Who is this (HOT) Wonder Woman ?

General discussions about superheroines!
reyvaxx1306
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hi all,

I came across this video and I though it was Rachel Steele but I am not sure...
This Wonder Woman looks great for sure in this "Lynda Carter type" costume.
Anyone has some more info about this video ?

Last edited by reyvaxx1306 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

whoa! that was hot! it had a very grainy, 'blooper' unused footage feel to it and it looked very much like Lynda Carter, but it probably wasn't, but damn, if that wasn't the closest to a cut scene or blooper then I don't know what is! I wonder if there is a full movie to that?!
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

and oh, it definitely was NOT Rachel Steele.....
reyvaxx1306
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I have tried to find some extra info via the uploader's channel on Youtube but nothing...
And yeah, it was damn hot ! That woman fits the role perfectly.
Investigating ;)
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Add @gmail.com to the end of the uploader's YouTube username and send an email. Since everything is unified on Google these days, there's a very good chance he or she will have a Gmail account under the same name.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

GREAT FIND! thank you Scribbler for the link! from reading their post I get the impression they did a full movie....would be a treasure to find!
reyvaxx1306
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Great find indeed ! Maybe will hear from it very soon ? I hope so.
Lurkndog
Elder Member
Elder Member

Hopefully we will see more from Deimos Cinema soon. They're in IMDB, for what it's worth. The only project listed is something called "Noir" from last year which appears to be a horror spoof. I don't have access to IMDB Pro, maybe there is more info there.
drh1966
Sargeant
Sargeant

A quick Google search turned up this Tumbler account and a WW clip for a trailer.
Sounds like they used the mmphing sounds from the WW episode "Formula 407". Perhaps it is referencing the same trailer mentioned in that interview link posted earlier? From what I found, they were filming recently so hopefully something interesting will come up.
"There's no feeling quite as exciting as that of having a helpless superheroine in your arms"
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

The trailer in the link above is totally different from the one in the first message in the thread; different costume and looks like a different person playing wonder woman....hope there's still something with the WW movie that started this conversation
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

I have to agree with Avenger. That first link is something that stands alone from the other stuff later on down the thread. That later stuff with the other model in the other costume is definitely not related. I hope there's more of the first stuff, but I wouldn't be surprised if that was all there *was* of it. So many people start out with a minute of footage and promise big things... and then nothing really happens afterwards. Talk is easy. Implementation is much harder. Plus... editing video sucks. Ohhhhhhhh boy does it suck. I have almost a terabyte of raw video over the last ten years that I WISH I could pawn off on someone else to edit.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I can see the costumes are different in the sep 2013 video vs the apr 2014 youtube vid, but it looks like Veronica to me in both videos.
VeronicaOrosco.jpg
VeronicaOrosco.jpg (235.35 KiB) Viewed 12653 times
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
reyvaxx1306
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I sent an email to Deimos Cinema to ask for some more information.

Michael Coldburn, the director / producer of this project:
" It's a full length TV episode. We will be releasing the trailer late this summer. We have investors for going into more production episodes, so it's gonna be good ! "
He then added: " A release date is TBD ".

Wait and see then ?
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I'm glad it got the attention and momentum in this thread! This forum is a perfect 'testing ground' so to speak for projects like this, and from the little bit I've seen so far, I can tell you it's got my money. If their first show does well, one can only hope they re-create the entire WW series with their touch on it. Imagine what we could be getting! A big thank you to the person who posted the first link and started it.....
reyvaxx1306
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

You're welcome ! :D
sleep_giver

Just wanted to post an update to this thread... IMDB now shows a release date on this project -- October 17, 2014:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4028068/?ref_=ttrel_rel_tt
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Do you know if it will be the "Lynda Carter" style costume?
Eagle
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

drh1966 wrote:A quick Google search turned up this Tumbler account and a WW clip for a trailer.
Sounds like they used the mmphing sounds from the WW episode "Formula 407". Perhaps it is referencing the same trailer mentioned in that interview link posted earlier? From what I found, they were filming recently so hopefully something interesting will come up.
Original post dead but nice use of original tv audio for this clip. That music... so good.
sleep_giver

The actress who plays Wonder Woman in the clip that started this thread has posted a bunch of pictures to her Facebook page from the set of her upcoming remake/continuation of the Lynda Carter WW series:

https://www.facebook.com/veronicaoactress/photos_stream
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Looks like they are going to KO her
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Yeah, I found out today that one of these guys from this production house is in talks with Claire Vail on Facebook or Twitter to be Wonder Girl (Drusilla) for the series itself. Claire told me about her talks a few days ago and she seemed to be pretty excited about the concept of the series and was rewatching season one of WW as research, but I told her that she shouldn't get her hopes up. There's always much more potential than there is profit in most ventures like this.
Attachments
zhentar01.jpg
zhentar01.jpg (157.23 KiB) Viewed 11858 times
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Link to her Facebook page didn't work (at least from my phone)
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I was able to view the pics going directly to her facebook page and there are a lot of good pics of her in the LC style costume, so I am definitely looking forward to this one! (and the new forum setup is very annoying--the yellow font color messes up my head)
drh1966
Sargeant
Sargeant

I may have been responsible for the update to Veronica's Facebook page. I reached out to her the other day asking about the status of this project since there has been literally nothing available about it online other than an IMDB page. She responded by saying they wanted to keep it quiet until it was ready and thanked me for my interest. I told her I knew some people who were looking forward to this and she then said to keep an eye on her page for later that evening. Then the pics emerged. So it appears to be a real thing, hopefully it will be good and the start of something ongoing and caters to some of the fetishes of this community without becoming handicapped by the demands of everyone like so many other producers.
"There's no feeling quite as exciting as that of having a helpless superheroine in your arms"
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Amen!
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Amen! But why was the original YouTube video removed?
reyvaxx1306
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

The release date has been updated to 22 November 2014

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4028068/?ref_=ttrel_rel_tt
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

3 days after my birthday too! woo hoo!
drh1966
Sargeant
Sargeant

Don't get too excited just yet. IMDB says November 22 but on Veronica and JVCO Productions sites, they are announcing the premiere of what they are calling "trailers" for both Wonder Woman and Zantana in a theatre in San Antonio. I've sent along a message to both Veronica and JVCO to clear up exactly what they mean by a trailer since it appeared they were making episodes and how people outside of San Antonio can see them. I'll let you know what I find out.
drh1966
Sargeant
Sargeant

Well, it's been released. It's.....umm....well I'll let you guys decide. Not quite what I was expecting based on the preview pics although it does have a chloro that is not bad...after all this waiting I expected...well more.

avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

so that's it?! hopefully this is just a sampler to generate feedback / criticism or whatever. Not much of a storyline thus far, but they dropped the ball with a definite peril / cliffhanger! they chloro her and just leave her on a table?! why not tie her up and introduce some sort of peril, like a buzzsaw or something? it looks like they had her in a warehouse and there could have been something that could have been used. Anyway, I guess it's better than nothing and maybe this is just a smaller sample of the full movie because what about the scene with the invisible plane and the giant Cheetah and the chloro outside? Seems this is just a small piece of the larger pie, so to speak, and I'm interested in the rest of it
drh1966
Sargeant
Sargeant

Michael Colburn from JVCO said they were only trailers designed to generate interest from investors to fund full episodes. Obviously they have more footage which is why I thought we'd see more. The retro look was different but I'm not so sure about Veronica in the costume. Anyway, I was mildly disappointed after waiting all this time. Maybe if they do film episodes, they'll be better. Colburn appears to have a kinky side so there may be something for us.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Well, at least he tried to make his dream come true. If nothing else, he tried. The minute though that you saw his merchandise list of WW coffee mugs and t-shirts featuring his model already SET before anyone even saw a single minute of footage you could see that he wasn't a true WW fan in spite of his many claims to the contrary.

It's not about what you *claim* to be, it's about your actions.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mis-spelled PRODUCTION :)
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

So far on the Fetishometer page it's getting a 58 out of 100. Which is lukewarm but FAR from fetishy or sexy. Not a good sign.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I'm willing to give him a shot and see what he can come up with; it's pretty obvious it's an ambitious project and I'm not going to knock him for selling coffee mugs and/or t-shirts because I'm guessing he was selling those to raise some money for his project, which is nothing to be ashamed of, really. I'm just happy that someone has taken the chance on their version of the Lynda Carter series, which is a refreshing change. I'm hoping he can take the negative feedback / criticism and learn from it, which is what a good producer/director would do.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Actually one of the better chloros I've seen in a while.
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

avenger wrote:I'm willing to give him a shot and see what he can come up with; it's pretty obvious it's an ambitious project and I'm not going to knock him for selling coffee mugs and/or t-shirts because I'm guessing he was selling those to raise some money for his project, which is nothing to be ashamed of, really. I'm just happy that someone has taken the chance on their version of the Lynda Carter series, which is a refreshing change. I'm hoping he can take the negative feedback / criticism and learn from it, which is what a good producer/director would do.

Here Here....And considering that he's advertising these in a manner that might imply that they're going to be multiple editions and each one running at lengths possibly to a TV show?? (That's what I read from what I seen of this anyways)....But I'm not getting to judgmental over his love or lack there of...Wonder Woman. With the attention he put into the costume and having her bracelets look like they deflected bullets...(Like the device Lynda Carter used)....I'd say he's got quite a fondness for Wonder Woman.

And the chloro scene was really awesome I thought as well. With one exception...I thought it sounded more like she was screaming in fear then a sound of surprise or shock. (Something minor though)

Looks really promising. Here's hoping it does well.
mcolburn2006
Neophyte
Neophyte

Guys this is Michael, the creator of the WW vids!
I took a hiatus for getting divorced and currently not making any films, didn’t even know their was a topic on my shorts. I assure you there’s a lot of footage that is unseen that was shot and I may bring it to clips for sale later this year. It’s unfortunate that other companies want to try to talk about my work, but let me tell you none of it was in a cheap hotel room, or in someone’s living room. We chose locations and spent the money to create that 70s feel. We truly love Wonder Woman, isn’t about the money... My work has been bashed by certain models over the 70s look it has, but then again I don’t expect much from anyone that doesn’t understand the film look or how film was processed in that era.
I just wanted to clear myself as to why noting came about off of what was created. It’s a passion to create Wonder Woman in that Lynda carter look! God bless guys! If ya wanna reach me, email to [email protected]
Attachments
6F82F752-D243-4B69-9D95-1C56AE66241C.jpeg
WW
6F82F752-D243-4B69-9D95-1C56AE66241C.jpeg (129.62 KiB) Viewed 5946 times
gooper
Neophyte
Neophyte

Where can I watch this WW vids? (online) Please
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4028068/
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

The short answer is "nowhere." - They have a tendency to over-exaggerate their claims at being filmmakers.
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

(There's a 3 minute trailer....but can't find anything else on it....goes up to a nice chloroform scene too.)
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Not enough close ups of her face when she gets the cloth unfortunately.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

The "faux distressed' film stock thing is sooooo overdone and trite.