Super vs Evil

General discussions about superheroines!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

I wasn't really sure if I wanted to say anything about this site since it's kinda far in advance but I'm just no good at keeping secrets. I've begun forming my 2nd Superheroine Peril site. It is PG-13, but it will be much sexier and much more risqué than Heroine Legends, which borders that area at times already. The cast of the new site is 100% female, so for those of you who like M/F peril, unfortunately, this won't be the site for you unless you also enjoy F/F peril.

We have cast our 1st 3 actresses and placed them into categories. If you decide to browse the site, you'll notice that there are 4 types of Heroines. I used the info from Jason's (Defeated Heroines) poll here to create this new world. It is designed to be extremely simple, have very easy storylines, be about 10-15 minutes long per film max, and pay some serious homage to old school Superheroine characters and situations.

It's going to be about 2 months before my first release is ready to be realistic based on casting, costume creation, pre-production, filming, post-production, and release. Feel free to sign yourself up on the SVE List which will give you the 1st access to the new series when it launches! Whether or not you enjoy Heroine Legends won't matter as this series is held independently, filmed differently, and will have a totally different vibe. All of the peril elements I can throw at you within the story will be present. I look forward to getting this project out to you!!

There is an Updates page on the site, but I'll also use this thread to keep you updated as we go!

SUPER VS EVIL

http://www.SupervsEvil.com
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

This is amazing news on every front except my bank balance LOL!

Just read the updates to find Kristina is on board that is another big bonus and a whole group of Amazons...my version of heaven.

All I ask is that just one of the Amazons is in fact an amazon with some physicality and tough attitude..more JL than LC WW type character.

Maybe you would consider a WW character like this to give us fans a bit of a differnbet costume style?

I don't care who wins so long as it is a good fight and the ladies look hot...which your cast certainly does.
Attachments
WW1.jpg
WW1.jpg (68.53 KiB) Viewed 8705 times
Last edited by rayman 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
mcg
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

This sounds very promising.
madcat17d
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I like the concept.

I hope the site is a commercial success.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I look forward to this project for sure will make part of my shopping when it is released
MOT
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Really excited about this project!
Which movies did Kristie play Superianna in previously? Can I still buy them?

Looking forward to seeing Supergirl against catwoman!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

MOT wrote:Really excited about this project!
Which movies did Kristie play Superianna in previously? Can I still buy them?

Looking forward to seeing Supergirl against catwoman!
Kristie played Superianna in Stand-Off for The Battle For Earth… you can still buy it on their site :) The cool thing about this new series are the endless possibilities to have your 4 favorite Heroines (this is judging from Jason's poll) all pitted up against each other while there is still a Villain threat out there. Plus it's going to be SUPER sexy! The 1st film will set up the Villain and one of our Superheroines (a brunette Supergirl) and then you'll see a combination of a lot of different scenarios which for you guys will also leads to interesting customs, I'm sure ;)
MOT
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Awesome. Ill check that episode out thanks.
If you don't mind me asking do you know which Supergirl costume you'll be using?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

MOT wrote:Awesome. Ill check that episode out thanks.
If you don't mind me asking do you know which Supergirl costume you'll be using?
Our new site is based on 4 Heroines: Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Catwoman, & Batgirl. Each of these Heroines has a group in our series:

Supergirl: The Girls of Steel
Wonder Woman: The Amazons
Catwoman: The Wildcats
Batgirl: The Order of Shadows

Within each group are several Heroines which means that there could be 5 Supergirls or 4 Batgirls, etc. Each girl will be in a different style outfit that pays homage to a variation of that character. So, to answer your question, we will be using MANY versions of the Supergirl costume including the coveted 1984 version. ;)
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Really liking the idea behind this. PG-13 action, classic characters, and all ladies. Look forward to seeing the first costumes and such. Casting looks good as well, with good matches for all the categories so far.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Sounds great,can't wait.Saving up now :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Sounds great,can't wait.Saving up now :)
I hear you're a fan of Tiffany Chase… who happens to be our 1st heroine…. ;)
Viraleus
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Some of my disjointed thoughts:

This is interesting, even looking at the site name "Super versus Evil." Shouldn't it be "Good versus Evil" or "Hero versus Villain"? After all, you could have a Super-villain, right? :smart:

I'm 100% in love with the F/F stories. Sorry to fans of F/M. I hope this site avoids what I feel is the biggest weakness of Heroine Legends: overarching plot-lines and seasons. There is an art to simple storytelling with beginning, middle, and end. If a story is too good to be contained in one episode, then make it a two-parter or three. But I want to be able to pick up a video and not feel lost because I haven't watched the videos that came before.

My money is really going to be strained with these new sites popping up. And I do wonder how this will affect the new Defeated Heroines site. Obviously, DH is more adult in its offerings, but I expect a very similar feel given the production teams. Plus, are the post-apocalyptic and goddess/myth sites still a go? Sorry, I forget their names.

I love the fact that my favorite Heroine Legends actresses will be seen, particularly Kristin Ige and Kristina Hess. I do kinda wish Kristina Hess would don an Amazon/Wonder Woman attire. I think she'd be a natural fit. :yes:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Viraleus wrote:Some of my disjointed thoughts:

This is interesting, even looking at the site name "Super versus Evil." Shouldn't it be "Good versus Evil" or "Hero versus Villain"? After all, you could have a Super-villain, right? :smart:

I'm 100% in love with the F/F stories. Sorry to fans of F/M. I hope this site avoids what I feel is the biggest weakness of Heroine Legends: overarching plot-lines and seasons. There is an art to simple storytelling with beginning, middle, and end. If a story is too good to be contained in one episode, then make it a two-parter or three. But I want to be able to pick up a video and not feel lost because I haven't watched the videos that came before.

My money is really going to be strained with these new sites popping up. And I do wonder how this will affect the new Defeated Heroines site. Obviously, DH is more adult in its offerings, but I expect a very similar feel given the production teams. Plus, are the post-apocalyptic and goddess/myth sites still a go? Sorry, I forget their names.

I love the fact that my favorite Heroine Legends actresses will be seen, particularly Kristin Ige and Kristina Hess. I do kinda wish Kristina Hess would don an Amazon/Wonder Woman attire. I think she'd be a natural fit. :yes:
Some of the site name came down to the availability of a ".com" site. Thought process was "Good vs Evil". Taken. Then a few other tries until I got to "Superheroines vs Villains"… eh, not easy enough. Then I landed on "Super vs Evil". Supervillains is a term I'll just avoid using. Or I'll poke fun at it while humiliating the Heroines… either way, I settled on "Super vs Evil" since it's a story about the Superheroines against evil in general, sometimes within themselves.

Heroine Legends had a huge story, not because I was trying to make it that way, but because we went through a lot of actresses trying to find the ones who would stick with it. After all, this isn't just a regular project. You're selling sex in some fashion here. We are lucky enough now to have certain actresses who love the genre, see potential for it, enjoy the productions, etc and it allows me to scale back the stories. You're beginning to see a lot of that now. "Cast of Shadows" & "Hawke's Revenge" are perfect examples of that. The 3rd part of Cyrus which we filmed last week is also very simple: Celestia finds Tony, she pretends to be a stripper to listen in on his phone call, Onyx catches her, Tony says his peace and leaves, she fights Onyx and loses. Easy.

"Super vs Evil" is along those lines, if not even MORE simplified. Anytime you include the government in anything, it tends to get complicated. So there are no "government" forces here. There are 4 groups of Heroines all from different places with different motives and there is one head villainess with her henchwomen. Many possible scenarios… each film will have one simple thing happen that will play out for 10-15 minutes max. And, we have a successful series that has led us up to this point. Additionally, this site has been pitched to our actresses as a late-night TV meets live action comic book, super risqué and sexy site. The actresses in it understand that and are down.

"Neomegas" will still happen, but is on hold (that is the post-Apocalyptic one). I've covered the cast suit thing here with this site with the Wildcats (Catwomen). The spy world will come next and also be very sexy. It may not be 100% female though. I haven't ironed all of the details out for that site. "Guardians of Olympus" may flip over to Jason's side but I'm not sure. I haven't gotten enough positive feedback from this community to green light that one. It may be straying too far from the Superheroine genre to be successful.

Kristina Hess was originally going to be an Amazon in the series, but she prefers to play the bad girl so she chose to be a villainess instead. :)
MOT
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Wow - this is going to be great :) I know the girls and production values will be top notch so there's no way this won't be a winner!
Will you be having the girls using their super powers?
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Will there be any chance of Kelly appearing on this site?

I also prefer the F/F movies so am signed up and waiting LOL!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

rayman wrote:Will there be any chance of Kelly appearing on this site?

I've offered for her to be a cast member but it's up to her to accept or not due to the content… since it will be "sexier", it's really about the comfort levels of the actresses involved… I actually had a few that are still thinking it over.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

MOT wrote:Wow - this is going to be great :) I know the girls and production values will be top notch so there's no way this won't be a winner!
They will have super powers and they will demonstrate them… The Wildcats (Catwomen) are the only ones I'm changing a bit to have powers that Catwoman never had. Each Cat will have some sort of elemental power… since otherwise, other than movement, they are too similar to Batgirl. Wonder Women in this series also use runes and different types of magic to help them out. This gives a full spectrum of powers going around.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

HeroineLegends wrote:
rayman wrote:Will there be any chance of Kelly appearing on this site?

I've offered for her to be a cast member but it's up to her to accept or not due to the content… since it will be "sexier", it's really about the comfort levels of the actresses involved… I actually had a few that are still thinking it over.
Thanks Logan, naturally we all want the actresses to be comfortabl ein their roles and it is promising to hear that at least Kelly and some others ae mulling it over rather than just turning down the offer.

I just love the work you do at HL so I am going to be keen to see more of your projects as they unfold.

Hope it all comes together quickly LOL!
MOT
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

HeroineLegends wrote:
MOT wrote:Wow - this is going to be great :) I know the girls and production values will be top notch so there's no way this won't be a winner!
They will have super powers and they will demonstrate them… The Wildcats (Catwomen) are the only ones I'm changing a bit to have powers that Catwoman never had. Each Cat will have some sort of elemental power… since otherwise, other than movement, they are too similar to Batgirl. Wonder Women in this series also use runes and different types of magic to help them out. This gives a full spectrum of powers going around.
Superb - I can't wait! I think as long as the costumes match the girls/filming quality this is going to be very special:)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

All I ask is for Tiffany Chase to be carried over the shoulder after a chloro knockout. :)

Richard
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:All I ask is for Tiffany Chase to be carried over the shoulder after a chloro knockout. :)

Richard
Done. ;)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'll save up for that one for sure. :) Not sure if its been asked so here I go,what will the prices be?I know LEGENDS have come out with fantastic videos but sometimes it can get a little to expensive for the starving artist types(like me)
Can't wait for 3 months but I have a feeling it will be worth it.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:
Richpartist wrote:Sounds great,can't wait.Saving up now :)
I hear you're a fan of Tiffany Chase… who happens to be our 1st heroine…. ;)
I've GOTTA start a Tiffany Chase fan club! :) Just wondering,any ideas on what she will be wearing?I quess I love torture,thinking about her,but not being able to see her work for another 2 or 3 months.What a Christmas present!! :)

Richard
By the way,great work with Transistion.
Between you and DEFEATED HEROINES,I will be spending ALL my tax refund :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

One last question,will Tiffany be a GIRL OF STEEL,AMAZON,or ORDER OF SHADOW?
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Sorry,never mind I saw on the site that she will be a GIRL OF STEEL
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:I'll save up for that one for sure. :) Not sure if its been asked so here I go,what will the prices be?I know LEGENDS have come out with fantastic videos but sometimes it can get a little to expensive for the starving artist types(like me)
Can't wait for 3 months but I have a feeling it will be worth it.
Actually both sites will be priced about the same in terms of HOW we price it, but SVE will be filmed in 10-15 minute films which means the films will cost less per video. Heroine Legends is following suit, so they will both be more affordable with simpler storyline… You'll just have 2 completely separate storylines to follow :)
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

will the black queen take there life out of the super?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

ivy652 wrote:will the black queen take there life out of the super?
It's not the same series. The Black Queen isn't in Super vs Evil...
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

what evil powers will the Coalition of evil have,and will the outfit look like? may i ask when will the haws revenge be out for the HL members?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

**imagine the costume was intentionally that way and not torn. 2-piece with bikini bottom.

**or this, but as a 2-piece.

Thoughts?
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

First one for sure. :)
Slone
Henchman
Henchman

I like the first more, I've seen variations of the second so many times. Glad to see a 2-piece costume getting used! Hopefully the bottoms will be low cut and show plenty of stomach! I am imagining Tiffany Chase in that costume already!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:First one for sure. :)
no cleavage?
Slone
Henchman
Henchman

HeroineLegends wrote:
no cleavage?
Why not the top from the 2nd and the bottoms from the first?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Slone wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:
no cleavage?
That's what I'm asking lol just said a different way… this will be for Tiffany Chase… we have a fitting tomorrow morning… the 1st film is her vs Kristina Hess… (Supergirl vs Wonder Woman)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The term(from a song I think)I get my sunshine below the waistline........or something like that :)
Actually you are right they are both for the most part the same but the 2nd one shows more cleavage.So I would like to change my vote for the 2nd one for sure.Actually the 2nd one is more traditional anyway now that I think about it.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yes,diffently the 2nd one!!I think Tiffany(future wife :)) would look great in either one of course,and to be honest,as long as I see that butt while carried ots and the cape not in the way,I'm a happy guy :)
Just need the next 2 months to go by really quickly :)
Slone
Henchman
Henchman

HeroineLegends wrote:
Slone wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:
no cleavage?
That's what I'm asking lol just said a different way… this will be for Tiffany Chase… we have a fitting tomorrow morning… the 1st film is her vs Kristina Hess… (Supergirl vs Wonder Woman)
Sounds good, I think we can all agree with that combo! I am with Rich, I am more concerned that those bottoms show off her hips/booty/lower abs :smart:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

it's going to be a 2-piece… just a question of whether we show cleavage or cover up the top and show the emblem more...
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Cleavage gets my vote.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

By the way,will there be pictures on the update page?Something to keep us going for the next 2 months.Behind the scenes video and pics?Interview with Tiffany? :)

Richard
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

And for whatever reason,I'm really into tape gags recently.It just looks really good over heroine mouths.Having her knocked out,sleeping peacefully against a wall leaning or something with her head slightly down and wearing a white tape over her mouth.Not sure why,but that's kind of sexy to me.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Out of curiosity, how do you pantyhose guys feel about tight-fitted colored mesh on the legs?
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I think if it helps make a womans leg look even more amazing then go for it.I think other than pantyhose,the sexiest thing a woman can wear are leggings.I mean leggings really show the incredible figure God gave her.And seeing that figure ots makes for a amazing video for me :)

Richard
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Updates page… if you wanna see quick snapshots from the fittings. ;)
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Definitely some kind of leg wear! Always have to have HOSE!!!!