PARIS KENNEDY gets Punished......

Punished Heroines
Producer
Producer

:evil:

The stars aligned just right for Rye and Paris to be crossing paths later this month and they will be filming a Punished Heroines movie. I will be assisting of course but this will be Rye's project. He will be coming out of PH retirement just to film this. I have been informed that this film will have the same level of content as previous movies with Paris so I don't expect the superheroine to make it out of this one.

Filming starts in 10 days!

In other news I have been given the opportunity to film with ASHLEY ROSE this weekend. I decided to go for it and was able to get my luscious female villain from Zandor. You are welcome to throw some requests my way if you have any.

WG vs the Mob is still going to happen as planned and neither of these new movies will interfere with that production.
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Punished Heroines wrote::evil:

The stars aligned just right for Rye and Paris to be crossing paths later this month and they will be filming a Punished Heroines movie.
:yahoo: That is seriously awesome news. Paris is one of the best actresses and it's good to see her doing superheroine work again!
Punished Heroines wrote: I have been informed that this film will have the same level of content as previous movies with Paris so I don't expect the superheroine to make it out of this one.
Excellent. Paris always sells it.
Punished Heroines wrote: In other news I have been given the opportunity to film with ASHLEY ROSE this weekend.
Looking forward to that as well. Thanks for the updates!
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Really great news, I'm looking forward to seeing these projects
pariskennedy
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hey guys! Just wanted to say I am REALLY excited to work with Rye again after so many years. I always joke with him that he took my "superheroine virginity"...so it only seems right we come together again and make something amazing and kick-ass! PLUS, I love to lose. :D

Paris Kennedy
www.pariskennedy.com
pariskennedy
Neophyte
Neophyte

Awwwwwww....look at me, so innocent looking, hahahaha! :)

Thank you SO much, that is so kind that made me smile and happy after a hard day. <3 <3 <3

Paris Kennedy
WazooBoy
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Paris, you and Rye are pros at this now. I hope this return to PH for the both of you really pushes some envelopes. Can't wait.
heroinefan429
Henchman
Henchman

Awesome! Paris Kennedy is what got me interested in this genre.
Rye
Producer
Producer

pariskennedy wrote: I always joke with him that he took my "superheroine virginity"...
lol those were the days weren't they? I must warn you though Paris... The Jeckle Demon and his band of MEGA monsters are looking forward to meeting up with you again.

Their powers and abilities have doubled since the last time you did battle!
I hope you are ready...

To the fans-
Im going back and forth between Dark Damsel and Superior Girl....... What do you guys think? Both maybe?
pariskennedy
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hmmmmph, we'll see about that! Justice WILL prevail!!!!!! :no:
Gomur
Henchman
Henchman

Paris! The most recent videos I saw of you were the Wonder Woman series with Christina Carter. You were great as the maniacal Minerva, looking as gorgeous as ever and playing a villain as only you can! I hope that series continues at some point, but I'm also eager to see what you do with Rye behind the camera!
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

This is awesome news!
I stil have the epic 3 chapter Morph movies and you were and are stunning Paris, the opening Dark Damsel scenes are portrayed so well and I stil love the Superior Girl regeneration scenes.

Woo Hoo!
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

:lol: - You guys *camp hand*

For me has to be superior girl, but I'm sure there are peeps in the other camp too. Sounds a little bit aweeesome!
Slone
Henchman
Henchman

Punished Heroines wrote::evil:

The stars aligned just right for Rye and Paris to be crossing paths later this month and they will be filming a Punished Heroines movie. I will be assisting of course but this will be Rye's project. He will be coming out of PH retirement just to film this. I have been informed that this film will have the same level of content as previous movies with Paris so I don't expect the superheroine to make it out of this one.
Sweet, sounds good. Paris is great at playing superheroines that come out on the losing end.
Punished Heroines wrote:In other news I have been given the opportunity to film with ASHLEY ROSE this weekend. I decided to go for it and was able to get my luscious female villain from Zandor. You are welcome to throw some requests my way if you have any.
I thought the female villain was awesome in Zandor, glad to see her back. She makes an awesome villain, can't wait to see her teasing and taunting a helpless Ashley Rose. I'd love to see Ashley start out very defiant and then get her resolve slowly worn down over the course of the movie until she submits at the end, totally broken. Also, having Ashley do some internal dialogue voiceovers to show what she is thinking/feeling at key moments would be awesome.
Punished Heroines wrote:WG vs the Mob is still going to happen as planned and neither of these new movies will interfere with that production.
Post some preview pics after the shoot!
pariskennedy
Neophyte
Neophyte

Gomur wrote:Paris! The most recent videos I saw of you were the Wonder Woman series with Christina Carter. You were great as the maniacal Minerva, looking as gorgeous as ever and playing a villain as only you can! I hope that series continues at some point, but I'm also eager to see what you do with Rye behind the camera!
Thank you so much!!!!

PK
pariskennedy
Neophyte
Neophyte

heroinefan429 wrote:Awesome! Paris Kennedy is what got me interested in this genre.

=D!!!!!!! Usually it's the other way around so COOL!!!!!

xoxoxo

Paris
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Movies like Skyfire and Supergirl 1984 have had such awesome costume design - I'm especially excited to see Paris in whatever outfit is chosen.
kungfuandy
Neophyte
Neophyte

+1 for dark damsel, looking forward to this
sabrejack
Henchman
Henchman

Hey Paris, huge fan here, love you.

If you don't mind, can you please elaborate: just what is it about losing that you LOVE? What is the eroticism for you, the mentality?
lemonpsi
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

kungfuandy wrote:+1 for dark damsel, looking forward to this
Make that +2

Cheers
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

I'm excited about this upcoming project! Here are a few thoughts/suggestions which Rye can choose to incorporate or not:

1. I would prefer seeing Paris as an original heroine. I think Rye and Paris are popular enough that it wouldn't affect sales to try something original, rather than the endless Supergirl, Batgirl, Wonder Woman and Powergirl knockoffs. Alternatively, if Paris must portray a recognized heroine, then how about a Marvel character? I think she would look great as Ms. Marvel (or a variation of her suit to hide the tats). Other options include: Psylocke, Phoenix, Scarlett Witch, Rogue, etc.

2. I hope we can have a good dose of humiliation to go along with our peril. While I realize a lot of fans have asked for the heroine to stay defiant throughout the fight, I've always enjoyed seeing the heroine stripped of her confidence and reduced to scared, powerless girl -- in stark contrast with how she appeared at the beginning of the story.

3. MALE villain, or at the very least, please have the central villain be male and I suppose I could live with him having a female cohort. (But if there must be a female cohort, could you cast a female who is actually large and imposing, rather than a glamor model?)
Rye
Producer
Producer

A report just came in that FIVE Super Villains have surrounded a gorgeous Superheroine...

If anyone has any last second suggestions on how the villains should proceed this is your last chance!
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Rye wrote:A report just came in that FIVE Super Villains have surrounded a gorgeous Superheroine...

If anyone has any last second suggestions on how the villains should proceed this is your last chance!
Would be great to have a scene with one of the villains on top of Paris, giving a series of punches to her face while the other four watch, Paris continually being worn down after each punch.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Rye wrote:A report just came in that FIVE Super Villains have surrounded a gorgeous Superheroine...

I'd like to see them drag her limp body around , held between two of them by upper arms and elbows, toes scraping on the floor, head lolling. Hope she gets physically overwhelmed as opposed to disabled by some device or gas and then captured. But hey, with Paris involved its all good!
Last edited by tallyho 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
killorson
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Superiorgirl!
killorson
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Superiorgirl!
rizoboy
Henchman
Henchman

Whatever happens, I would love to see her get bloody!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Apologies for posting here, but in regard to new Rye work, any chance of a new Supergirl movie with the 1984 model soon? I can't buy that video soon enough!
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.