Angels of Rapture

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Totally agree with the above post about seeing the heroine writhe as she is overcome by her lust while some villain toys with her.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

sugarcoater wrote:Any chance of using Gigi Allens for a few videos? I loved seeing her added to the heroine videos and would really like a chance to see her do more heroine work.
That will really depend on if she is interested, financials work out, and her agent is reachable (my biggest setback with adult actresses)...
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Totally understandable. My sincerest appreciation for anything you can do to make that happen, and thanks for responding.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Oh, orgasm denial is good, too. Get the heroine all hot and bothered and worked up and then zap her just when she is about to orgasm. And then do it again and again and again until she begs for mercy. Muhahhahaha!

Okay, I'm starting to creep myself out a little.
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Or the oposite make her cum over and over till she begs for it to stop because she can't take it.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

So, we had an AMAZING day on set today filming the 1st episode of “Angels of Rapture” with Erika Jordan & Chloe Valentine! Can’t wait to see where this story goes after Scarlett warns Liberty not to stand in her way! In this episode, both heroines prove how strong they really are— though they each have their own methods. ;)

Off the top of my head, here are the elements we included in today's episode:

Partial nudity • Belly Punches • Choking • Spanking (singular) • Low Blow • Crotch Grab • Pussy Grinding w/ Foot • Groping/Fondling • Orgasm Denial • Body Stretching • Surfboard • Modified Camel Clutch • Head Scissor Lock • Tap-Out/Submission • Hair Pulling • Drugged (implication & reaction) • Mounting • Knee to the Face KO • Chain Restraints • Wooziness/Dizziness • Admission to Climax • Internal Monologue • Vaginal Wedgie • Breast Punches/Slaps/Destruction • Costume Transformation (twice) • Power Struggles • Crawling • Breast Licking • and MORE...

*The first photo is from the Photo Set. The other images are screen captures straight from the raw footage. Color grading and other filters have not been applied.
**The photos seem to indicate that Erika was on the receiving end of the film. This was not the case - just happens to be the shots I grabbed.
Last edited by CustomSuperheroines 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

HeroineLegends wrote:So, we had an AMAZING day on set today filming the 1st episode of “Angels of Rapture” with Erika Jordan & Holland McKinzey! Can’t wait to see where this story goes after Scarlett warns Liberty not to stand in her way! In this episode, both heroines prove how strong they really are— though they each have their own methods. ;)

Partial nudity • Belly Punches • Choking • Spanking (singular) • Low Blow • Crotch Grab • Pussy Grinding w/ Foot • Groping/Fondling • Orgasm Denial • Body Stretching • Surfboard • Modified Camel Clutch • Head Scissor Lock • Tap-Out/Submission • Hair Pulling • Drugged (implication & reaction) • Mounting • Knee to the Face KO • Chain Restraints • Wooziness/Dizziness • Admission to Climax • Internal Monologue • Vaginal Wedgie • Breast Punches/Slaps/Destruction • Costume Transformation (twice) • Power Struggles • Crawling • Breast Licking • and MORE...

*The first photo is from the Photo Set. The other images are screen captures straight from the raw footage. Color grading and other filters have not been applied.
**The photos seem to indicate that Erika was on the receiving end of the film. This was not the case - just happens to be the shots I grabbed.
when the video is released logan?
Last edited by valugi 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

valugi wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:So, we had an AMAZING day on set today filming the 1st episode of “Angels of Rapture” with Erika Jordan & Chloe Valentine! Can’t wait to see where this story goes after Scarlett warns Liberty not to stand in her way! In this episode, both heroines prove how strong they really are— though they each have their own methods. ;)

when is the release of this video logan?
We literally just wrapped filming 2 hours ago or so... But we will be rushing it through post-production to get it out soon-- I don't have an exact date at this time though
smart00
Neophyte
Neophyte

Looks great.
In a future film, use of a suspended, knotted crotch rope that a heroine is forced to walk along would be a amazing. Giga has a few like that as did Kink with Christina Carter dressed as Wonder Woman a few years back.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

In making a trailer, can you add some of the voice-overs? The admission to climax is something I would like to hear as if it's done well I would probably buy the video.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

sugarcoater wrote:In making a trailer, can you add some of the voice-overs? The admission to climax is something I would like to hear as if it's done well I would probably buy the video.
We don't typically add things like that in the trailers because then there is no point in purchasing the film - it's already in the trailer. Our editors include just enough for reactions, content, etc to show what's in a video, but wouldn't include the climax points, etc because that is what you get when you purchase the film ;)
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Fair enough. I just have felt disappointed by text descriptions when the execution wasn't nearly enough. I've now decided to err on the side of saving my money instead of spending it when it's a 50/50 proposition. Granted, the trailer might be more than enough anyhow.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

tommy84
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

That picture of Erika getting low-blowed makes me buy it :)
The costume is looking good as well
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

We're blocking today's Defeated Heroines. What moves do you wanna see?
rizoboy
Henchman
Henchman

Forearm or full handed smack to the chest like in some wrestling moves!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

rizoboy wrote:Forearm or full handed smack to the chest like in some wrestling moves!
I missed that today, but I'll see if I can get it tomorrow :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Wrapped yesterday with Chloe Valentine & Logan Tyler on Defeated Heroines featuring a modified Fausta chloro scene!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

While filming, we do ask for feedback from our fans - we also post photos and behind the scenes content - follow/like/share/show some love:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DefeatedHeroines
Instagram: http://instagram.com/defeatedheroines
Twitter: https://twitter.com/defeatedheroine
Tumblr: http://defeatedheroines.tumblr.com
Our Site Updates Page: http://www.defeatedheroines.com/blogs/updates
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Filming again today with Chloe Valentine, Madison Monroe, & a Sasquatch - as always, let us know if there is something specific you would like to see in terms of certain moves or sexual situations!

*a script is already written so the more vague the concepts are, the more possibility of including them. ;)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

There were some questions before about Abigail Mac's involvement with the series. We decided, as a team here, to not move forward with her in our series. It was a decision based completely on professional reasons and had no personal implications. Her limitations with the type of situations she would allow us to write her in for would cause for a much more tame and subtle direction in these films-- which is something we are not looking to produce. These types of stringent restrictions severely limit our creativity.

All of the series that will be present at DefeatedHeroines.com are meant to be very sexual in nature, and though we will not produce any hardcore content (meaning there won't be any insertion, male nudity, or penetration), we all agree that the talent we do work with need to be open to a vary wide array of situations and types of content so that our series doesn't become stale after only a few episode releases.

We do have quite a few other girls who do not have any limitations that are not already within those of the project guidelines who are joining the cast. We are very excited to continue to work with the girls who have already signed on and the talent who have upcoming fittings and are eager to become a Defeated Heroine!

Here are the 5 main girls 100% confirmed and locked in (3 have already filmed) at this point:

Chloe Valentine

Erika Jordan

Madison Monroe

Christiana Cinn

Layla Sin

We look forward to continuing this series with many fantasies brought to life!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

WOW-Girl wrote:Dear Mister H'L,

next time could you please deliver to us an actress dressed in something following this lines ?

There is no picture... but I took the image from the quote and looked at it. These issue with this is that I have no way to make that top piece. if you can find it to purchase online, I can look into it. But I don't know anyone who can create that and have it fit right with the right materials in a shape like that.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

WOW-Girl wrote:If you don't find a Golden Eagle Bra try this one or just get an average Wonder Woman top with fancy breast plate and cut off the lower half. It should do the trick.

The problem with this to me is that it doesn't look like a costume. It just looks like a bra and tassel skirt...
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

WOW-Girl wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:The problem with this to me is that it doesn't look like a costume. It just looks like a bra and tassel skirt...
In the immortal words of Steve Jobs : "Stop numbering the reasons for why you can't do it and focus on how you can overcome the difficulties in order to get this DONE ! And then sold for people not just willing but eager to pay for it something nobody else have it !"

Or in Mister Oppenheimer words : "That's an excuse to not think, now stop talking and figured out a way to do it before Adolf Hitler does !"

Now please don't make me quote Ayn Rand, your main goal is make something for people willing to pay you for if it is not illegal, dangerous or inside the Kentucky boarders.

Read this as words of encouragement rather than something made to annoying you. Come on, be the first, I know you can do it !

HEROINE LEGENDS PRESENTS FRANK MILLER'S SIN HEROINES - A WRESTLING PARODY ! :yahoo:
Well, making something that one person likes is a custom order. Making something the majority like is the business. But I also need to like it on some level.

I've said this on another thread: We are making Superheroine films. Part of that fetish is the costume. I'm still hung up over that - it doesn't look like anything more than a variant of a bikini-- which makes the Superheroine film incomplete in my eyes.

Maybe someone else can weigh in on this?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Another episode of Defeated Heroines, wrapped! :)
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I'm looking forward to seeing this series, I Particularly like that show resistance heroine, who is not defeated soon, that the villain will be trying to break her will gradually tastefully sure to see caresses the woman with woman, the villain playing with heroine's breasts, the heroine moaning with pleasure subtly, still trying to show resistance, but knowing you're in trouble.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

On set with Layla now for her Defeated Heroines episode! We've got a forced orgasm, whipping, some bondage, and a KO already blocked :)

Anything you wanna see while we rehearse?
droganlleo
Neophyte
Neophyte

I really enjoy choking scenes while arousing a superheroine. I love a face expression of pain, and this type of peril is perfect to do it. So, this is my suggestion.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Hey everyone! The first episode of Angels of Rapture is on it's way and the first new episode of Defeated Heroines is halfway through post-production as well! Here's a screenshot from the film!
DH1 Promo.jpg
BackBreaker DH1
DH1 Promo.jpg (404.25 KiB) Viewed 13024 times
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Ava Addams has joined the cast of Defeated Heroines & Angels of Rapture! She has her first fitting on Wednesday!
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Logan will you be in any vids from Defeated Heroines??? Or Angel of Rapture???
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Dragon1 wrote:Logan will you be in any vids from Defeated Heroines??? Or Angel of Rapture???
Yes, I already filmed the 3rd episode of Defeated Heroines as Red Menace. Angels of Rapture is all female (at least at this moment it is) so I wouldn't appear in that.
drvoodoo
Sargeant
Sargeant

really looking forward to this! I hope Jennifer dark and Tiffany Taylor return too, be nice to see some foot fetish and more internal dialogue which was done really well with the previous eps
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Here's another wrap day on Defeated Heroines with Erika Jordan!
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

This looks promising :)
Out of curiosity, do you have a pictures showing her costumes better :whistle: ?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:This looks promising :)
Out of curiosity, do you have a pictures showing her costumes better :whistle: ?
Not yet a but this one and both of the Angels of Rapture costumes are thong
peter75
Henchman
Henchman

This looks amazing...uh Logan, I think we are ready for a video now.
Any idea when the first one from Defeated Heroines/Angels of Rapture is released?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

peter75 wrote:This looks amazing...uh Logan, I think we are ready for a video now.
Any idea when the first one from Defeated Heroines/Angels of Rapture is released?
My editor promises to be finished the 1st Angels of Rapture film today lol - so we are VERY close ;)
peter75
Henchman
Henchman

Thank you Logan...I want to see that first one w the Gorilla so bad.
Been waiting on pins and needles the past three days!
Let us know when it's LIVE!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

peter75 wrote:Thank you Logan...I want to see that first one w the Gorilla so bad.
Been waiting on pins and needles the past three days!
Let us know when it's LIVE!
That's one's actually 2nd :)
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

No tights in this series at all? :(
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I think Layla Sin have tights.
But however, for once we can see some thong leotard without tights under, I'm personnaly more than happy :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:I think Layla Sin have tights.
But however, for once we can see some thong leotard without tights under, I'm personnaly more than happy :)
Yes, Layla Sin requested to wear tights... and as you know, I let the actresses wear what they want for the most part. Erika Jordan requested tights for her latest, but it wouldn't have worked with the costume, so for her next one, she will also have tights (her current 2 characters will remain without). We'll continue to try and have a nice mix-up of options while keeping our girls happy-- that's how you get the best performances-- comfort. ;)
dbud
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Bit of an off topic question...who did the Defeated Heroines vids? Was that Logan/Heroine Legends? I remember when they came out. I wasn't sure of the quality so I skipped them, but now am a bit confused. I remember posts from someone who did them (if I remember right) and him saying how he was going to give producing a try. That made it sound like he was a novice but now that Heroine Legends is producing under that banner I am not clear. Not a big deal, just curious how we went from the Valor and few other vids of a year or so ago to these. Any clarification would be appreciated.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

dbud wrote:Bit of an off topic question...who did the Defeated Heroines vids? Was that Logan/Heroine Legends? I remember when they came out. I wasn't sure of the quality so I skipped them, but now am a bit confused. I remember posts from someone who did them (if I remember right) and him saying how he was going to give producing a try. That made it sound like he was a novice but now that Heroine Legends is producing under that banner I am not clear. Not a big deal, just curious how we went from the Valor and few other vids of a year or so ago to these. Any clarification would be appreciated.
One of my actors wanted to produce more adult content in the Superheroine genre so I allowed him to give it a try and I produced with him-- I controlled the shooting style and post-production and assured with screenwriting and fight choreography. I allowed him to dictate the style of content and direct the films.

I decided not to continue because I had an issue balancing the business side of things with the amount of time and money he wanted to spend on them. I owned all rights to the product so I decided to just give it a shot again on my own. The more time I've spent on these forums and filming this content, the more curious and adventurous I've wanted to be.

So anyway, I have 6 episodes shot now - all my content. I'm about to release the first one :)
dbud
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Cool, thanks for the reply. I remember one day I went to the DH site and it was just gone and I figured the guy had closed shop. Then those same vids popped back up and I wasn't sure how it all fit together. Looking forward to the new stuff.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Hey everyone! Here's the trailer for the 1st Angels of Rapture video!

phpBB [video]
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

This looks like an even more sexy version of SvE which means I must have it LOL!
Seriously I think this trailer is brilliant.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

rayman wrote:This looks like an even more sexy version of SvE which means I must have it LOL!
It does have that Super vs Evil vibe to it... at least for part of it-- it definitely gets a little more sexual-based coupled with combat as the scene continues on :)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

HeroineLegends wrote:
rayman wrote:This looks like an even more sexy version of SvE which means I must have it LOL!
It does have that Super vs Evil vibe to it... at least for part of it-- it definitely gets a little more sexual-based coupled with combat as the scene continues on :)
I have resisted simply writing "drool!" and will add SWEET! as well LOL!
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I need a cheat sheet or some kind of guide to remind me of what kind of content each of your series is. :)
Girls of X is the one with deaths.
SvE is mostly fighting.
Which one is AoR again? I noticed the bondage and sexual content, so that's awesome for me. :)