"The Superheroines" Series

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

I'll try and post new updates to Heroine Legends, Super vs Evil, Girls of X, The Neomega, 00Angels, The Adventures of Katara, & our untitled Deadpool project here :)

We finished filming episode 1 of Girls of X yesterday featuring myself as Timberwolf and Tiffany Chase as Syphon-- here's a screen capture (the film is heading to post-production now):

Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Awesome! I can't wait to see this video! It's amazing how you look like Wolverine and how Tiffany looks like Rogue with her little piece of white wig :) Great work!

Just a tough but I think you should modify your HL Kombat project and call it Cross Kombat (or Kross Kombat, lol), this way, you'd be able to make some crossover fights (like Trinity Vs SkyHawk or Saphire Vs Syphon). This would give you more possibilities.
Anyway, I can't wait to see the 1st video of HL Kombat too!
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Dude!?! You can fly!?!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:Awesome! I can't wait to see this video! It's amazing how you look like Wolverine and how Tiffany looks like Rogue with her little piece of white wig :) Great work!

Just a tough but I think you should modify your HL Kombat project and call it Cross Kombat (or Kross Kombat, lol), this way, you'd be able to make some crossover fights (like Trinity Vs SkyHawk or Saphire Vs Syphon). This would give you more possibilities.
Anyway, I can't wait to see the 1st video of HL Kombat too!
Love the idea - right now it's just a matter of having enough characters and a single character select screen…. I'm sure the project will evolve once the other series pick up :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Dude!?! You can fly!?!
Yeah, you didn't know? ;)
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

We NEED a strictly Skyhawk in peril film. Just have a villian totally dominate her with multiple ko's and a solid carry. Look at the legs on that girl! I'd buy a movie like that four times just to support you lol
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:We NEED a strictly Skyhawk in peril film. Just have a villian totally dominate her with multiple ko's and a solid carry. Look at the legs on that girl! I'd buy a movie like that four times just to support you lol
lol at some point, we will definitely see Skyhawk taken down… in no order, the next SVE films include Moonstar vs (unnamed) other Girl of Steel, Talon & Skyhawk vs Moonstar, Indigo vs Talon… but as the story progresses, we will definitely see more and more variety… we're also working on getting Mynx and our Harley Quinn characters in the mix :)
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Talking about Girls of X, I saw on an other forum that you have already cast X-23, Psylocke and Jean Grey :)
I suppose X-23 will be played by Kristina (unless my crystal ball is broken, :smart: ). Could you tell me who will play Psylocke ? (and I hope Psylocke 's costume will be f*cking hot, as when she was drawn by Jim Lee :joker: )
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

i love symphon sexy out fit.will she take on a evil girl of x or do you have another girl of x taking on the evil girl x...i hope you do another black queen..will we see a thundra taking on the superherione next release.
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

i meant Syphon out looks very hot..i hope you got 2 girls of x taking on each other . any word on the super vs evil episode 4?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:Talking about Girls of X, I saw on an other forum that you have already cast X-23, Psylocke and Jean Grey :)
I suppose X-23 will be played by Kristina (unless my crystal ball is broken, :smart: ). Could you tell me who will play Psylocke ? (and I hope Psylocke 's costume will be f*cking hot, as when she was drawn by Jim Lee :joker: )
Your crystal ball is broken lol X-23 will be played by Kristin Ige, Psylocke (most likely) by Kristina Hess, and Jean Grey (most likely) by either Tristin Rupp or Tatiana DeKhtyar. ;)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Here are two trailers to films we will be releasing in January… why show them now? Just to do it. :)

[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Last edited by CustomSuperheroines 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

any release of anything by the weekned or next week?
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

any release of anything by the weekned or next week?
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote: Your crystal ball is broken lol X-23 will be played by Kristin Ige, Psylocke (most likely) by Kristina Hess, and Jean Grey (most likely) by either Tristin Rupp or Tatiana DeKhtyar. ;)
Hehe, I think I must change my crystal ball :lol: but I'm happy to know that Psylocke will (most likely) be played by Kristina.
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

Tatiana as The Phoenix would be awesome!
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

And Logan, really think about getting a Lady Magneto to take Timberwolf Adamantium off his bones, just for him to use his claws on her! that would be sick!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

maar13 wrote:And Logan, really think about getting a Lady Magneto to take Timberwolf Adamantium off his bones, just for him to use his claws on her! that would be sick!
Already doing it ;) I even have the bone claws ready for that episode… The Defeated Heroines Magnetika is being converted, actress and all - very exciting times!!!
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

[youtube][/youtube]

Yeah this looks amazing! Please fast track this!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I have to say Logan,and I've got nothin' but love for you dude,your new site is alittle difficult to find stuff now.I didn't even know about the Tied and Delivered video! :)
I NEED this and the Samantha video to come out for Christmas (as well as a Sam photo set) or I'm not going to be very merry :)

Richard
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

.....and by the way,great job on the wolverine character. :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:I have to say Logan,and I've got nothin' but love for you dude,your new site is alittle difficult to find stuff now.I didn't even know about the Tied and Delivered video! :)
I NEED this and the Samantha video to come out for Christmas (as well as a Sam photo set) or I'm not going to be very merry :)

Richard
Hard to navigate? How? The Tired and Delivered video isn't on the site...
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Its the coming soon section that the old site had that's all.I meant no offense.........put those claws away!! :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Back me up here guys!! :bh: :ss: :otto: :im: :wolverine: ....oh wait not YOU wolverine!!!
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I was wondering if you were still doing black queen taking on sapphire...
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

ivy652 wrote:I was wondering if you were still doing black queen taking on sapphire...
No,Sienna's last film will be against Sophie who plays CyBot Gemina for her transfer of power however the black Queen did take on Trinity again today;)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Its the coming soon section that the old site had that's all.I meant no offense.........put those claws away!! :)
I haven't decided if I want to have a coming soon section on the site anymore because it just leased a lot of questions about when things are going to be released and the answer is always the same... I never know because it's all about whether a film was a custom order or if it has a lot of visual effects shot in it or if the VFX shots are complicated... and a lot off what we film is months away from being released... so I'm figuring all that out now
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

All I asked Santa for was the video of Samantha ots and a photo set.And now you're not sure it will be released before or during Christmas?The next thing you're going to tell me is that there is no Santa Claus..................that's just crazy talk!! :)

Richard
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

We welcome Farrah to our cast line-up and Samantha’s new Huntress-inspired costume!! They had a great shoot together today and it’s just the beginning!! :)
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

I honestly miss the coming soon section. I loved seeing pics of releases before they came out. Seeing hints of things to come definitely builds my anticipation and makes me more likely to buy.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:I honestly miss the coming soon section. I loved seeing pics of releases before they came out. Seeing hints of things to come definitely builds my anticipation and makes me more likely to buy.
I enjoyed having it - but it was getting very tiring when the only question for every release is "when is this coming out?" - the fact is, I never know… especially with Altered Universe films which follow no timeline anyway...
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

Truth be told I loved that section too, but I see where you are coming from because let's face it, when one person see one film he or she likes, the first thing that is going to jump is: "when it does come out?" which can be annoying. But pics always help tp look forward tot he future :)
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

on the black queen taking her on again is there another soul sucking scene...
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

When will the cbot gemina be filmed that be a good one?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

ivy652 wrote:on the black queen taking her on again is there another soul sucking scene...
There is no soul sucking or boot licking scene in the next film featuring the Black Queen & Trinity… there is plenty of AOH though...
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Alright AOH yes!!!!!!!!!.......................what is AOH? :)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

How can you be a member here since '05 and NOT know AOH is Arms Over Head (bondage/strung up)?!!!!
:rolleyes:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote:
Mamooche24 wrote:I honestly miss the coming soon section. I loved seeing pics of releases before they came out. Seeing hints of things to come definitely builds my anticipation and makes me more likely to buy.
I enjoyed having it - but it was getting very tiring when the only question for every release is "when is this coming out?" - the fact is, I never know… especially with Altered Universe films which follow no timeline anyway...
I understand you Logan. I have a deviantart page and, often, people ask me to draw this or that character instead of the one I posted, lol. These kind of recurrent questions can be annoying but it shows that people are interest in what you do too.
If people ask "when will this video be released", this means they are interested in your work :)

By the way, I must admit I miss the "coming soon" section a lot. It was a great way to be teased by your forthcoming releases :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:
I understand you Logan. I have a deviantart page and, often, people ask me to draw this or that character instead of the one I posted, lol. These kind of recurrent questions can be annoying but it shows that people are interest in what you do too.
If people ask "when will this video be released", this means they are interested in your work :)

By the way, I must admit I miss the "coming soon" section a lot. It was a great way to be teased by your forthcoming releases :)
I know, I know… I don't mean to sound negative and I definitely appreciate all the love! :) Kristina is going to be working on putting that back up but there are like 40 films coming up so it may take a bit ;)
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote: I know, I know… I don't mean to sound negative and I definitely appreciate all the love! :) Kristina is going to be working on putting that back up but there are like 40 films coming up so it may take a bit ;)
40 FILMS ?? You will ruin me.... :lol:

On your site, I saw the picture of the iced breath fatality performed on Trinity. Looks a lot promising ;)
Slone
Henchman
Henchman

HeroineLegends wrote:
ivy652 wrote:on the black queen taking her on again is there another soul sucking scene...
There is no soul sucking or boot licking scene in the next film featuring the Black Queen & Trinity… there is plenty of AOH though...
Will the Black Queen mentally break Trinity this time? It was teased at the whole last video and you said a handful of people emailed wanting to see it, hopefully we get that type of ending soon.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Logan,all I want for Christmas :)

Richard
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote: I know, I know… I don't mean to sound negative and I definitely appreciate all the love! :) Kristina is going to be working on putting that back up but there are like 40 films coming up so it may take a bit ;)
40 FILMS ?? You will ruin me.... :lol:

On your site, I saw the picture of the iced breath fatality performed on Trinity. Looks a lot promising ;)
Yeah - it's a lot of filming we've done lately - been training crews and actors/actresses on how the genre works… that's why it's so important that I get feedback from you guys because we film them to be creative but so that you will love them!!

The Dark Vega ice breath fatality to Trinity is pretty sick - I'm actually disgusted by how fast my VFX guy made that effect… it's so awesome how it turned out! :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Logan,all I want for Christmas :)

Richard

I'm actually working on that film today….
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

:yahoo: :yahoo: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Thank you :wolverine:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote::yahoo: :yahoo: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Samantha has 2 Photo Sets also - they will be available within the hour…

UPDATE: Samantha's Photo Sets are NOW available ;)
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

im kinda looking forward to see the new thundra taking on a superherione,cbot gemini,and the black queen.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:

There is a Santa!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Richpartist wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:

There is a Santa!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
You mean 'Samantha'
:yes:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

That whole ensemble on Tiffany in Girls of X looks incredible. Looking forward to this release!