Angels of Rapture

User avatar
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer
Posts: 1837
Joined: 12 years ago
Location: Panama City, Panama

Re: Angels of Rapture

Post by CustomSuperheroines »

TIEnTEEZ wrote:I need a cheat sheet or some kind of guide to remind me of what kind of content each of your series is. :)
Girls of X is the one with deaths.
SvE is mostly fighting.
Which one is AoR again? I noticed the bondage and sexual content, so that's awesome for me. :)
Girls of X and Super vs Evil are Cross the Line Entertainment PG style offerings. Super vs Evil is code named Sexy vs Evil by our team ;) - it's all female, lesbot action

Angels of Rapture is one of my Rapture Entertainment productions and is an adult/mature content series on DefeatedHeroines.com :)
User avatar
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member
Posts: 1246
Joined: 10 years ago

Re: Angels of Rapture

Post by TIEnTEEZ »

And what about your other 12 series? ;)
Seriously, I need index cards or something.
Or a flowchart.
sabrejack
Henchman
Henchman
Posts: 63
Joined: 17 years ago

Re: Angels of Rapture

Post by sabrejack »

As a huge fan, i am going to humbly request - nay, grovel - at your feet Logan: please don't forget about a KO compilation part 2 some time for us little guys with limited funds. If I could, I'd buy all your movies, but I gotta be selective (dammit...). ;-)

Thanks in advance...(?)
User avatar
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer
Posts: 1837
Joined: 12 years ago
Location: Panama City, Panama

Re: Angels of Rapture

Post by CustomSuperheroines »

sabrejack wrote:As a huge fan, i am going to humbly request - nay, grovel - at your feet Logan: please don't forget about a KO compilation part 2 some time for us little guys with limited funds. If I could, I'd buy all your movies, but I gotta be selective (dammit...). ;-)

Thanks in advance...(?)
It might be a little while before we can do any more compilations. I no longer handle any post-production work and my editing team has a lot on their plate now that we own 2 production companies and they are the official editors for 3 more upcoming superheroine content producers. We will try to get to it as best as we can, but the custom films always come first and we have been filming on average a custom every other day...
sabrejack
Henchman
Henchman
Posts: 63
Joined: 17 years ago

Re: Angels of Rapture

Post by sabrejack »

Fair enough brother.
User avatar
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer
Posts: 1837
Joined: 12 years ago
Location: Panama City, Panama

Re: Angels of Rapture

Post by CustomSuperheroines »

Here's the trailer to the next Defeated Heroines film: The Beast Unleashed!
phpBB [video]
Last edited by CustomSuperheroines 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member
Posts: 4559
Joined: 11 years ago

Re: Angels of Rapture

Post by Mr. X »

Oops/ Content rejected
User avatar
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer
Posts: 1837
Joined: 12 years ago
Location: Panama City, Panama

Re: Angels of Rapture

Post by CustomSuperheroines »

Mr. X wrote:Oops/ Content rejected
Yup. I have a ticket open already to see what the issue is. It's not due to sexual content because that site has porn on it. Waiting for a reply.
User avatar
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member
Posts: 1968
Joined: 12 years ago

Re: Angels of Rapture

Post by Heroine Addict »

HeroineLegends wrote:
Mr. X wrote:Oops/ Content rejected
Yup. I have a ticket open already to see what the issue is. It's not due to sexual content because that site has porn on it. Waiting for a reply.
It's probably due to the mixture of porn and peril.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
User avatar
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer
Posts: 1837
Joined: 12 years ago
Location: Panama City, Panama

Re: Angels of Rapture

Post by CustomSuperheroines »

Heroine Addict wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:
Mr. X wrote:Oops/ Content rejected
Yup. I have a ticket open already to see what the issue is. It's not due to sexual content because that site has porn on it. Waiting for a reply.
It's probably due to the mixture of porn and peril.
Who knows. These things happen for the stupidest of reasons. I'll have the trailer back up by tonight. :)
nikolai68
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2
Posts: 18
Joined: 20 years ago

Re: Angels of Rapture

Post by nikolai68 »

Your villain look badass! I particularly like the blac n red hooded, gasmasked villain. That costume's gotta be boiling hot....but looks great! Here's hoping that gas mask indicates access to knockout gas!
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member
Posts: 376
Joined: 15 years ago

Re: Angels of Rapture

Post by helstar »

HeroineLegends wrote: Who knows. These things happen for the stupidest of reasons. I'll have the trailer back up by tonight. :)
I guess there is a black flag/report button like on YT. The rest we can imagine.
User avatar
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer
Posts: 1837
Joined: 12 years ago
Location: Panama City, Panama

Re: Angels of Rapture

Post by CustomSuperheroines »

helstar wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote: Who knows. These things happen for the stupidest of reasons. I'll have the trailer back up by tonight. :)
I guess there is a black flag/report button like on YT. The rest we can imagine.
There might be. No worries. I've switched over to an adult host without an option to flag. I'll have the trailer back up after auditions today.
User avatar
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer
Posts: 1837
Joined: 12 years ago
Location: Panama City, Panama

Re: Angels of Rapture

Post by CustomSuperheroines »

I was able to just fix the link it seems...
User avatar
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member
Posts: 4559
Joined: 11 years ago

Re: Angels of Rapture

Post by Mr. X »

Last time we used a gorilla suit the guy almost passed out. Tucson with 120 deg weather
User avatar
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer
Posts: 1837
Joined: 12 years ago
Location: Panama City, Panama

Re: Angels of Rapture

Post by CustomSuperheroines »

Mr. X wrote:Last time we used a gorilla suit the guy almost passed out. Tucson with 120 deg weather
Funny you say that because we modified this one to be more "breathable" and the actor inside the suit had to stop quite a bit for the same reason. He's a trooper-- the male costumes we have (including the one I wear) in this series are insanely hot - we are filming in a warehouse in the middle of the desert here... and my costume isn't nearly as bad as his is...
User avatar
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member
Posts: 4559
Joined: 11 years ago

Re: Angels of Rapture

Post by Mr. X »

HeroineLegends wrote:
Mr. X wrote:Last time we used a gorilla suit the guy almost passed out. Tucson with 120 deg weather
Funny you say that because we modified this one to be more "breathable" and the actor inside the suit had to stop quite a bit for the same reason. He's a trooper-- the male costumes we have (including the one I wear) in this series are insanely hot - we are filming in a warehouse in the middle of the desert here... and my costume isn't nearly as bad as his is...
Yeah plus you can't make it cold cause the girls then freeze cause they are wearing nothing.
User avatar
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer
Posts: 1837
Joined: 12 years ago
Location: Panama City, Panama

Re: Angels of Rapture

Post by CustomSuperheroines »

Mr. X wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:
Mr. X wrote:Last time we used a gorilla suit the guy almost passed out. Tucson with 120 deg weather
Funny you say that because we modified this one to be more "breathable" and the actor inside the suit had to stop quite a bit for the same reason. He's a trooper-- the male costumes we have (including the one I wear) in this series are insanely hot - we are filming in a warehouse in the middle of the desert here... and my costume isn't nearly as bad as his is...
Yeah plus you can't make it cold cause the girls then freeze cause they are wearing nothing.
Heroine Legends: Tied and Delivered - it was 30 degrees in that warehouse (at 1am) and Kristin was in a bikini. We have some actresses that are true champions. But yes, their comfort is most important when possible. Extra thick robes for everyone ;)
User avatar
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer
Posts: 1837
Joined: 12 years ago
Location: Panama City, Panama

Re: Angels of Rapture

Post by CustomSuperheroines »

Defeated Heroines: 5. The Beast Unleashed - NOW AVAILABLE :)

http://www.defeatedheroines.com/product ... -unleashed
User avatar
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer
Posts: 1837
Joined: 12 years ago
Location: Panama City, Panama

Re: Angels of Rapture

Post by CustomSuperheroines »

The next Defeated Heroines is almost here! :)
Image
User avatar
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant
Posts: 190
Joined: 10 years ago

Re: Angels of Rapture

Post by EvilDaria »

HeroineLegends wrote:The next Defeated Heroines is almost here! :)
Image
The caption almost writes itself - "Angels of Rupture"!
User avatar
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer
Posts: 1837
Joined: 12 years ago
Location: Panama City, Panama

Re: Angels of Rapture

Post by CustomSuperheroines »

EvilDaria wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:The next Defeated Heroines is almost here! :)
Image
The caption almost writes itself - "Angels of Rupture"!
This scene's first cut is over 40 minutes long lol - the editors are working to cut it down some... she gives great, long reactions to everything and her orgasm scene is pretty hot ;)

Any hogtie fans?
User avatar
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member
Posts: 1835
Joined: 19 years ago

Re: Angels of Rapture

Post by Richpartist »

HeroineLegends wrote:The next Defeated Heroines is almost here! :)
Image
Ya know honey if you keep doing that you will go blind :)...................explains my glasses.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord
Posts: 545
Joined: 12 years ago

Re: Angels of Rapture

Post by Mamooche24 »

How is she ko'd in this?
User avatar
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant
Posts: 190
Joined: 10 years ago

Re: Angels of Rapture

Post by EvilDaria »

HeroineLegends wrote: This scene's first cut is over 40 minutes long lol - the editors are working to cut it down some... she gives great, long reactions to everything and her orgasm scene is pretty hot ;)

Any hogtie fans?
Oh yes please. But can you make sure that it is convincing? If I captured a superhuman, I'd want to make certain that they weren't going to get away anytime soon. Loose ties just simply distract from the rest of the production.
User avatar
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer
Posts: 1837
Joined: 12 years ago
Location: Panama City, Panama

Re: Angels of Rapture

Post by CustomSuperheroines »

EvilDaria wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote: This scene's first cut is over 40 minutes long lol - the editors are working to cut it down some... she gives great, long reactions to everything and her orgasm scene is pretty hot ;)

Any hogtie fans?
Oh yes please. But can you make sure that it is convincing? If I captured a superhuman, I'd want to make certain that they weren't going to get away anytime soon. Loose ties just simply distract from the rest of the production.
We did a standard hogtie setup... unfortunately, (fair warning) the cuffs we purchased were cheaply made and broke on one leg halfway through filming and we couldn't get a replacement-- we have since purchased far better ones, but there are some shots we just couldn't fix at that point. :/
Image
Elseph
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4
Posts: 32
Joined: 10 years ago

Re: Angels of Rapture

Post by Elseph »

Logan wrote:The next Defeated Heroines is almost here! :)
Image
Don't need anymore info, gonna buy this based on this image alone!
Though I generally prefer F/F. When are the next AoR episode's gonna be out btw? The first one was awesome! Especially THAT wedgie scene.
User avatar
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer
Posts: 1837
Joined: 12 years ago
Location: Panama City, Panama

Re: Angels of Rapture

Post by CustomSuperheroines »

Kevlar wrote:
Logan wrote:The next Defeated Heroines is almost here! :)
Image
Don't need anymore info, gonna buy this based on this image alone!
Though I generally prefer F/F. When are the next AoR episode's gonna be out btw? The first one was awesome! Especially THAT wedgie scene.
We actually only filmed that one Angels of Rapture episode. We filmed 5 Defeated Heroines episodes because hiring males is far easier than multiple females on the adult side. I halted production on the Rapture side to see how well the videos do. If they do alright, we will resume production. If not, we will stop indefinitely and focus on our PG offerings exclusively...

The next Defeated Heroines episode should be out during the first part of next week...
BakiHanma
Neophyte
Neophyte
Posts: 1
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Angels of Rapture

Post by BakiHanma »

CustomSuperheroines wrote: 9 years ago
mrestfla wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:
peter75 wrote:have to ask this because Layla Sin looks SO PERFECT in that white costume .
Can she keep her legs bare like Shadowgirl??
my fingers are crossed !! her legs and backside are perfection!!

Not that I'm complaining but there have been a run of hosed-heroines lately so hopefully
this beauty is the exception and fights crime as she is!!
No, sorry, she has a birthmark she would like to cover up and the pantyhose will make sure she can do that. Holland may have bare legs - I leave these decisions up to the actresses. In my PG-13 series, we typically have bare-legged Heroines so I need to make sure I get the pantyhose fans some love - I'll try to keep it 50/50 though as much as possible...
1 down...3 to go! I don't like the blonde with the fake boobs either. I think Domi and I are out of luck.

I am trying to remember if Logan said Tiffany would participate in topless nudity? but she won't go for Domi's plan would she?
No, Tiffany has decided 100% that she won't do nudity or Rapture. I'm surprised you don't like Holland. She's gorgeous. And I've worked with her before. Here's a photo of her when I originally cast her as Olympia. But she may be in pantyhose too anyway - who knows. Erika is probably a bare legs girl - but I think Domi is leaning toward PG-13 content and girls so none of these even matter. The average girl has imperfections in her legs which is why pantyhose is such an attractive thing for them to wear.
Screen Shot 2014-07-13 at 9.09.13 PM.png
Do you guys have anything hardcore from her?
she goes by many aliases...
Jacqui Holland, Chloe Valentine, Holland McKinzey, Jackie Gold, Raquel and who knows, maybe some more names lol
thnx in advance

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Trendiction [Bot] and 0 guests