New Characters coming soon from Christina Carter..

Christina Carter
Producer
Producer

Hello!!

I’ve spent days this week sick in bed. I had a really bad sore throat and fever that just wouldn’t quit, not to mention the lack of energy. Thank goodness for my good friends that brought me medicine and food. I don’t think I would have eaten if it wasn’t for them. I even had to cancel my shoot with Kendra James.

It gave me a lot of time to think of the past few months and the way I have been living my life. It’s like I have been living in a fog…trying to find myself…who I am.

Luckily, I woke up today feeling amazing! It was almost like waking up from a dream. All I wanted to do was clean and put things where they belong…get on the computer and chat with fans…and do what I love doing most..Fetish! I have a great life, I love it, and I need to start living it!!! Seriously.. I was like …what the fuck happened?!?! Get it together Carter!! And I am NOW!!!

Okay, so…another new character: Spider Woman coming soon….. Here is the mask I just got in..

I have not picked up the costume yet, seeing as I have been sick..and I won’t get it till after the 8th, I will be in Italy for yet another models wedding. They are dropping like flies over here..lol. BUUUTTTT…this is what it is going to look like ( I hope..lol)..

Do you like???? Spider Woman and Gargantua will be our new characters this fall, I’m very excited to bring them your way. In fact I’m dying to get back in the studio and shoot ASAP!!! Maybe I can line something up for as soon as I get back from the wedding! I’m going to try my hardest!

Have a great weekend Everybody!!!

XO,

Christina

[email protected]
Custom Requests or Feedback
Christina@ChristinaBound

Official Christina Carter Websites
http://www.christinabound.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/38975
http://www.clips4sale.com/60717

Follow Me on Twitter: @ChristinaBound
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I love the outfit...maybe you can have her go against the evil countess with the long CIG holder light ups,blowing smoke at her,and lick her boots...
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Glad you are feeling better.
The outfit looks great EXCEPT I would like to see proper gauntlet/gloves rather than the bare hands, like the lovely Tomiko here
Attachments
186141_791443317_5021945_n.jpg
186141_791443317_5021945_n.jpg (23.54 KiB) Viewed 3971 times
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

OH WOW! That looks AWESOME!
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Well new character seems to be really grand I am sure that you will come up with a total package as always, just a thought & I know that there would be an added exspence, but what about going in the direction from one of the spiderman movies Spider woman fights the evil version of spider woman
one who wants to take everything that the good Spider Woman you has
just crazy thought

i don't know maybe something like this
http://sta.sh/01xf768zei54

just a wacky thought along the lines of a new type of Bad Character to go with your new concept :)

Ripper1
cdrei
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Nice work on Spider-Woman! :thumbup: The underarm webbing is often ignored, but it is an important detail for the character. I always love the attention to detail in your costume adaptations.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Glad you're feeling better.

Costume looks good, although personally, I'd prefer one that isn't shiny.
I hope we get to see lot of webbing and bondage. :)
niko999
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Glad you're better.

(It may be just me but I think the comments at your journal-blog thing may not be working. I get a 404 on a bunch of pages including the comment one.)