Coming Soon... Classic Punished Heroines!

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Rye wrote:The next Paris Kennedy pack and a remastered Super Nightmare is currently being edited by Lee Carl. Not too much longer until they can be released. ;)

Ahhhhhh, Paris in the Spring.... ;) :thumbup:

Love that gal!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
GeraltWitcher
Neophyte
Neophyte

Rye wrote:Coming very soon all classic Punishedheroines.com content from 2004-2009 will become available on http://www.SHG-media.com

I've been sitting on all of this content for a long time and was actually planning to release a lot of it in September but Doomsday just soaked up every second I had. A lot of this content has never been for sale outside of when the original Punishedheroines.com site was active. I watched the very first Villains United last night... it really brought me back lol!

Years 2004 -2007 will be packaged up in 1 year segments with a detailed list of what is included. 2008-2009 are mostly full movies which will have some package deal including a Paris Kennedy, Mercedes, Kylie, Raven Alexis, Carly Quinn, and Natasha special packages.
Was Kylie the girl who played Justice Girl? That was one of my favorite videos of all time. Also, is there any chance you could repost the images that you originally had tied to this post when you made it 1 1/2 years ago? Thanks Rye!
Krazylegs
Neophyte
Neophyte

Does anyone have any original Justice Girl footage or stills?
Sonny62
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Any word yet when this will happen?
jlocke
Sargeant
Sargeant

There have been 8 movies remastered so far. All Paris Kennedy. I've bought all of them and they are great, highly recommended. I'm hoping for remastered Carly videos. Agent Alexis, Mystic, Dark Damsel. And Remastered Mercedes movies. Superia, Sheeria, Star Girl. But his other actresses, Kylie and Natasha were great too.