DMFX Video Upcoming Film

General discussions about superheroines!
Dr.Morticus
Producer
Producer

Hello heroes, heroines, villains, and villainesses,

I have been swamped with video projects the past few months (non heroine unfortunately) and finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Here is the complete idea and I would love feedback on any ideas you all may have!

A villain has barricaded himself in an old abandoned ware house with several hostages and has promised to execute every single one of them if his two demands are not met. First he has requested a single man film crew to record his message to the world, and secondly the cities mighty superheroine must face him alone.

The idea is to film the whole scene from the camera man's perspective with his expressions as the battle begins between the heroine and the villain. I thought it would give the whole film an interesting look. I have steady cams and other items to ensure the shots are not shaky (unless of course it is for selling an effect or two).

As for the heroine I was going to go with a Supergirl type. Pantyhose, skirt, cape, boots. Part of the fun in doing these films for me is creating my own characters!

If you have any thoughts or requests for this film I would love to hear them!

Thank you,
DM

The Dark Lord Returns -Ruby Guardian Now On Sale! (SHG-Media)
Millenium Member

I've liked that idea of having a COPS style movie but maybe call it HEROINES and some camera man follows the heroine around. The crooks don't kill him cause they love the show and want to be on TV so they make him film her. And she's always saying "you can cut that from the film right?"
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Sounds good
Dr.Morticus
Producer
Producer

Mr. X wrote:I've liked that idea of having a COPS style movie but maybe call it HEROINES and some camera man follows the heroine around. The crooks don't kill him cause they love the show and want to be on TV so they make him film her. And she's always saying "you can cut that from the film right?"
That is an awesome idea Mr. X. I was leaning towards the "Cloverfield" or "Quarantine" effect, but also wanted to make a series out of it. I may go that route. Funny you bring up COPS, because I have been watching the X Files again and they had a COPS style episode and I really enjoyed the creativity behind it.

Ambassador

It is an interesting take on it, particularly a series as that obviously allows the introduction of a variety of heroines.
But also of course it doesn't have to always be a cameraman but you could (with a series) have the option of the villain forcing the camerawoman to participate in a little g on g on the incapacitated heroine (whilst the villain then films them) or else the heroine gets it, so you have a reluctant voyeur/accomplice who at different points in the series could either be a willing participant as she gets into it or maybe tries to free the heroine etc, giving you options for double episodes within the series format, and whilst predominantly 1 on1, it does give you options of m/f,f/f or which ever way you want to play it. Keep it tight, first person view will give it an intense feel.
Yeah I like the whole notion, lots of options to explore and lots of scope for a bit of variety with characters.
Good luck with whatever you end up doing
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

True the story could be the arrogant city news woman is suspicious of the super heroines so she goes with one to see how they do things and then ends up in a tryst with the heroine. And you could say the news woman can't release the tape cause she's naked in it and it makes her look just as stupid.
Dr.Morticus
Producer
Producer

Thank you Tally and Mr. X those are great ideas! I am drafting up a script and plan on searching for an actress and villain this August. If you have any more ideas please feel free to share!

I really like the idea of an arrogant news woman who fallows the heroine around, they get into an argument about it and in the end the news woman will be the filming party to the heriones destruction and humiliation. Would be a fun series indeed!