New Changes Coming To The Studio!

Hypnosis, Mind Control and Erotic Superheroine Adventures!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey all,

I am gearing up for a bunch of new shoots this year. And I've made some fun changes to the studio. Tomorrow I am adding a bunch of new lighting that I acquired and we will be hot lighting the sets. I will be taking pictures and making them available here on the forum as well as my sites and this will allow you to see what sets are available for custom work.

I think you;'re going to like it. I've got my eye on some new girls this year as well as some of the hotties I introduced to the genre over the last couple of years. I will have a list and pictures as well. This is going to be a fun year, I'm excited to get back to shooting.

Oh yeah, and we've upgraded our cameras as well, so the production value will be decent. I still like to run and gun... but again, I think you'll be really happy with the results. Stay tuned!

MH
HeroineFall84
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

What cameras did you end up going with?
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Any updates on our custom? Any solutions to the dunking scene? Did you read my suggestion on how to shoot it???
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Did you film countess,ivy girl,Electra,or the seductress? It been a while since we seen anything
admin

I haven't filmed any of that, but I will be doing during the next couple of months.