Coming Soon... Classic Punished Heroines!

Rye
Producer
Producer

Coming very soon all classic Punishedheroines.com content from 2004-2009 will become available on http://www.SHG-media.com

I've been sitting on all of this content for a long time and was actually planning to release a lot of it in September but Doomsday just soaked up every second I had. A lot of this content has never been for sale outside of when the original Punishedheroines.com site was active. I watched the very first Villains United last night... it really brought me back lol!

Years 2004 -2007 will be packaged up in 1 year segments with a detailed list of what is included. 2008-2009 are mostly full movies which will have some package deal including a Paris Kennedy, Mercedes, Kylie, Raven Alexis, Carly Quinn, and Natasha special packages.

My initial thoughts were to just package everything together as one massive download but after looking at everything it would have been WAY too big at over 30 gigs... lol

No ETA for this but it will come out before Christmas!
I will update this page with more previews when I can... there is a LOT of stuff!

Rye

Last edited by Rye 10 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

it been so long since we seen a evil vixen whipping someone,or even calista using her long whip....
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

it been so long since we seen a evil vixen whipping someone,or even calista using her long whip....
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

I am really excited for this! Loved the old Paris Kennedy movies! :thumbup:
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates... I drank what?"
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

I have always wondered why there were never more Linda Saree videos.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Awesome, this is a good thing!
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

ivy652 wrote:it been so long since we seen
Paris Kennedy without any tattoos... :thumbup:
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

GMan2 wrote:
ivy652 wrote:it been so long since we seen
Paris Kennedy without any tattoos... :thumbup:
LOL! True, but she still looks great with them covered- Black Falcon, Nova Woman 1 & 2 , Villains United.
Last edited by tallyho 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Rye
Producer
Producer

Thanks guys,

I'm guessing everything should be ready mid next week but don't hold me to it. There is a lot of organizing left to do and I am still playing around with how to package everything.

Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

WOW SUPER MERCEDES, now there is one woman that was a big part of me getting hooked on this genre, she played the role of heroine being beaten down outragiously wonderful. for her time she was the one I wanted to see,
as a matter of fact I pretty sure I have all of her productions, this will be a great chance to get any if I am missing them.
One question are they going to be re-digitized, I am referring to the resolution , back them a fair amount of them were pretty high(at that time), but these days it would be like watching TV on a 14" citizen lol

well really glad to hear this is coming in the future
Cheers

P.S. bring on the P U N I S H M E N T :cylon:
jlocke
Sargeant
Sargeant

If there is any possible way to get better resolution versions of the original movies, I would definitely buy nearly all of the Mercedes, Paris, and Carly movies. Will you be editing the original clips into single movie files? Any chance for some behind the scenes stuff? Bloopers? Naked bloopers? Any photos sets of these ladies possibly included as bonus content?

I for one wouldn't mind 1 or 2 movies coming out a month if the resolution was better, the video was one continuous movie, and there was some bonus footage. That might keep interest alive and increase sales if Classic Punished Heroines was an ongoing thing instead of all those movies going up at once.
Rye
Producer
Producer

Ripper1 and jlocke -

I tell you what... I really have nothing better to do and Im bored to tears so I will take a look and see which movies I still have the raw footage for and maybe do some re-edits with higher res, updated sound and music. I'm sure I have some of them.. just not sure which ones.

Good suggestions!
mcg
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Rye there was one video from the ph website that I always wanted to see and never did get to.

I think it was a 5 on 1 beatdown. All I can remember from the trailer is an awesome looking over the knee backbreaker where the villian picked her up and dropped her over the knee 3 times in a row. Looked really brutal......and hot.
Rye
Producer
Producer

You're talking about the original Villains United and yes it will be for sale ;)
jlocke
Sargeant
Sargeant

Rye wrote:Ripper1 and jlocke -

I tell you what... I really have nothing better to do and Im bored to tears so I will take a look and see which movies I still have the raw footage for and maybe do some re-edits with higher res, updated sound and music. I'm sure I have some of them.. just not sure which ones.

Good suggestions!
Awesome News! Rye Rules!
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I can't wait, man, this'll be great! I'm having trouble of thinking of any I don't personally have, but making this stuff available again for those that haven't been able to get it previously sounds awesome!

I'm still hoping I'll find something I don't have in there though ;)
rizoboy
Henchman
Henchman

Looking over this old material and wow do I miss Tattoo-less Paris Kennedy
boneba
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Hey Rye, does this include any of the Princess Glimmer or Shimmer content? I remember the character wearing a wonder woman type costume and she's up against some guy that puts a pearl necklace on her and she becomes hypnotized?
poolchris
Neophyte
Neophyte

Who is the actress who plays Supergirl in the very first Supergirl clip (at the very top of the pic previews)? I'm gonna buy this set for sure, but I'm curious if she ever did anything else.
jlocke
Sargeant
Sargeant

poolchris wrote:Who is the actress who plays Supergirl in the very first Supergirl clip (at the very top of the pic previews)? I'm gonna buy this set for sure, but I'm curious if she ever did anything else.
On the original Punished Heroines website her name was Linda Saree. Not sure how many movies she did. I think she was always superior girl.
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

jlocke wrote:
poolchris wrote:Who is the actress who plays Supergirl in the very first Supergirl clip (at the very top of the pic previews)? I'm gonna buy this set for sure, but I'm curious if she ever did anything else.
On the original Punished Heroines website her name was Linda Saree. Not sure how many movies she did. I think she was always superior girl.
I think she had 3 supergirl movies and one civilian role.
poolchris
Neophyte
Neophyte

Speaking of which, when can we expect another batch of these "classics"? :)
Rye
Producer
Producer

Sorry about the delays, I was excepting to make some time for this over the holidays but Carly had other plans for us :crazy:

I'm working on the remastered Paris Kennedy Morph girl series now and hope to have it done soon!
jlocke
Sargeant
Sargeant

Awesome news Rye! What do you think the resolution will be on the finished product?
blurb9
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Hello,
Do you know yet if the Batgirl movies are candidates for the improved resolution?
Have a great 2014, and thank you
blurb9
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Just following up on how things are going?
Have a great 2014,
blurb9
GeraltWitcher
Neophyte
Neophyte

So, Rye, will you be able to do this after you finish "The Last Laugh"? I think a lot of people are still interested in a re-release of your old videos. I'm just wondering, thanks!
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

Rye wrote:Sorry about the delays, I was excepting to make some time for this over the holidays but Carly had other plans for us :crazy:

I'm working on the remastered Paris Kennedy Morph girl series now and hope to have it done soon!
I'm particularly eager to see the Paris Kennedy Wondrous Girl episodes! :smile:
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates... I drank what?"
Rye
Producer
Producer

Yes I am getting back on this today. My last movie sucked up a bit more time and prep than I anticipated but im free and clear to get this done now ;)
blurb9
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Hi,
How are things going with the project?
Have a great weekend,
Rye
Producer
Producer

All 4 Paris Kennedy's first movies are done, I am just waiting for SHG-Media to make them live. I'm also making a teaser and taking a few screen caps but they will go live tonight.

Dark Damsel, SuperiorGirl and Wonderous Girl in their first appearances with over 100 minutes in total. This includes extra never before seen footage of Paris which mostly consists of her being groped, molested, some mind control, and lots o forced orgasms. There are also a LOT of accidental punches that connected with Paris, many being low blows and belly punches that I left in.... you can tell they really hurt but being the amazing Paris Kennedy she tried really hard to not stop the scenes. I'll let you guys figure out which ones they are ;)
kingles
Sargeant
Sargeant

Rye wrote:All 4 Paris Kennedy's first movies are done, I am just waiting for SHG-Media to make them live. I'm also making a teaser and taking a few screen caps but they will go live tonight.

Dark Damsel, SuperiorGirl and Wonderous Girl in their first appearances with over 100 minutes in total. This includes extra never before seen footage of Paris which mostly consists of her being groped, molested, some mind control, and lots o forced orgasms. There are also a LOT of accidental punches that connected with Paris, many being low blows and belly punches that I left in.... you can tell they really hurt but being the amazing Paris Kennedy she tried really hard to not stop the scenes. I'll let you guys figure out which ones they are ;)
Awesome! :yahoo: I thought I'd lost these forever.
jlocke
Sargeant
Sargeant

Fantastic New Rye! Can't wait to buy these.
Rye
Producer
Producer

Still waiting on SHG-Media....

but until then here is teaser....

[youtube][/youtube]
mikeyh
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

You doing Princess Glimmer
Rye
Producer
Producer

mikeyh wrote:You doing Princess Glimmer
I will be occasionally doing every one I have available in my archives. Can't remember if Glimmer is in there but it might be.

Until then, all 4 of these movies have been released and here is the thread for further questions

http://www.superheroineforum.com/viewto ... 37&t=22114
sabr1
Neophyte
Neophyte

The film with Mercedes as supergirl as referenced in the pics above with the green rocks. That one ended with her being tied up on the floor and the villain starting to walk up the stairs towards her. Was there any more to that film or did it end there? Just curious as that could have been some good content to see what happens to her as she is tied up on the floor, gagged and trying to crawl away.
poolchris
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hey Rye,

Any word on future re-releases? I'm waiting for some Superiorgirl action! :)
jlocke
Sargeant
Sargeant

I'd love to see the Mercedes Mega Pack. Star Girl, Wondrous Girl, Superia, Sheeria.
decendingskulls
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Rye wrote:Still waiting on SHG-Media....

but until then here is teaser....

[youtube][/youtube]
:ohmg: dat BEAT...
Ave atque vale
Rye
Producer
Producer

I don't have an eta on the next batch of classic PH videos. The Paris Kennedy pack was VERY popular and I 100% intend to do more, however I have several new movies on my plate that need to be addressed first ;)
poolchris
Neophyte
Neophyte

You got more Classics coming down the pipeline?
GeraltWitcher
Neophyte
Neophyte

i'm with poolchris. i was really looking forward to some of the class punished heroines videos. they don't even need to be redone necessarily for me (though i did like the stuff done with the paris kennedy videos). if a lot of them were just simply made available again, i'd buy some.
Rye
Producer
Producer

The short answer is yes more are coming very soon. I'm still pretending that I'm on vacation but there should be an announcement in the next week or so. There was an announcement in my last release but of course not everyone got it ;)
jlocke
Sargeant
Sargeant

Fantastic news Rye. I love your new films, but Mercedes, kylee, Carly, And Raven are some of my favorite actresses in the genre.

Any hints for those of us who missed the last release?
GeraltWitcher
Neophyte
Neophyte

Any update on this Rye?
LaundryGuy101
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Damn I would fuck the hell out of Paris Kennedy!
GeraltWitcher
Neophyte
Neophyte

So, this is seeming like it will never happen. :(
Rye
Producer
Producer

The next Paris Kennedy pack and a remastered Super Nightmare is currently being edited by Lee Carl. Not too much longer until they can be released. ;)
heroinefan351
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Thats awesome news. I missed a bunch on the niche website i hope you re-release some of those to