Power Stealing
9%
Other
14%

Total votes: 80
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

rayman wrote:The bllod really isn't a major issue but I feel the quick end to the fight is.....many people who enjoy the G of X have said the would of preferred a longer end scene be it more wounding befor ethe fatality or seeing the fallen heroine actaully fall and then getting to see her laid out as it were.

Personally speakin i can not see, with the exception of the death scens, any difference in the level of brutality in G o X and other releases, series one was pretty brutal as are many of the SvE series e.g. Episode 1 and that kickstarted what I believe is a big hit?

Also atrickle of blood like is used in SvE on the mouth is a great way to avoid ruining costumes and give a realistic sense of toral defeat.

There must be requests or need for more peril or this thread would be pointless so apart from all the p;d campy"DEATH" traps fro thepreviosly mentioned shows where can we go that is viable to the producers and the actresses.

If Shadowgirl 3 is a big hit then surely that will mean sexual peril is what people desire in their peril cabinet?
There is no question that sexual peril is what is wanted-- that's the biggest request. It's just a matter of being able to do that. When you have mainstream actors and actresses, you have strict limitations to what they are willing to do. And I have a company in that same image.

Rapture Entertainment was my adult company but then I'm dealing with adult actresses who are $1,000/day. The cost wasn't worth the sales which go through clips4sale which takes a 40% cut off the top.

So, finding scenes that are appealing within actor limitations is definitely the key. Is nudity something we want to see? There's a big divide there. Like the tights war and so many others.

In the end, Supergirl vs Batgirl or a team effort would sell far more than anything else. Throw in Wonder Woman and your sales are through the roof. Too bad the X-Men characters don't have the same appeal. Girls of X wasn't meant to be sexy as the sales compared to Super vs Evil were evident of that. So SVE will continue whereas GOX is on hold.

The Protectors did very well, but chloro always does. And TP is a fetish-centric series. Every episode focuses on one specific fetish. ;)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Today's custom order filming features:

Face Punches • Knees to the Gut • Superman Punches • Chloro x3 ending in KO • Cobra Clutch • Face Slaps • Belly Punches • Atomic Drop • Reverse Atomic Drop • Body Slam • Brock Lesner Back Breaker • Sharp Shooter • Power Bomb • Double Chokehold into KO • Cradle Carry • Loss of Powers • Power Struggle • Headbutts • Hi Kicks • Lou Thes Press • Mounted Punches [F/M] • Rock Bottom [F/M] • Throat Lift [F/M] • Head Punt KO [F/M]

Trinity defeats Amoeba, but it's a peril film still, not Girl Power. It is a setup/prequel for Searching for the Queen - hope you saw that one!!
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

HeroineLegends wrote:
rayman wrote:The bllod really isn't a major issue but I feel the quick end to the fight is.....many people who enjoy the G of X have said the would of preferred a longer end scene be it more wounding befor ethe fatality or seeing the fallen heroine actaully fall and then getting to see her laid out as it were.

Personally speakin i can not see, with the exception of the death scens, any difference in the level of brutality in G o X and other releases, series one was pretty brutal as are many of the SvE series e.g. Episode 1 and that kickstarted what I believe is a big hit?

Also atrickle of blood like is used in SvE on the mouth is a great way to avoid ruining costumes and give a realistic sense of toral defeat.

There must be requests or need for more peril or this thread would be pointless so apart from all the p;d campy"DEATH" traps fro thepreviosly mentioned shows where can we go that is viable to the producers and the actresses.

If Shadowgirl 3 is a big hit then surely that will mean sexual peril is what people desire in their peril cabinet?
There is no question that sexual peril is what is wanted-- that's the biggest request. It's just a matter of being able to do that. When you have mainstream actors and actresses, you have strict limitations to what they are willing to do. And I have a company in that same image.

Rapture Entertainment was my adult company but then I'm dealing with adult actresses who are $1,000/day. The cost wasn't worth the sales which go through clips4sale which takes a 40% cut off the top.

So, finding scenes that are appealing within actor limitations is definitely the key. Is nudity something we want to see? There's a big divide there. Like the tights war and so many others.

In the end, Supergirl vs Batgirl or a team effort would sell far more than anything else. Throw in Wonder Woman and your sales are through the roof. Too bad the X-Men characters don't have the same appeal. Girls of X wasn't meant to be sexy as the sales compared to Super vs Evil were evident of that. So SVE will continue whereas GOX is on hold.

The Protectors did very well, but chloro always does. And TP is a fetish-centric series. Every episode focuses on one specific fetish. ;)

I am actually kind of glad that your productions don't go down the sex route, sure I love women ans find them incredibly sexy but I can pick up naked superheroines in sexual peril or acts as easily as hiting the wrog key on my keyboard.
I think you mat have shot yourself in the foot Logan by having such a beautiful and physically acractive cast...you just don't get to see ladies like that get naked very often LOL!

I am happy that SvE will continue and maybe Shadowgirl will carry on after the initial 3 parter
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

rayman wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:

I am actually kind of glad that your productions don't go down the sex route, sure I love women ans find them incredibly sexy but I can pick up naked superheroines in sexual peril or acts as easily as hiting the wrog key on my keyboard.
I think you mat have shot yourself in the foot Logan by having such a beautiful and physically acractive cast...you just don't get to see ladies like that get naked very often LOL!

I am happy that SvE will continue and maybe Shadowgirl will carry on after the initial 3 parter
We shall see how well Shadowgirl 2 & 3 do - that will tell us whether we make a sequel. I'm holding off for now. Same with Canary.
kingles
Sargeant
Sargeant

HeroineLegends wrote:It's not the fatality that's the issue. It's the brutality of the series that's been a turn off to many...
Yes...this is what I used an entire paragraph to kind of try to say. I guess that's why you're good at writing...and I'm not. :)
kingles
Sargeant
Sargeant

HeroineLegends wrote:There is no question that sexual peril is what is wanted-- that's the biggest request. It's just a matter of being able to do that. When you have mainstream actors and actresses, you have strict limitations to what they are willing to do. And I have a company in that same image.

I just feel like people should appreciate what they already get. I'm not going to lie, I'd be great if some of the actresses you use for HL/SVE/etc. wanted to do more extreme sexual peril/nudity, and if you wanted to produce that kind of material. It would also be an alternate reality. I'm good with the kind of stuff you already do. You and many of your actresses have already shown a willingness to enter into that area to at least some extent, and I really appreciate that. :thumbup:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

I don't know if we'll call it Defeated Heroines since it will be pretty different, but we now have Brandy Aniston, Layla Sin, and Tiffany Chase starring in this new site! I'm not going to add many more to this project, but rather do each film as a separate fantasy and simply reuse the actresses. Ideas are welcome including characters that each could play. This will be an R-rated site with topless nudity only. No hardcore or insertions of any kind but will be filled with sexual peril. :)
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

HeroineLegends wrote:Today's custom order filming features:

Face Punches • Knees to the Gut • Superman Punches • Chloro x3 ending in KO • Cobra Clutch • Face Slaps • Belly Punches • Atomic Drop • Reverse Atomic Drop • Body Slam • Brock Lesner Back Breaker • Sharp Shooter • Power Bomb • Double Chokehold into KO • Cradle Carry • Loss of Powers • Power Struggle • Headbutts • Hi Kicks • Lou Thes Press • Mounted Punches [F/M] • Rock Bottom [F/M] • Throat Lift [F/M] • Head Punt KO [F/M]

Trinity defeats Amoeba, but it's a peril film still, not Girl Power. It is a setup/prequel for Searching for the Queen - hope you saw that one!!

WOW how many customs are those? Because if it is just one that film would be loaded or woupd last like an hour :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

maar13 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:Today's custom order filming features:

WOW how many customs are those? Because if it is just one that film would be loaded or woupd last like an hour :)
That's all in one film... it actually wasn't a custom. It was something Joseph and I put together (mostly Joseph) on set for the wrestling fans... It IS a longer film though ;)
tommy84
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

HeroineLegends wrote:(...)Tiffany Chase starring in this new site! (...) This will be an R-rated site with topless nudity only. No hardcore or insertions of any kind but will be filled with sexual peril. :)
Instant purchase!
dpac777
Neophyte
Neophyte

I'm good with the peril being non sexual or mildly sexual as long as there are chloro scenes. Seeing Tiffany get the cloth is my favorite fetish.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Poll added out of curiosity.
tommy84
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

My "other" vote is for low-blows and immobilizing the heroine with attacks to the knee/ankle.
I also like whipping and bondage, but I can only vote for 3 options
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Voted for wrestling, Beatdown Fight and other (Fatality). The 3 work great together :D
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

We are working as best as we can with ALL custom requests starting right now. I can't guarantee everything, but let me know your budget and what you want and I'll let you know what we CAN do. Send custom inquiries to [email protected] - this post is in regards to Heroine Legends, The Neomega, the Protectors, and Mash-ups - we are not looking for story lines - simply what you want to see in a custom. Super vs Evil and Girls of X are excluded from this offer.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I went for - Beatdown fight, Power Stealing although I prefer slow draing and weakeninf rather than a one hit empty tank scevario and I also went for Other because I enjoy AoH bondage which should lead to torture,whipping, spanking and sexual torment
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Ok, here's my take on the poll. I went for

a) chloroform. I need to stress that I have no interest in the Lynda Carter-type chloro. For me, that's the most uninteresting thing ever :laugh: . My dream fantasy on this topic is the following: imagine that the villainess is holding a banquet/reception kind of event, so you have a motherload of gorgeous vixens in posh evening outfits. The superheroine arrives and interrupts the party by demanding from the villainess to give some explanations related to a series of criminal events in which her involvement is suspected. The villainess excuses herself and invites the superheroine to her office, to look over documents which attest to her innocence. As the heroine is distracted with the lecture, the villainess juices copiously in her lingerie, removes it and jumps behind the heroine, pressing the drenched panties over her mouth and nose. Many things can happen from here on, one option is for the heroine to remain in a very weakened, numbed state, but slightly horny, and for the villainess to abandon her in the office and to return to her party, perhaps to return later with a playmate together with whom to tease the heroine.

b) low blows. I like them to be delivered by another woman, either with the knee or a sharpened toe of a boot. It shouldn't be the means through which the heroine is defeated, but rather it's the coup de grâce coming after she has been already weakened. Crotch grabs work as well, in a similar context: imagine that the heroine is already weakened, leaning against the villainess, and the vixen slides a hand along her back, over her buttocks and then slowly squeezes her sex, making the heroine as soft as a pancake as the pressure increases.

c) other, namely gassing! As far as I know it's used rarely, but it happens to be my favorite element. The gas shouldn't knock the heroine out, but leave her nauseated, in a state of severe weakness. The most inspiring scene ever is in an issue of Femforce, where Cyberia destroys Miss Victory with a sneaky dose of toxic gas. I will edit this message shortly with a snapshot of those panels. There's really nothing to be comment about them, everything is pefect, Cyberia's grin, Miss Victory's reaction to the gas, the contrast between her stance before and after exposure. Sublime.
Attachments
Femforce_Special_-_Rayda_-_The_Cyberian_Connection_No._1_Of_3-18.jpg
Femforce_Special_-_Rayda_-_The_Cyberian_Connection_No._1_Of_3-18.jpg (176.53 KiB) Viewed 5750 times
Femforce_Special_-_Rayda_-_The_Cyberian_Connection_No._1_Of_3-19.jpg
Femforce_Special_-_Rayda_-_The_Cyberian_Connection_No._1_Of_3-19.jpg (176.72 KiB) Viewed 5750 times
ryorb
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I was one of the popular OTHER votes. Breast play. I dont need the full out sim sex, but some serious attention to the breasts, both clothed and not. Not done too much in all of these peril sites, they go straight to the sim sex. Perhaps your actresses might even find this doable?.

Regardless, thanks for your films. Not enough thanks going around. We have way more to watch then we ever did before!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

ryorb wrote:I was one of the popular OTHER votes. Breast play. I dont need the full out sim sex, but some serious attention to the breasts, both clothed and not. Not done too much in all of these peril sites, they go straight to the sim sex. Perhaps your actresses might even find this doable?.

Regardless, thanks for your films. Not enough thanks going around. We have way more to watch then we ever did before!
With our PG-13 sites and actresses, overdoing a fetish or element such as copious amounts of groping would be uncomfortable for these actresses to do. There has to be a reason behind what's going on and not in a repeated process otherwise it's a fetish/softcore film which isn't what these actresses are filming. We are along the lines of NGC in that respect. Perhaps a step further into the grey at this point.
Dbbbrrr
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Pile driver fatality sounds awesome. What do you mean by "Long 4 stage bearhug"? Is it simply a super long bearhug that results in the heroine's spine being snapped? I hope. It'd also be nice if the arms were unpinned, back arched, and held limply for a bit. Cant wait to see the pile driver.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Dbbbrrr wrote:Pile driver fatality sounds awesome. What do you mean by "Long 4 stage bearhug"? Is it simply a super long bearhug that results in the heroine's spine being snapped? I hope. It'd also be nice if the arms were unpinned, back arched, and held limply for a bit. Cant wait to see the pile driver.
It's a long bear hug that was broken into 4 different parts - so it's not all the same throughout - her spine is not damaged during it
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

For me its all about chloroform and the "other" would be gas.Maybe even like a classic batman episode where there is a drug given to the heroine by way of a scratch :)