Super-Bait-Girl: An Original Supergirl Story

Not all stories have happy endings. Some don't have endings at all. And some don't even have beginnings anymore. Enter if you've the time - enter, pay your respects to these once-weres and might-have-beens, and move on.
bare_thighz
Henchman
Henchman

fuck
Last edited by bare_thighz 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bare_thighz
Henchman
Henchman

fuck
bare_thighz
Henchman
Henchman

fuck
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Very interesting work of SG erotica, Bare-Thighs. You were so into the whole sexual torture though that the overall story suffered significantly due to its very sudden ending. Still the descriptive quality was excellent and I look forward to future, more evenly plotted pieces from you.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
bare_thighz
Henchman
Henchman

I actually thought about cutting the torture scene at the end. Perhaps I should have. I hope to learn more about writing this type of erotica.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I don't know that you needed to cut the torture scene but if you'd expanded the Superman capture or even a moment with Supergirl back at home with a personal scene of some sort or maybe going up against a common thug and not having the psychological strength to even handle that, it probably would have been enough to satisfy. You might think about adding an extra ending and editing what you have to round it out. Shouldn't take too much extra effort. Good luck. :)
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
bare_thighz
Henchman
Henchman

You just want to read a good story. I understand now, and I know what to do in the future. Thanks for reading, and for your advice!
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Of course we do!
bare_thighz wrote:You just want to read a good story. I understand now, and I know what to do in the future. Thanks for reading, and for your advice!