"The Superheroines" Series

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:...........how about now,is it out yet?When's it coming out?
I actually won't be releasing that one as soon as I thought - there are a lot of VFX and I ran out of time - I leave on a plane in less than 10 hours. I have Icy Duel, Fighting for Adam, Still a Rookie, Cyrus Aftermath, and 2 others scheduled to release first… in addition to A Heroine's Revenge which we released today… There are SO many films coming up that you'll get your fix of everyone, I'm sure of it! We've had Icy Duel ready for a while and it features Tempest who filmed this long before Samantha came on board - so we wanted to get that out there - plus it's a short mini film so it's perfect as a little stocking stuffer ;)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

So no Samantha films at all???????????? :thumbsdown:
By the way everyone,here is a small reason to get the Samantha photo sets. :love:
[imghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/richpartist/051.jpg][/img]

Richard
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:So no Samantha films at all???????????? :thumbsdown:
By the way everyone,here is a small reason to get the Samantha photo sets. :love:
[imghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/richpartist/051.jpg][/img]

Richard
Nope, no films with Samantha at this time… there are only 4 total films with her I believe at this point… and we still have older films we need to release...
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Start the music here:ITS GOING TO BE A BLUE CHRISTMAS WITHOUT YOU,ITS GOING TO BE SO BLUE.....WITHOUT YOU....
You made Samantha made Logan!!
Look out!!!!!!!!!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

sorry I meant "mad"
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:sorry I meant "mad"
lol Sam's not mad - she has fun filming these! I've got other actresses who haven't had a release in a while and have been with us much longer… all in due time ;)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I know Logan,just venting :) I'll have to buy some other video(s) of yours then.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He said not giving a damn if its pc or not :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

......and seriously guys and gals out there,BUY these photo sets,VERY happy with these two,and I'll probably get another Tiffany set and a Heather set as well. :thumbup: :thumbup:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:......and seriously guys and gals out there,BUY these photo sets,VERY happy with these two,and I'll probably get another Tiffany set and a Heather set as well. :thumbup: :thumbup:
The Photo Sets are awesome because I just let the girls have fun on set or on location… it always turns out much better that way :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

This has been suggested before and I have to agree,having a few shots from a film would make the sets even better.Shots of Samantha from her videos would be great(yes,the ones where shes carried ots are the ones I mean,what can I say,I'm a pig) :)

Richard
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

.........on a side note,I sent a custom cost request using the form from the site and haven't heard back yet. :)
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

HeroineLegends wrote:
Richpartist wrote:......and seriously guys and gals out there,BUY these photo sets,VERY happy with these two,and I'll probably get another Tiffany set and a Heather set as well. :thumbup: :thumbup:
The Photo Sets are awesome because I just let the girls have fun on set or on location… it always turns out much better that way :)
Well I have recently get the ones for Tatiana and Heather and always get bundles with videos, The photo sets are always great.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The Icy Duel,Fighting for Adam and Still a Rookie videos will make my Christmas merry after all,but I will count the days until the Samantha video comes out :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:This has been suggested before and I have to agree,having a few shots from a film would make the sets even better.Shots of Samantha from her videos would be great(yes,the ones where shes carried ots are the ones I mean,what can I say,I'm a pig) :)

Richard
You can just screen capture that…. ;)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Fighting for Adam Trailer:

[youtube][/youtube]
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

HeroineLegends wrote:Fighting for Adam Trailer:

[youtube][/youtube]
That looks fantastic! Anything with Onyx (Tatiana) is a must buy for me and if you put Tiffany over there, that is just a winning combination for anyone :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Oh yes, Fighting for Adam and the Icey Duel would make a merry Christmas for sure. :)
On a side note,Tiffany is even sexier(if that's possible) in the Mirage outfit :thumbup:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

The Neomega: Scion's Setup - Trailer
[youtube][/youtube]
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

In early 2014, we're going to start more social media-based contests, promos, discounts, and giveaways! We're going to base these through http://www.Facebook.com/theSuperheroines & http://www.Twitter.com/theSuperheroine

Follow us if you like the updates and if you like free stuff! :)
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

The 1st Episode of Neomega will be mine as soon as it will be released :) (Tiff looks awesome in thong)
Also, I think I will love Icy Duel too (Can't wait too see the fatality !!)

Too much wonderful stuffs to be released :D
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Holiday Discounts!! ACTIVE NOW!!

At http://www.theSuperheroines.com, we’ve just activated a few holiday codes to stuff your virtual stockings with!! Starting now and going through the rest of 2013, you can take advantage of these discount codes at checkout:

10HOLIDAY50 – 10% off orders over $50
20HOLIDAY100 – 20% off orders over $100
25HOLIDAY300 – 25% off orders over $300
30HOLIDAY500 – 30% off orders over $500

We know many of you spend way more than that per purchase, so here is our thanks for your support and your chance to pick up a few extra films practically for free! :)
Happy Holidays & Thanks for an AMAZING 2013!!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Just wondering Logan,how much will the new releases be?Need to plan my Christmas shopping,and put aside that money :)

Richard
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Just wondering Logan,how much will the new releases be?Need to plan my Christmas shopping,and put aside that money :)

Richard
Which ones? They range depending on content and length... I have a few longer ones coming up soon which will be around $29.99 and a few shorter ones which will be cheaper...
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I was wondering about the ones I guess are coming out before or on Christmas,namely Icey Duel and Fighting for Adam,etc..

Richard
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Did you shoot the black queen? I didn't see anything on the update page or the twitter page.
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Did you shoot the black queen? I didn't see anything on the update page or the twitter page.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:I was wondering about the ones I guess are coming out before or on Christmas,namely Icey Duel and Fighting for Adam,etc..

Richard
Icy Duel is already available.... just haven't sent out the newsletter :)
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

HeroineLegends wrote:
Richpartist wrote:I was wondering about the ones I guess are coming out before or on Christmas,namely Icey Duel and Fighting for Adam,etc..

Richard
Where? :huh:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

mrestfla wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:

Richard
Where? :huh:
On our site, in the menu bar, is a search button (actually 2 of them) just click there and type in Icy Duel... it will pop up there :)
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

[/quote]

Icy Duel is already available.... just haven't sent out the newsletter :)[/quote]

Where? :huh:[/quote]

On our site, in the menu bar, is a search button (actually 2 of them) just click there and type in Icy Duel... it will pop up there :)[/quote]

I did that but how do I purchase the video? no pricing?
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Actually on the left side,it should say HL Upcoming films,click that and it will take you to the films.Icey Duel is there and I believe I saw the price there as well.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

mrestfla wrote:
Icy Duel is already available.... just haven't sent out the newsletter :)[/quote]

Where? :huh:[/quote]

On our site, in the menu bar, is a search button (actually 2 of them) just click there and type in Icy Duel... it will pop up there :)[/quote]

I did that but how do I purchase the video? no pricing?[/quote]

if there is no price, your cache needs to be emptied in your browser ;)
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote: Icy Duel is already available.... just haven't sent out the newsletter :)
I got it :)
What I love the most in this movie is the fatality at the end. Sometimes, you can't really know if the heroine is dead or simply koed (like in "thunder and shadows" for exemple), but here, there is no doubt about it :D
And Heather is really awesome as a villainess !
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote: Icy Duel is already available.... just haven't sent out the newsletter :)
I got it :)
What I love the most in this movie is the fatality at the end. Sometimes, you can't really know if the heroine is dead or simply koed (like in "thunder and shadows" for exemple), but here, there is no doubt about it :D
And Heather is really awesome as a villainess !
I'm glad the fatality was worth it... it was the hardest one to get to look right and took a lot of time and money... I know some wanted more action and a longer film, but it ended up costing more so all I care is that we have some happy fans with it :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

If you're on our list, you received quite a bit of sale info as well as 2 more new releases for the holidays: Cyrus Aftermath & Still a Rookie - also, I had a few requests to bring back the old Featured Film sections, so with 2 Dark Vega films out now, I put The Demon Within [2] on sale as it was her entrance into our HL Universe! The Saga is also discounted so you can get all 3 parts on sale!

The email was just sent out to our members! Our social media sites (Facebook & Twitter) will feature contests and giveaways starting in 2014, so subscribe, like, and follow us there!

Thank you to all of our fans for supporting our projects and productions and we look forward to an amazing 2014!! Some new products do not have screen captures posted though all other info and trailers are present. We will update these products in early 2014 as we return from hiatus. Happy viewing!!!
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

The Icing effect of Still a Rookie (pic on your site) is freaking awesome and the Cyrus aftermath was great, Celestia is just awesome.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

maar13 wrote:The Icing effect of Still a Rookie (pic on your site) is freaking awesome and the Cyrus aftermath was great, Celestia is just awesome.

Thanks! Cyrus Aftermath is probably one of my favorite HL films now! And the whipping scene is brutal... love it! :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm sure more than a few of us are still waiting for a chloro scene with Tiffany.THAT would have been a great Christmas present :)

Richard
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

I have to say something about the website though. I think it's currently very un-user friendly. There's a huge navigational bar on top, there's a huge popup bar down below with discounts, there's an extra bar on top with 'Follow us on Facebook!" and then another pop up comes in my face with a Facebook promo.

All of this is making the content part very small and I have to scroll extra because of it. I don't like that I don't have the entire or atleast most of the page in view when I open it.

I don't like smaller content page, I don't like the scrolling, I don't like the huge navigational bars. Just tone it down a bit and calm your page down. Less is more and there's way too much Look AT Me! Look At Me! In YOur Face! type of stuff going on now. Especially if your browser isn't at full width, everything is just too much.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Blx wrote:I have to say something about the website though. I think it's currently very un-user friendly. There's a huge navigational bar on top, there's a huge popup bar down below with discounts, there's an extra bar on top with 'Follow us on Facebook!" and then another pop up comes in my face with a Facebook promo.

All of this is making the content part very small and I have to scroll extra because of it. I don't like that I don't have the entire or atleast most of the page in view when I open it.

I don't like smaller content page, I don't like the scrolling, I don't like the huge navigational bars. Just tone it down a bit and calm your page down. Less is more and there's way too much Look AT Me! Look At Me! In YOur Face! type of stuff going on now. Especially if your browser isn't at full width, everything is just too much.
Hey, I totally understand. The website theme is a reaction theme which means it will completely change depending on how big the window is. If you make it smaller, it will turn into the mobile site on your desktop. If you make it bigger, it will display as it should. Unfortunately, right in the middle, it's a little off.

The green bars on the bottom won't always be there... they are there to give the customers holiday sale discounts. You can just X it out if you want. The Facebook one is to get more fans over there because we will be giving away free stuff on that page in 2014.

The menu bar won't be as big if the window is either mobile or larger... a lot of it is holiday related and heated toward giving you guys discounts so after the holidays some of it will be gone out shrink down.

But it's definitely more user friendly. There are multiple ways to find the same content that fans didn't know existed before which was the whole point of redoing it.

Let me know if after making the window bigger you still feel like you can't see the content. And also closing the green bottom bar...
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I don't like pop-ups. I was very unhappy with your "Join us on Facebook" pop-up. I strongly urge you to find another way to let your audience know you have a facebook page.
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

Richpartist wrote:I'm sure more than a few of us are still waiting for a chloro scene with Tiffany.THAT would have been a great Christmas present :)

Richard

Don't worry man, I am sure we will get it eventually ;)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

viking wrote:I don't like pop-ups. I was very unhappy with your "Join us on Facebook" pop-up. I strongly urge you to find another way to let your audience know you have a facebook page.
I agree. Everything on the site is trial and error at this point. That pop-up didn't have much user control and I was testing it out. There's a bar at the top of the site that will remain.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Thanks for the continued feedback, guys! The Facebook popup is gone from the site now; we just have the header bar now. The main menu up top had been vastly condensed to allow for more product real estate and its locked at the top rather than following your scroll. Upcoming films will be updated when we return from hiatus as well screen captures for our newest films. A LOT of you have taken advantage of the holiday sales which show up in a green bar as well as our social media sites and a few other places.

I hear you're other ideas too and if they work out, I'll work on implementing them too! Just know that your suggestions are not ignored! :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Hey All,

We are jumping back into figuring out the photoshoot for our Calendars, autographs etc and I had a quick question to our fans:

By the time we do the shoot and get the calendars made and ready for sale, we are thinking it will be mid-late spring. My question is, how would you prefer we do our calendars?

1. Do an 18 month calendar OR
2. Do a 6 month to finish out 2014 and then a 12-month for 2015

Also, I was thinking of doing a Heroine Legends Calendar and then a Super vs Evil Calendar separately. I'm thinking we won't have all characters completed for Girls of X, The Neomega, Katana and 00Angels at that point yet to create standalone calendars for those series. Thoughts?

Thanks again for staying in touch with us and helping us grow each and every day. Happy Holidays to all!!!

~Kristina
COO | CtLE
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

On our site, is a bar to subscribe to our Members List... in 2014, we will resume sending out sale details, early releases, and members only films! Make sure you're signed up!
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

What 4 films will be coming out? I saw that on the update page
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

theSuperheroines.com features Kristina Hess as Talon & Heather Sims as Skyhawk in Super vs Evil, episode 4: Lost and Found!!
wrestpet
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I bought a video from you and had problems with download link. I sent an email regarding that but never got a reply. That prevented me buying from you again even there are more interesting videos.