Shadowgirl

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Our version of the Excessive Machine... this was a fun shoot :)
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yay! HL does bondage! How long is this scene? :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

That scene is probably about 10 minutes or so... it blends into the ending of the film...

Sooooo you want to be excited for Shadowgirl 1 & 2 & all to come? Watch this:

[youtube][/youtube]

Logan
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote:That scene is probably about 10 minutes or so... it blends into the ending of the film...

[youtube][/youtube]

Logan
:blink: :blink:
Ok, now I can say it: Tiffany has the sexiest costume I ever see in a SHiP videos !!
Now I know why I don't like tights when there is a thong leotard, lol.

On a side note, let me know when there's a new "Hreoine Kombat" campaign. If there's an option with ShadowGirl, I'll be here :D

PS: Didn't ShadowGirl have a cape in first (I ask this but I prefer to see her without ^^ ) ?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:That scene is probably about 10 minutes or so... it blends into the ending of the film...

[youtube][/youtube]

Logan
:blink: :blink:
Ok, now I can say it: Tiffany has the sexiest costume I ever see in a SHiP videos !!
Now I know why I don't like tights when there is a thong leotard, lol.

On a side note, let me know when there's a new "Hreoine Kombat" campaign. If there's an option with ShadowGirl, I'll be here :D

PS: Didn't ShadowGirl have a cape in first (I ask this but I prefer to see her without ^^ ) ?
Shadowgirl does have a cape... it's been removed by this point... just as her mask was taken off in yesterday's scene for the "excessive machine" spin-off...

Speaking of which, we're open to "parodies" of existing scenes - like the excessive machine or wonder woman fausta which we've now done both of... if you have other scenes you like from old Batman, Wonder Woman, Dyna Girl, Supergirl, Barb Wire, Barbnarella, Flash Gordon, or whatever - let us know and send us YouTube examples so we can see what we can do. I'm not a fan of copying directly, but I do anjou paying homage to specific scenes when creating these films - especially for Shadowgirl! :)
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote:
Shadowgirl does have a cape... it's been removed by this point... just as her mask was taken off in yesterday's scene for the "excessive machine" spin-off...

Speaking of which, we're open to "parodies" of existing scenes - like the excessive machine or wonder woman fausta which we've now done both of... if you have other scenes you like from old Batman, Wonder Woman, Dyna Girl, Supergirl, Barb Wire, Barbnarella, Flash Gordon, or whatever - let us know and send us YouTube examples so we can see what we can do. I'm not a fan of copying directly, but I do anjou paying homage to specific scenes when creating these films - especially for Shadowgirl! :)
Ok :laugh: , so I'm glad to know there will be some scenes where she won't have her cape (I say this but I like her with the cape too ^^)

Speaking about "parodies", I have some ideas about a fatality lol
-What about a character being thrown in a pool of water and eaten by pirhana (Like Helga Brandt in James Bond - You only live twice). Just needs a pool and some bubbles, lol.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

maybe in the summer lol
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote:maybe in the summer lol
Arf, too much sensitive to the cold :laugh:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

I'm not going to say anything yet, but.... this photo eludes to something in Shadowgirl 3...

rayman
Overlord
Overlord

HeroineLegends wrote:I'm not going to say anything yet, but.... this photo eludes to something in Shadowgirl 3...

You have my attention Logan and I bet you can guess what is coming.....Kelly Kula 5ft 9 and an explosive figure and talent...go on you know it makes sense LOL!
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Samantha on the right????? :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

...................although if it is,it covers up her beautiful eyes which are one of my favorite.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

1st Promo Shot of Shadowgirl!
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Very very nice, Tiffany really is a cracker and I have been gradually buying upo he releases and she is really getting into the genre and she does have that sexy "compact" build that makes her look strong which is what I like in my superheroines.

Logan what happened to your Merchandise section? I would not be intereste din buying costumes and props but have you thought about a calendar that would be awesome you could offer a "models" option or a "superheroines" option even taking pre orders before fully comitting to the project and I would love to be able to buy some signed photos of my favourite actresses and superheroines and villanesses.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

rayman wrote:Very very nice, Tiffany really is a cracker and I have been gradually buying upo he releases and she is really getting into the genre and she does have that sexy "compact" build that makes her look strong which is what I like in my superheroines.

Logan what happened to your Merchandise section? I would not be intereste din buying costumes and props but have you thought about a calendar that would be awesome you could offer a "models" option or a "superheroines" option even taking pre orders before fully comitting to the project and I would love to be able to buy some signed photos of my favourite actresses and superheroines and villanesses.
We're actually putting together a 6-month calendar now... June 2014 - December 2014 - the photos with the white backgrounds are for the main calendar photos - it will only be Heroine Legends characters this time around since there are 6 slots. We don't have enough characters from other series for their own and don't want to mix them at this point... perhaps for a 2015 calendar? :)

Though you may not be interested, old and tattered worn costumes will be offered as well... Basically the cost of the costume plus a little more to make another one...
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Okay, a few disclaimers about Shadowgirl, part 1:

• it's 38 minutes long.
• Shadowgirl is not in her Shadowgirl costume AT ALL in this part. She is in her tribal attire and a schoolgirl outfit... she hasn't figured out that she is SG yet.
• There IS sexual peril.
• There are fight scenes.
• It IS awesome... actually, it feels short even though it's 38 minutes long because I was so engrossed in watching it. We all had a mini party here watching the cut.
• A few changes are being made then I will have the final export in a day or two. Trailer is coming soon!

Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

KO's?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:KO's?
Of course ;) There are 3 KO's - 2 to Le'ilah (Shadowgirl | played by Tiffany Chase) & 1 to Patty (played by Samantha Bogach)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Can we see a shot of Tiffany in her native outfit please? and eager!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

rayman wrote:Can we see a shot of Tiffany in her native outfit please? and eager!
She is in her native outfit for the 1st 2 scenes before flipping into the schoolgirl one...
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

[youtube][/youtube]
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Okay, I just watched the trailer and all I have to say is:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Okay, I just watched the trailer and all I have to say is:
lol exactly :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Hey Everyone,

What did we think of Shadowgirl: Welcome to Earth [part 1]?!?! I'm dying to hear feedback!! The girls and I had SUCH a blast getting into the darker side of SHiP ;)

~Kristina
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

Actually it was pretty cool...I am a sucker for long stories and this one was nice.

I know you might have tried a different look for Tiffany with her lens but I like her better with out them, her eyes are beautiful as they are.

The acting pretty cool and the special effects are really nice as well, loved the first choking scene with SG above ground.

No I get the joke in the Pic from tumbler :)

Twistee was awesome, the outfit, the voice, the attitude..everything was pretty cool from Kristie, The "extreme" scene could have used a little more blood, not much just a little.

Samantha and Tiffany are a great combo, they interact really well, the fight scenes were really cool and the kos are great too.

Now just as an add, I am not a big fan of masks, but SG whole cotume looks great and the mask looks amazing on Tiffany, just form the previous photoset.

And just to qoute a previous poster:
TIEnTEEZ wrote:Okay, I just watched the trailer and all I have to say is:
Yeah, he is absolutely right.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

@Maar: LOL I love that cartoon, makes me chuckle! So glad to hear you seemed to like the whole basis for what we tried differently with SG. I think you will ALL be impressed with our version of the "Barbarella" scene… coming soon… ;)

~Kristina