"The Superheroines" Series

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

wrestpet wrote:I bought a video from you and had problems with download link. I sent an email regarding that but never got a reply. That prevented me buying from you again even there are more interesting videos.
I have replied to every email I have received. Please reach out to me again with your order number and the issue you are having. The general issue that happens because we use a secure download system is that the internet browser cache must be cleared before attempting to download-- otherwise, interference with the security protocol can happen causing broken download links or the inability to download. I'll look out for your email - send to [email protected]
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

For those of you following us:
Vanesa is a latest addition to our cast who is going to take over the role of Amethyst!
wrestpet
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Logan wrote:
wrestpet wrote:I bought a video from you and had problems with download link. I sent an email regarding that but never got a reply. That prevented me buying from you again even there are more interesting videos.
I have replied to every email I have received. Please reach out to me again with your order number and the issue you are having. The general issue that happens because we use a secure download system is that the internet browser cache must be cleared before attempting to download-- otherwise, interference with the security protocol can happen causing broken download links or the inability to download. I'll look out for your email - send to [email protected]
Yes I sent to that, but as a reply to order confirmation. Anyway I some how managed to download it completely. I bought transition to darkness 3. Yes video contains the whole 17 minutes as in the video detail. But non of Allura in black fighting scenes or woman in gold outfit fighting scene which are in the trailer, is in the full video. Very misleading trailer and disappointing. I wonder in other videos also If all those scenes included you show in the trailers.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

wrestpet wrote:
Logan wrote:
Yes I sent to that, but as a reply to order confirmation. Anyway I some how managed to download it completely. I bought transition to darkness 3. Yes video contains the whole 17 minutes as in the video detail. But non of Allura in black fighting scenes or woman in gold outfit fighting scene which are in the trailer, is in the full video. Very misleading trailer and disappointing. I wonder in other videos also If all those scenes included you show in the trailers.
Transition 3 was split into 2 films: TTD 3 & 4. In the film info section, it is very clear that the trailer is one trailer for both films and to use the screenshots to judge which scenes are in that actual film.

We were not going to pay to recut a new trailer when the screenshots were a perfect indicator of the content and a description and notice was provided.

This came at a time when viewers were complaining that our films were too long. As a result, when we got part 3 back, I decided to split it into 2 separate films in order to appease those requests.
wrestpet
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Logan wrote:
wrestpet wrote:
Logan wrote:
Transition 3 was split into 2 films: TTD 3 & 4. In the film info section, it is very clear that the trailer is one trailer for both films and to use the screenshots to judge which scenes are in that actual film.

We were not going to pay to recut a new trailer when the screenshots were a perfect indicator of the content and a description and notice was provided.

This came at a time when viewers were complaining that our films were too long. As a result, when we got part 3 back, I decided to split it into 2 separate films in order to appease those requests.
Wow, yes you have put it in the video detail. I saw the trailer in you tube. In the trailer it doesn't mention about a TTD4. Very misleading trailer.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

wrestpet wrote:
Logan wrote:
wrestpet wrote:
Logan wrote:

Wow, yes you have put it in the video detail. I saw the trailer in you tube. In the trailer it doesn't mention about a TTD4. Very misleading trailer.
Like I said before, I split the film after the trailer was already cut... That trailer is for parts 3 & 4, collectively. Again, at a time when shorter videos were requested. This happens to be the only film like this. Just like "Double Thorne" is the only video not to have a trailer-- and never will.
Tramnyn
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I have been on your site and I like what I see. I am thinking of buying Chrome's Revenge and Sealed with a Kiss.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Tramnyn wrote:I have been on your site and I like what I see. I am thinking of buying Chrome's Revenge and Sealed with a Kiss.
Let me know what you think of them :)