New Girls

Who is your favorite existing theSuperheroines.com actress?

Kristina Hess (Thorne / Black Queen)
11%
Kelly Kula (Lady Wonder)
7%
Kristin Ige (Celestia)
4%
Sophie Leonard (new Sapphire)
3%
Heather Sims (Vega/Dark Vega)
16%
Tristin Rupp (Hawke)
2%
Tiffany Chase (Trinity)
21%
Lindsay Lamb (Tempest)
6%
Tatiana DeKhtyar (Onyx)
16%
Samantha Bogach (new Aurora)
3%
Brittany Ortiz-Nelson (Nightshadow)
3%
Kristie Dowe (Thundra)
7%
Sarah Hernandez (Cybot Iris)
1%

Total votes: 100
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Hey everyone! We hope everyone had an awesome holiday season-- and welcome to 2014!!

As we jump back into production, we're getting a few new series off the ground while pulling Heroine Legends back to a story-based series. The Altered Universe, non-cannon films will be there to entertain as well as the HL Kombat (coming soon)…

We're holding auditions tomorrow to fill a few roles, but we will be also posting photos of some girls we've already selected who have attended our "Intro to Superheroines-in-Peril", "Live Action Comic Book" and "Stage Combat" courses. Here is the first girl (of a current 17 new candidates) - Tammy - she is being considered at first for Super vs Evil & Girls of X… what do YOU think she should play in those series?

Last edited by CustomSuperheroines 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

How about a character who shows no mercy to her opponents? Nominally a heroine, but a "dirty" fighter who wins by any means. What would happen if she is caught? An "eye for an eye" perhaps?
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

is Allura returning? if not.....maybe Tiffany can use the costume? PLEASE! :w00t:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

mrestfla wrote:is Allura returning? if not.....maybe Tiffany can use the costume? PLEASE! :w00t:
No, Tiffany already has 2 characters… plus she wouldn't fit the part. We will be replacing Allura with another blonde to fit the Hyperion bloodline….
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

Why not use her as an hybrid of Rogue and Black Canary? I mean the outfit of Black Canary and her power to take the energy form her opponents and their powers from a brief period of time? I mean from Hunters she will only drain their energy for a few moments and from Heroines she will get that and their powers fro a short period of time.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

She's really stunning. How about Magik? That sword fits perfectly with the character.
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

These new ladies look very fitting to the line of works you are producing :)
I am how ever curious about what has happened to Kelly Kula, and her Lady Wonder character is there any plans in the near future for her returning in that role ? ? ?
I do so love that costume & how well she portrayed it

Ripper1
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I also miss Kelly,she did one of the best chloro scenes HL(Superheroines)has ever done.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

TIEnTEEZ wrote:She's really stunning. How about Magik? That sword fits perfectly with the character.
Or Kitty Pryde.
I'd love to see a Magik / Kitty Pryde team-up. :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Ripper1 wrote:These new ladies look very fitting to the line of works you are producing :)
I am how ever curious about what has happened to Kelly Kula, and her Lady Wonder character is there any plans in the near future for her returning in that role ? ? ?
I do so love that costume & how well she portrayed it

Ripper1
Kelly has been out of commission for stage combat for a while and in physical therapy rehabilitating her hip. She is returning soon, reprising her role as Lady Wonder as she is feeling much better lately ;)
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Well tbh I don't really mind seeing Tatyana in that costume. What's more, I'd love an entire Tatyana Wonder Girl series or at least an appearance in Super vs Evil!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Blx wrote:Well tbh I don't really mind seeing Tatyana in that costume. What's more, I'd love an entire Tatyana Wonder Girl series or at least an appearance in Super vs Evil!
Tatiana will no longer be donning the Lady Wonder costume beyond anything we've already filmed. In Super vs Evil, she plays a Catwoman-type character named Mynx as a villainess...
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

I thin it is cool when you focus on only one character for each girl, maybe this way we can get deeper into each girl's character.

I would love to see a deeper approach for Onyx, even if she is not really a heroine, but a Hunter, you can do something for her and also this way we can get that Dream match (For me anyway) of Onyx Vs Lady Wonder one day, maybe a custom into the distant future.

But just form personal experience ( A.K.A. Custom :smart: ) I have seen Tatiana as Lady Wonder and she did an amazing job :thumbup:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

For my Allura fans, here's the actress who will be taking over the role… meet Bridget!

Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Excellent :thumbup:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Other than cat woman & harley quinn, what villainesses would you like to see from either Batgirl, Supergirl, or Wonder Woman universes in Super vs Evil?
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

Poison Ivy, but the Arkham Asylum video game version, that would make an outfit hot as Hell for any girl. Zantana would be great too.

As for heroines, Black Canary, a female version of a Green Lantern or Hawk girl (with out the wings). There is also a few hot heroines in the video game Injustice, Gods Among us that you can check out online and see some interesting characters.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

I should have mentioned Poison Ivy - we already have her ;) Looking for more villainess options… Super vs Evil will remain as Supergirls, Wonder Women, Batgirls…. Villainesses are key now
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Cheetah,maybe a evil version of Super girl or Mary Marvel evil version.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yeah, Cheetah was the only other one that comes to mind. You could do an evil Amazon for Wonder Woman.

There aren't a lot of female villains for Batgirl, but you could also do female versions of the male villains like Joker, Penguin, or Mr. Freeze.

Hey... how about Batgirl vs. Huntress?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Yeah, Cheetah was the only other one that comes to mind. You could do an evil Amazon for Wonder Woman.

There aren't a lot of female villains for Batgirl, but you could also do female versions of the male villains like Joker, Penguin, or Mr. Freeze.

Hey... how about Batgirl vs. Huntress?
I was thinking of just doing female versions of male ones anyway (we're doing a female Magneto in Girls of X)…. Huntress is already in Heroine Legends (though not yet released) --we want to keep SVE's universe relatively small too…. :) Great ideas though!
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

who will posion ivy take on? i think posion ivy be a hot villaness to see...
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

who will posion ivy take on? i think posion ivy be a hot villaness to see...
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

ivy652 wrote:who will posion ivy take on? i think posion ivy be a hot villaness to see...
You ask this question a lot and the answer is always the same. We never know who is going to face each other until we are ready to write the scripts to continue the storylines. Eventually, everyone will probably go head to head with everyone else at some point in the series-- we will never know when that happens. At this point, we have not even cast our Poison Ivy character.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The other question will be,what outfit will they wear?We all know about the slutty versions of superheroine Halloween costumes(which I know you never go with Logan) but what would a poison ivy or cheetah look like?Just wondering :)

Richard
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

About Tammy, I propose:
-for GoX : Dazzler, Polaris or Cyren
-for SvE: Cheetah or an Evil version of Black Canary.

About Bridget:
-for GoX: Scarlet Witch, Mystic
-for SvE: Talia Al Ghul

I find these cosplays who are awesome (in my opinion):
Cheetah & Poison Ivy

TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I dunno, maybe it's just me, but I just can't stand Poison Ivy. Leaves on a super-villain costume are just wrong.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

An electro-powered villainess similar to Livewire would be cool I think.

Now this is just me but a Nuclear Girl (anti-Supergirl) like character would be sweet. Another variation on this would be an Ursa or Faroa like character.

Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

TIEnTEEZ wrote:I dunno, maybe it's just me, but I just can't stand Poison Ivy. Leaves on a super-villain costume are just wrong.
Easy fix, use her BTAS costume

Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

sgz6 wrote:
TIEnTEEZ wrote:I dunno, maybe it's just me, but I just can't stand Poison Ivy. Leaves on a super-villain costume are just wrong.
Easy fix, use her BTAS costume

MUCH MUCH sexier,I agree.If you use Poison Ivy Logan PLEASE use this outfit and drop the leaves. :)
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

If it has to be DC universe, Platique might be a good option, I would say that Talia Al Ghul or Lady Shyva would be good but they don't have an "actual" outfit perse. Like some had said, a modern version of Cheetah would be good.

KillerFrost would be great, but try to use her outfit from Injustice Gods Among us, either look (she has 2 there) would be great.

Livewire would be agood addition if you want someone to control electricity or a red head to play Volcana.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I also put in my vote for Livewire.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

I'm ok with that too, but without the white skin make-up ^^
dauntingmold
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

For Super v Evil villains, I would like to see The Cheetah, I think Tammy would be a great fit for this character. I'd also like to see an evil Mary Marvel, like DC recently did in the 52 series of comics, if Bridget is signed on for Super v Evil, I think she'd be perfect for the role.

Also just want to say I really like the choice of Bridget for the Allura role, it will be great to see that sexy costume back in action, and hopefully Allura's evil side emerging again :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Our Poison Ivy won't have leaves…. shiny leotard and mesh… no leaves ;)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:The other question will be,what outfit will they wear?We all know about the slutty versions of superheroine Halloween costumes(which I know you never go with Logan) but what would a poison ivy or cheetah look like?Just wondering :)

Richard
Poison Ivy will have mesh and a shiny style leotard… Cheetah, should we go with that type of character, would be in a catsuit, leopard/cheetah print...
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

The thing with this Coalition of Evil is that you can pretty much go with anything you want Logan, there are some minor villainess on the DC universe that are hot but you can get anything you want there, Zatanna, I am not sure if she is good or bad but you can make that sexy magician bad and her costume is sexy, yet simple.
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

HeroineLegends wrote:For my Allura fans, here's the actress who will be taking over the role… meet Bridget!

I can't wait to see Bridget in her new Allura costume!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Somewhat unrelated, but yesterday we shot a fight scene which will appear free of charge on our YouTube channel shortly… It includes Mario Rocha (Tony), Kristina Hess (Thorne) & Tiffany Chase (Trinity)…. here's the promo from it:

TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I want your life.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:I want your life.
lol there's a lot of stress that comes along with being a one-man operation in Hollywood… it's not for everyone ;)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

This is what our male actors must endure lol
[youtube][/youtube]
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I take it back. I want his life. :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:I take it back. I want his life. :)
All in a day's work ;)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Okay, new question….

I'm about to hold another round of auditions to fill out these new series. What body types are your favorites? I obviously can't guarantee we will find it (e.g. bodybuilder female villainesses which we've been asked for), but I can look around for what will appease the general community ;)
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Well, you're going to get quite a wide range of opinions on this one.
Some men are ass men. Some are breast men. Some men like big butts, and others go gaga over legs.

As for me, I'm a belly man. Show me a woman with a flat, smooth stomach, and the rest is gravy.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Mandy has played Agent Stacey in the past on Heroine Legends, however, that character has no established history or story moving forward which means anything can happen! As we push forward with story and casting/costuming, what type of character do you see her portraying? If you're a fan, you can see her in Heroine Legends: Agent Files - Passing the Test :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Well, you're going to get quite a wide range of opinions on this one.
Some men are ass men. Some are breast men. Some men like big butts, and others go gaga over legs.

As for me, I'm a belly man. Show me a woman with a flat, smooth stomach, and the rest is gravy.
Oh, I know I'm unleashing of vortex of responses here, but since we try our best to get the best girls all around - attitude, looks, body, acting, fighting, etc - I'm just curious if we missed a type to cater to a little… :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

How does everyone feel about the Lara Croft / Tomb Raider look? How about the leggings/spy warrior look in the photo above?
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Need a heroine that dresses in only leggings and or yoga pants :)
YOGA GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!