mortal
Henchman
Henchman

This looks amazing. Will this be released on Nicheclips or through another site?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Foolish Mortal wrote:This looks amazing. Will this be released on Nicheclips or through another site?
Foolish Mortal, this will be released at the Bluestone store right here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/

It may be released at Nicheclips in the far flung future, but not for weeks and weeks after it's been released at my store.

Blue
funkss
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

What must we do for teaser poster #6?