Coming soon: Batgirl

Here is the place for questions and info for all things Jim Weathers. O-girl, Nylonika, UltraVixen, Batgirl - you name it. Have at it...
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

Hey everyone,

I've been planning this for awhile but now that I've had the costume fitting, I figured I'd let the cat out of the bag (couldn't resist)... Penthouse pet of the Year runner-up Angela Sommers is going to be Batgirl in my new production next week. Be prepared for some sexy fetish girl/girl bondage and peril mayhem. :)

I hope u all find this interesting :)

Jim
Attachments
image.jpg
It's Babs....
image.jpg (106.18 KiB) Viewed 13936 times
image.jpg
Ba-Ba-Batgirl!
image.jpg (202.7 KiB) Viewed 13936 times
Last edited by JWeathers 10 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Wow! She looks great in and out of the mask
Good luck with it, great choice
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
CDavidC74
Henchman
Henchman

Fantastic!

What can we expect to see, can you provide any plot information?

I love to see beautiful ladies, especially Penthouse Pets chloroformed, any chance of seeing that?

D
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yowza! Fantastic!

Um... Did you spell her name right? It's hard to tell with the dark hair, but that looks a lot like Angela Sommers (not Summer).
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Oh, and did I mention OMG? :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Yowza! Fantastic!

Um... Did you spell her name right? It's hard to tell with the dark hair, but that looks a lot like Angela Sommers (not Summer).
Oops. I did know that. LOL. Freaking autocorrect on my Ipad! Thanks.
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

That's a great looking costume on a great looking woman!
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates... I drank what?"
Supergirl is mine
Elder Member
Elder Member

Amazing choice.....Angela Sommers is incredible!!!
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Wow...she looks incredible in that bat suit. Hope she keeps it on for the majority.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

My eyes just popped out of my head, my jaw dropped into my lap, and my heart started beating through my chest. OW OW OW OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Did I give off the appropriate classic cartoon vibe there?
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

DrObiCaffi wrote:My eyes just popped out of my head, my jaw dropped into my lap, and my heart started beating through my chest. OW OW OW OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Did I give off the appropriate classic cartoon vibe there?
Yeah, you nailed it.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

TIEnTEEZ wrote:
DrObiCaffi wrote:My eyes just popped out of my head, my jaw dropped into my lap, and my heart started beating through my chest. OW OW OW OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Did I give off the appropriate classic cartoon vibe there?
Yeah, you nailed it.
Nope, he forgot the tongue unfurling like a roll of carpet from the open jaw.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Omg.. i serously cant wait for this..finally something that may be more a favortie for me than o-girl trapped in time or even the original pattern cutter...you have no idea how perky..how exciting...how titilating this is!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I don't have the words sir. :)
Please have chloro and ots carries.
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

WOW. This looks amazing! This has totally made my day. If anyone was ever going to do this properly, it would be Jim Weathers! I can't get over how much that first picture resembles Yvonne Craig! Well done! :thumbup:
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

So, is that a wig? Or did she cut her hair short and go dark? :)
Whatever it is, I love it.
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

TIEnTEEZ wrote:So, is that a wig? Or did she cut her hair short and go dark? :)
Whatever it is, I love it.
I was wondering that myself!
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I'm not your biggest fan, but even I have to give you props. That looks great!
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

batgirl1969 wrote:Omg.. i serously cant wait for this..finally something that may be more a favorite for me than o-girl trapped in time or even the original pattern cutter...you have no idea how perky..how exciting...how titilating this is!
Thanks. We are very excited too.
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

ledonatello wrote:WOW. This looks amazing! This has totally made my day. If anyone was ever going to do this properly, it would be Jim Weathers! I can't get over how much that first picture resembles Yvonne Craig! Well done! :thumbup:
We are really going to try to re-create the look of the show. The Batgirl costume is about the best replica I could muster - down to the fabric, which is not at all like the spandex of today. We will see. I have a 24 page script to shoot on Tuesday. It promises to be a fun, but quite exhausting shoot. I hope it lives up to everyone's expectations (including my own).
CCFan
Neophyte
Neophyte

WOW! She looks unreal!!!!
Last edited by CCFan 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
cdrei
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Woot! :w00t: I've been hoping you'd do a Batgirl project, ever since I came across your old Batgirl-Catwoman photo shoot in 1999. The costume looks great! The only thing I would change is the Barbara Gordon hairstyle, because I really like the sweep-across-the-forehead look she had. That is, however, a trifling detail. I'm looking forward to this. :thumbup:
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

cdrei wrote:Woot! :w00t: I've been hoping you'd do a Batgirl project, ever since I came across your old Batgirl-Catwoman photo shoot in 1999. The costume looks great! The only thing I would change is the Barbara Gordon hairstyle, because I really like the sweep-across-the-forehead look she had. That is, however, a trifling detail. I'm looking forward to this. :thumbup:
That pic was actually just a quick trial. We are going to try to get her hair to do that... we'll see. :)
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

JWeathers wrote:
cdrei wrote:Woot! :w00t: I've been hoping you'd do a Batgirl project, ever since I came across your old Batgirl-Catwoman photo shoot in 1999. The costume looks great! The only thing I would change is the Barbara Gordon hairstyle, because I really like the sweep-across-the-forehead look she had. That is, however, a trifling detail. I'm looking forward to this. :thumbup:
That pic was actually just a quick trial. We are going to try to get her hair to do that... we'll see. :)
Aha! So it IS a wig!
Kalel577
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

OMG!!!!!!

Chloroformings, please!
Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

A wigged batgirl at last! Hurah! I'd like to see her have a more authentic Yvonne craig dark hair look too but it's not make or break. I do hope we get a clear unmasking/dewigging (whilst conscious) with her.
blurb9
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

JWeathers wrote:Hey everyone,

... Angela Sommers is going to be Batgril in my new production next week. ...
Jim
Wow, it is like the 1960s all over again, only probably with a bigger budget than the actual TV show. :-) O-girl was great, but I always hoped you would produce the actual Batgirl at some point. Looks like I have to sign up for your site again. :-) If the work is next week, do you have an ETA for the release? Video as well as pictures? Thanks!
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

blurb9 wrote:
JWeathers wrote:Hey everyone,

... Angela Sommers is going to be Batgril in my new production next week. ...
Jim
Wow, it is like the 1960s all over again, only probably with a bigger budget than the actual TV show. :-) O-girl was great, but I always hoped you would produce the actual Batgirl at some point. Looks like I have to sign up for your site again. :-) If the work is next week, do you have an ETA for the release? Video as well as pictures? Thanks!
Actually they had a huge budget originally. It was just in the third season that they cut back. It was still a freakin' expensive show. All those crazy one use sets and death traps.... (Wow I'm kinda feeling their pain. LOL)

Okay, the shoot is Tuesday and we have a LOT to cram in one day. Hopefully we'll get it all done. I'm not sure at this point but we are going to try. The pics (probably vid caps) will go up on my site as updates with a written story pretty quickly. The vids are going to take a bit longer and will end up on the clip stores first. I'm not sure if I'll be able to sell the whole movie as a download now or not. It depends on length. I'm not sure when or if the vids will end up on the site. The piracy issue makes it almost impossible.

At this point I also am not sure how quickly I'll be able to get the clips out. The music will be the overriding factor. It is always the most difficult aspect. It takes me awhile to compose that stuff..

I'm glad everyone's excited. The cast is very into the whole thing and they are studying the show and trying to get the right feel down. I'll let everyone know how it goes. Crossing fingers.

Jim
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

since no one else asked, I guess I will.....but what happens to O-Girl? are you cutting back on her character? are you planning on retiring O-Girl? is there any chance of a 'cross-over' with O-Girl and Batgirl, or are you going to keep them strictly in their own worlds? I'd really hate to see O-Girl go because I was with you since the beginning with the original O-Girl story....
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:since no one else asked, I guess I will.....but what happens to O-Girl? are you cutting back on her character? are you planning on retiring O-Girl? is there any chance of a 'cross-over' with O-Girl and Batgirl, or are you going to keep them strictly in their own worlds? I'd really hate to see O-Girl go because I was with you since the beginning with the original O-Girl story....
No, these are just two different things. I am going to continue to shoot O-girl and Nylonika stuff as well. I am not sure they will be combined. They are kinda two different things in their own similar homage sort of way. :)
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Any hints on what types of peril we can expect with her?
CCFan
Neophyte
Neophyte

I posted a little earlier, but it didn't seem to go through, so forgive me if this winds up repeating but:

This looks AMAZING! Jim, you always do amazing work and while I love "O-Girl", now that you're doing a direct homage, I couldn't be more excited. On top of everything else, you have Angela - one of my faves who I know is going to be fantastic (though I'd prefer to see her as Catwoman) - which brings me to my original question:

Who is Catwoman? And what style are you going for? Newmar, Meriwether, Kitt ... Felina? or mix of all? I'm in the minority I know, but I LOVE Meriwether's take and would love to see her channeled in one of your productions (see below). Either way, I can't wait to see it. Keep up the good work!

JWeathers
Producer
Producer

RedMountain wrote:Any hints on what types of peril we can expect with her?
Well, I know what I want to do - but until I have a chance to build it all this weekend, I can't really say that is what is going to happen.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Wow! Where's Batfetish? He'd go bonkers over this.
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Can't wait to see how this turns out.
Batfetish
Sargeant
Sargeant

Wow the best costume double I ever saw. Go on Batgirl, you are looking so sexy!! Wish you all the best.
Batfetish
Sargeant
Sargeant

This Batgirl is sensational sexy. The costume like the girl. Yvonne Craig would be so proud of you. The same sexy looking like the original.
Axis_Five
Neophyte
Neophyte

I am so looking forward to see how it turns out. I am sure I won't be disappointed. Will we be seeing more teasers?
jones
Neophyte
Neophyte

I have been a fan of the Yvonne's version of Batgirl for a while now so looking at your pictures you look awesome and hot. I just hope you do peril videos were you just take her utility belt and nothing else because that what literally turns me on so to speak. Keep up the good work from Jones :ybat:
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

Well, after spending the lst few days buried in the studio building crazy props (small and quite large), it is finally the day to shoot this. We are all hoping it goes well. Because can't do everything that individuals want, we are just going to make the best thing we can and hope for the best.

I'm bringing my iPad and thaving Jewel and other take behind he scenes photos. I hope everyone enjoys what we do :)
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

JWeathers wrote:Well, after spending the lst few days buried in the studio building crazy props (small and quite large), it is finally the day to shoot this. We are all hoping it goes well. Because can't do everything that individuals want, we are just going to make the best thing we can and hope for the best.

I'm bringing my iPad and thaving Jewel and other take behind he scenes photos. I hope everyone enjoys what we do :)
Jim Weathers + Batgirl? I have every confidence that it will be awesome. What could possibly go wrong?
CCFan
Neophyte
Neophyte

"we are just going to make the best thing we can and hope for the best. "

Jim, your worst is better than most's best, so we all look forward to what we all know will be, as always, another fine JW production. Break a leg, sir. And have fun!
Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

I so hope we get a good unmasking and pref de-wigging from this. It's what I've wanted for so long. It's always best if she's in full costume as she's unmasked as well. It's boring if she's stripped of most of her 'batgirl'ness as she's unmasked.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. X wrote:Wow! Where's Batfetish? He'd go bonkers over this.

ME TOO!!!! E THIS!!!!
blurb9
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

JWeathers wrote:Well, after spending the lst few days buried in the studio building crazy props (small and quite large), it is finally the day to shoot this. .......
Days' worth of props? Hmmmm, sounds like poor Batgirl is going to be in trouble. ;-) Quite large props? -Definitely- in trouble. :-)

Isitdoneyet?Isitdoneyet?Isitdoneyet? :-) OK, somebody was going to ask first so I figured I may as well take the heat. ;-)
blurb9
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

JWeathers wrote:Well, after spending the lst few days buried in the studio building crazy props (small and quite large), it is finally the day to shoot this. .......
Days' worth of props? Hmmmm, sounds like poor Batgirl is going to be in trouble. ;-) Quite large props? -Definitely- in trouble. :-)

Isitdoneyet?Isitdoneyet?Isitdoneyet? :-) OK, somebody was going to ask first so I figured I may as well take the heat. ;-)
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Please post some screen shots ASAP before I explode. :)
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

It was a FREAKIN' long day today - but good. Very good. Angela Sommers and Candle (and my wife Jewel) were awesome. Here is a quick pic before I go to bed....
Attachments
Batgirl-1.jpg
Batgirl-1.jpg (236.89 KiB) Viewed 12793 times
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

Okay, one last pic before bed. Batgirl has just kicked Catwoman's Cat's Paws ass. I wonder what Catwoman has up her sleeve?
Attachments
Batgirl-2.jpg
Batgirl-2.jpg (260.92 KiB) Viewed 12790 times
blurb9
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Wow, it -seriously- looks like the 1960s again - only in hi-def - Amazing :-)