Angels of Rapture

Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote:
Dark Vega is played by Gloria and has bare legs. ;)
I was speaking about already released movies ;)

At least, in future, if there's somebody who wants to do a group custom with a thong leotard+bare legs superheroine costume, and if you have an actress who's willing to do it (In summary, a customer more lucky than me 3 months ago....), let me know, I'll try to be part of this group custom...
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:
Dark Vega is played by Gloria and has bare legs. ;)
I was speaking about already released movies ;)

At least, in future, if there's somebody who wants to do a group custom with a thong leotard+bare legs superheroine costume, and if you have an actress who's willing to do it (In summary, a customer more lucky than me 3 months ago....), let me know, I'll try to be part of this group custom...
If you get a group custom together and that's part of it, we will make it happen. We'll have to determine who the girl is once we get a story and costume style approved by the community ;)
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote:
If you get a group custom together and that's part of it, we will make it happen. We'll have to determine who the girl is once we get a story and costume style approved by the community ;)
PM me to let me know how we can manage to do it.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Domi666 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:
What about VAPOR? Would Netflix be into it? Then they could pay for it and wouldn't need a group custom. :question:
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

theScribbler wrote:
Domi666 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:
What about VAPOR? Would Netflix be into it? Then they could pay for it and wouldn't need a group custom. :question:
I'm not really sure why you feel the need to take endless stupid stabs at various subjects on my threads. It's annoying and pointless. Please stop.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:
theScribbler wrote:
Domi666 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:
I'm not really sure why you feel the need to take endless stupid stabs at various subjects on my threads. It's annoying and pointless. Please stop.
Don't know what you're talking about. If Netflix would back it, then a group custom wouldn't be needed. That's the point. You're the one who said you're in negotiations with Netflix.
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

theScribbler wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:
theScribbler wrote:
Domi666 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:
Don't know what you're talking about. If Netflix would back it, then a group custom wouldn't be needed. That's the point. You're the one who said you're in negotiations with Netflix.
Netflix has nothing to do with Superheroine Peril. My discussions with NetFlix are in regards to becoming a content provider for a channel for them with VALOR being one of the potential programs.

You know exactly what I'm talking about so I'd appreciate it if you would take it easy on the constant stabs. Over the past few months I've ignored them and let them slide. Now it's just becoming annoying. Please just keep this community friendly and supportive rather than attacking me on nearly every thread I post for the sake of trying to uncover some secret ulterior motive. Just like your ridiculous comments about Jason. Trust me, if I didn't want people to know I produced adult material, I wouldn't create a fake alias then proceed to inform people I'm also producing it. Use some logic.
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

I would like to know what Domi has in mind. I just don't think Logan has the girls that would participate.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

mrestfla wrote:I would like to know what Domi has in mind. I just don't think Logan has the girls that would participate.
I sure do now. Angels of Rapture is an adult site - as long as you're not requesting any of my PG-13 girls or any hardcore content, we can do pretty much anything else. Sexual peril can go all the way up to soft core....

We've discussed the process - it's really up to Domi666 whether or not he wants the film to be PG-13 or R rated - that's going to decide who the girls are and what the content will include.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Erika Jordan has joined our cast - any ideas on what character you see her as? We are going to have a fitting with her Tuesday afternoon :)
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

HeroineLegends wrote:
peter75 wrote:have to ask this because Layla Sin looks SO PERFECT in that white costume .
Can she keep her legs bare like Shadowgirl??
my fingers are crossed !! her legs and backside are perfection!!

Not that I'm complaining but there have been a run of hosed-heroines lately so hopefully
this beauty is the exception and fights crime as she is!!
No, sorry, she has a birthmark she would like to cover up and the pantyhose will make sure she can do that. Holland may have bare legs - I leave these decisions up to the actresses. In my PG-13 series, we typically have bare-legged Heroines so I need to make sure I get the pantyhose fans some love - I'll try to keep it 50/50 though as much as possible...
1 down...3 to go! I don't like the blonde with the fake boobs either. I think Domi and I are out of luck.

I am trying to remember if Logan said Tiffany would participate in topless nudity? but she won't go for Domi's plan would she?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

mrestfla wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:
peter75 wrote:have to ask this because Layla Sin looks SO PERFECT in that white costume .

Not that I'm complaining but there have been a run of hosed-heroines lately so hopefully
No, sorry, she has a birthmark she would like to cover up and the pantyhose will make sure she can do that. Holland may have bare legs - I leave these decisions up to the actresses. In my PG-13 series, we typically have bare-legged Heroines so I need to make sure I get the pantyhose fans some love - I'll try to keep it 50/50 though as much as possible...
1 down...3 to go! I don't like the blonde with the fake boobs either. I think Domi and I are out of luck.

I am trying to remember if Logan said Tiffany would participate in topless nudity? but she won't go for Domi's plan would she?
No, Tiffany has decided 100% that she won't do nudity or Rapture. I'm surprised you don't like Holland. She's gorgeous. And I've worked with her before. Here's a photo of her when I originally cast her as Olympia. But she may be in pantyhose too anyway - who knows. Erika is probably a bare legs girl - but I think Domi is leaning toward PG-13 content and girls so none of these even matter. The average girl has imperfections in her legs which is why pantyhose is such an attractive thing for them to wear.
Screen Shot 2014-07-13 at 9.09.13 PM.png
Holland McKinzey
Screen Shot 2014-07-13 at 9.09.13 PM.png (1.22 MiB) Viewed 17987 times
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

There is no such thing as imperfections in the legs of an average girl. Details bring in the flavor. :laugh:
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

Hey Domi,
Contact Rye about using Cassidy and Coco together. Logan has struck out! 0 for 4. :surrender:
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

mrestfla wrote:Hey Domi,
Contact Rye about using Cassidy and Coco together. Logan has struck out! 0 for 4. :surrender:
I will see what I can do with Logan first but I keep this in mind ;) . I don't really care if the content is PG-13 or R-rated. The only things I don't want is costume destruction,nudity or topless.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

mrestfla wrote:Hey Domi,
Why 0 for 4? Erika would do bare legs and thong. Holland probably would too.
droganlleo
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hey Logan! I' m very pleased with this new videos. Great girls afterall! So, will there death scenes? I love just partial nudity, is more sensual. Also, what peril scenes will be present? Chokes, please!Success in this new work!!!
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

So Logan,
My head is spinning reading this thread. Are you waiting to be paid for the first film of this series? a custom correct?
Are these "adult" actresses more expensive than the PG-13 ladies?
What happened to Abigail? manager issues? she is the best looking so far unfortunately.
You wanted to start filming the 1st week of July. Obviously that has been pushed back.

ps: Layla is too skinny! :yucky:

I have just read in your HL producers section your filming 1st week in August.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

mrestfla wrote:So Logan,
My head is spinning reading this thread. Are you waiting to be paid for the first film of this series? a custom correct?
Are these "adult" actresses more expensive than the PG-13 ladies?
What happened to Abigail? manager issues? she is the best looking so far unfortunately.
You wanted to start filming the 1st week of July. Obviously that has been pushed back.

ps: Layla is too skinny! :yucky:
Lots of questions here so I'll bullet-point the answers:

1) The 1st film is a custom, but I'm doing the custom for free so I'm not waiting for any payment.
2) These adult actresses are indeed more expensive than mainstream actresses for obvious reasons.
3) Abigail is in limbo. As always, communication has failed with her manager/agent at no fault of her own. I'm still working on trying to get in touch with them but they, just like my typical experience with managers/agents, answer every 4th email. I try to hire models directly, but sometimes I'm stuck working through these Agencies.
4) Filming was pushed back for all of my productions because I just acquired warehouse/office space and we needed to move in which means filming had to be delayed. We have a few business trips lined up as well so we won't be in town until then end of the month - we will resume filming in August. Prior to heading out of town, I'm trying to get a few fittings done so when we get back, we can jump right into filming for both Cross the Line & Rapture.
5) Everyone has different tastes - I think Layla will do great - she has a similar build as Sophie in my PG-13 site or Tiffany, Sienna, or Lindsay - who are all fan favorites. ;)
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

As always, thanks for the quick response. :)
Layla is no way as cute as Lindsay. Lindsay won't go without hose though. :rant:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

mrestfla wrote:As always, thanks for the quick response. :)
Layla is no way as cute as Lindsay. Lindsay won't go without hose though. :rant:
Lindsay wasn't wearing pantyhose in her latest film as Tempest ;)
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

HeroineLegends wrote:
http://www.thesuperheroines.com/product ... g-a-secret

Holy Shit Batman! I stand corrected. I will have to save my allowance for a few weeks... :rollbaby:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

mrestfla wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:
http://www.thesuperheroines.com/product ... g-a-secret

Holy Shit Batman! I stand corrected. I will have to save my allowance for a few weeks... :rollbaby:
lol and the bottoms were a bit too small ;)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Chloe Valentine had her first fitting today for her character who is a mix of an UltraWoman type character and Power Girl. Excited to see this one finished!
IMG_2989.JPG
Holland
IMG_2989.JPG (100.76 KiB) Viewed 17918 times
Last edited by CustomSuperheroines 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I began a thread here about a bare legs/thong leotard costume related group custom ( http://www.superheroineforum.com/viewto ... ead#unread )
Hope it will works.
droganlleo
Neophyte
Neophyte

HeroineLegends wrote:Holland McKinzey had her first fitting today for her character who is a mix of an UltraWoman type character and Power Girl. Excited to see this one finished!
IMG_2989.JPG
Wow! Great costume! This is a must buy to me! Excited to see this one finished too!
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:
theScribbler wrote: Don't know what you're talking about. If Netflix would back it, then a group custom wouldn't be needed. That's the point. You're the one who said you're in negotiations with Netflix.
Netflix has nothing to do with Superheroine Peril. My discussions with NetFlix are in regards to becoming a content provider for a channel for them with VALOR being one of the potential programs.

You know exactly what I'm talking about so is appreciate it if you would take it easy on the constant stabs. Over the past few months I've ignored them and let them slide. Now it's just becoming annoying. Please just keep this community friendly and supportive rather than attacking me on nearly every thread I post for the sake of trying to uncover some secret ulterior motive. Just like your ridiculous comments about Jason. Trust me, if I didn't want people to know I produced adult material, I wouldn't create a fake alias then additionally tell people I'm also producing it. Use some logic.
Use some logic! OK, as you request...

If
Netflix = has nothing to do with Superheroine Peril
&
VALOR = http://superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=22625 = Heroines in Peril - Mainstream - PROJECT GREEN-LIT! = the concept of Villains Winning / Heroine Losing with peril to a mainstream, viewable platform ... watch Superheroines-in-Peril on a mainstream platform in an R-Rated style (think Game of Thrones, True Blood & to be EXTREMELY dark and sexual in nature
Then
Netflix has nothing to do with VALOR and never did and never will! And it was never a potential program that they'd consider.

BTW, who greenlit VALOR then if not Netflix (or Hulu or Youtube), was it perhaps... YOU!?

I can do that too. Major news: I greenlight this post. It's now currently in development!

----

trying to uncover some secret ulterior motive

Nothing could be further from the truth. I don't remotely think there's any secret ulterior motive to uncover. That would require depth. All your pretending is on the surface, in plain view. If there's a Game to Pretender of the Throne, you win, hands down, no contest.

----

Just like your ridiculous comments about Jason. Trust me, if I didn't want people to know I produced adult material, I wouldn't create a fake alias then additionally tell people I'm also producing it. Use some logic.

Not ridiculous, the word is obvious. I'm not the only one who saw the sockpuppeting. So did robyn, so did Shakeshift, and probably others. It's no big deal though, it was just funny.

Last year, you didn't say you were producing it. You said Jason was producer (or it was his site), and you were a 'silent producer,' but also helping out, directing plus locations plus just about everything, which is a contradiction to what silent producer is, but no matter.

Your attributing stuff I said about my alter-ego Mason Punter to Jason Hunter way too directly. I said why I did it and then dumped Mason Punter. I have NO idea why you did it, only you know that. There's no 'use some logic' to apply here. You could've just gone that route for the fun (or funny) of it. Only you know why. Maybe so he could say what a great guy you are! What a great director! Then to disappear into oblivion when no longer needed. Do you still remember the login for JH? Bring him back. Have him tell me how wrong I am, don't forget the blue text!
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

theScribbler wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:
theScribbler wrote: Don't know what you're talking about. If Netflix would back it, then a group custom wouldn't be needed. That's the point. You're the one who said you're in negotiations with Netflix.

You know exactly what I'm talking about so is appreciate it if you would take it easy on the constant stabs. Over the past few months I've ignored them and let them slide. Now it's just becoming annoying. Please just keep this community friendly and supportive rather than attacking me on nearly every thread I post for the sake of trying to uncover some secret ulterior motive. Just like your ridiculous comments about Jason. Trust me, if I didn't want people to know I produced adult material, I wouldn't create a fake alias then additionally tell people I'm also producing it. Use some logic.

If
&
VALOR = http://superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=22625 = Heroines in Peril - Mainstream - PROJECT GREEN-LIT! = the concept of Villains Winning / Heroine Losing with peril to a mainstream, viewable platform ... watch Superheroines-in-Peril on a mainstream platform in an R-Rated style (think Game of Thrones, True Blood & to be EXTREMELY dark and sexual in nature
Then
Netflix has nothing to do with VALOR and never did and never will! And it was never a potential program that they'd consider.

BTW, who greenlit VALOR then if not Netflix (or Hulu or Youtube), was it perhaps... YOU!?

I can do that too. Major news: I greenlight this post. It's now currently in development!

----

Nothing could be further from the truth. I don't remotely think there's any secret ulterior motive to uncover. That would require depth. All your pretending is on the surface, in plain view. If there's a Game to Pretender of the Throne, you win, hands down, no contest.

----

Just like your ridiculous comments about Jason. Trust me, if I didn't want people to know I produced adult material, I wouldn't create a fake alias then additionally tell people I'm also producing it. Use some logic.

Not ridiculous, the word is obvious. I'm not the only one who saw the sockpuppeting. So did robyn, so did Shakeshift, and probably others. It's no big deal though, it was just funny.

Last year, you didn't say you were producing it. You said Jason was producer (or it was his site), and you were a 'silent producer,' but also helping out, directing plus locations plus just about everything, which is a contradiction to what silent producer is, but no matter.

Your attributing stuff I said about my alter-ego Mason Punter to Jason Hunter way too directly. I said why I did it and then dumped Mason Punter. I have NO idea why you did it, only you know that. There's no 'use some logic' to apply here. You could've just gone that route for the fun (or funny) of it. Only you know why. Maybe so he could say what a great guy you are! What a great director! Then to disappear into oblivion when no longer needed. Do you still remember the login for JH? Bring him back. Have him tell me how wrong I am, don't forget the blue text!
Lol not worth reading. You're such a troll. :)
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:
theScribbler wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:

If
&
Then

----

----

Lol not worth reading. You're such a troll. :)
You're worth reading though. Cause you're funny.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yep, we won't be hearing from Jason Hunter. Netflix will never stream VALOR, they never heard about it.
Last edited by theScribbler 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

theScribbler wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:Lol not worth reading. You're such a troll. :)
Yep, we won't be hearing from Jason Hunter. Netflix will never stream VALOR, they never heard about it.
So this is what you do. You go on to various threads to be a total tool. It's not just mine, it's other people's posts too. For what purpose? To prove you're the coolest kid on the forum? You're annoying and you never have anything constructive to say - everything is a tasteless jab at other people. Do everyone here a favor and grow up. Thank you.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:
theScribbler wrote:
So this is what you do. You go on to various threads to be a total tool. It's not just mine, it's other people's posts too. For what purpose? To prove you're the coolest kid on the forum? You're annoying and you never have anything constructive to say - everything is a tasteless jab at other people. Do everyone here a favor and grow up. Thank you.
Nice try. I post what's obviously truel Now you're ducking from the truth with this avoiding of it. Whatever. Most people are smarter than you think. I call you on your pretense and you got nowhere to go.

Do everyone a favor and quit pretending you're anything more than a smalltime video producer. Give up the allusions to Netflix and Hulu that you never had any real contact with, and they had no interest in you. They didn't greenlight VALOR and you know it, but you pretended they did. You pretend a lot. Knock it off. Grow up. Thank you.
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

theScribbler wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:
theScribbler wrote:
Nice try. I post what's obviously truel Now you're ducking from the truth with this avoiding of it. Whatever. Most people are smarter than you think. I call you on your pretense and you got nowhere to go.

Do everyone a favor and quit pretending you're anything more than a smalltime video producer. Give up the allusions to Netflix and Hulu that you never had any real contact with, and they had no interest in you. They didn't greenlight VALOR and you know it, but you pretended they did. You pretend a lot. Knock it off. Grow up. Thank you.
Lol
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

...mainstream web content partnering with either Hulu, YouTube, or Netflix (we have not reached a solid deal all parties agree upon yet).
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Jezus dude, what's your problem? The guy's just promoting his work. Whatever he says doesn't matter, it's about what he's actually selling. Let's focus on that.
Masmune
Henchman
Henchman

HeroineLegends wrote:
mrestfla wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:

No, Tiffany has decided 100% that she won't do nudity or Rapture. I'm surprised you don't like Holland. She's gorgeous. And I've worked with her before. Here's a photo of her when I originally cast her as Olympia. But she may be in pantyhose too anyway - who knows. Erika is probably a bare legs girl - but I think Domi is leaning toward PG-13 content and girls so none of these even matter. The average girl has imperfections in her legs which is why pantyhose is such an attractive thing for them to wear.
Screen Shot 2014-07-13 at 9.09.13 PM.png
Holland looks fantastic in that costume. I love her as an SG-type heroine!

Sorry, Logan, but what sort of feedback are you looking for? I ask only because I feel a bit awkward telling a producer what he or she should do. I know what I like, but I have no idea what sells or if what I like is a niche within a niche. I'm not trying to put you on the spot and I think your projects are looking promising. I just don't want this to turn into a thread of everyone shouting his or her personal preferences if that makes sense?
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

Blood and bruising.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Masmune wrote:Holland looks fantastic in that costume. I love her as an SG-type heroine!

Sorry, Logan, but what sort of feedback are you looking for? I ask only because I feel a bit awkward telling a producer what he or she should do. I know what I like, but I have no idea what sells or if what I like is a niche within a niche. I'm not trying to put you on the spot and I think your projects are looking promising. I just don't want this to turn into a thread of everyone shouting his or her personal preferences if that makes sense?
I totally understand! I guess I want to hit the ground running with our mature content site as opposed to guessing what fans like. I know what I personally like but I also know there are things I'm not completely into or even sometimes even understand that we have the ability to include if I know others like it. I can see examples and talk with the actresses and 9 times out of 10, they know better than I do what to do or how to act out certain scenarios-- let's face it, they do it more than I do lol (admittedly)

I don't mind hearing personal preferences - I'm not really looking for scenarios here because those are easy - I'm looking more for individual tastes and fetishes. We have an open canvas here with very few limitations so as long as it fits into the style we're looking for, we can incorporate a lot. :)
Masmune
Henchman
Henchman

Hi Logan,

Well, since you're asking for it, I will give my personal opinion with no claims to its representativeness.

Definitely keep all of your high production values: costumes, plot, acting, etc. In my opinion the sexual content should complement or enhance the overall superheroine peril video. A lot of high quality PG-13 superheroine peril videos only need a little (5-10 minutes, 10-20%) at the end to be perfect (again for my personal preference). Once he/she has worn the heroine down physically, the villain can move onto the sexual dominance.

Some other suggestions:

Shorter scenes are better than longer. One of my big complaints in general and with the sexual content videos in particular is that scenes tend to drag on with the same motion, position, and camera angle for minutes. Variety is the spice of life and if you're debating longer or shorter, go with shorter.

Sexy is more than nudity and more than just overt sex acts. I hope it is not out of bounds to mention another producer (positively). One of my favourite videos is Lee Carl's "Crisis" and in particular one of his scenes is my favourite ever ***SPOILER WARNING**:
The villain sprays his kryptonite semen on SG and it shows her reaction Her costume is stained. She is humiliated and Lee Carl captures her vulnerability and sexual degradation extremely well and the actress really performs perfectly. It is a pheomenal scene that contains sexual content that is well done and atypical.
**END SPOILER**

Keep the superheroine in costume as much as possible. This may be the most representative (or least unrepresentative) opinion I feel I have. Some people like more nudity than others, but I think almost all of us want it to be clear that this is a superheroine at all moments.

Be original/creative (obvious, but bears repeating).

One of my very personal proclivities, I like lots of crotch/upskirt camera shots with the heroine's legs spread.

I'm not sure how far you're going, but I always find the villain giving the heroine oral sex to be a major turn off. Personally, it just never seems like a dominant position for a villain.

In summary, I just want to emphasize again that I think you will succeed best if you keep the high quality aspects that have worked for your other productions and incorporate mature/sexual content rather than setting out to make a specific mature/sexual content video. Play to your strengths... and once again, all of this is just my opinion and I make no claims that others see things the same way

Please let me know if you have any question or would you like any additional specificity.

-Masmune
tommy84
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I'm happy about Erika Jordan having joined your project. I've bought some dt-wrestling matches with her. She's a great fighter - and gorgeous
Gomur
Henchman
Henchman

First of all, WELCOME BACK to the adult heroine peril genre. We've missed you. Speaking for myself, I've gotten a bit bored by The Superheroines as their releases have felt repetitive in many ways and also lacking that sexual edge.

I must say I'm in the same boat as EvilDaria, Rayman, and Rizoboy to name a few. Great deviant minds think alike!

While I don't expect fight heavy videos, I do want some depiction of the heroine's strength (telepathy, brute strength, martial arts, etc), which gives weight to her character. Otherwise, you just have some lady dressed in a Halloween costume and the viewer's not invested. It also gives more impact to her defeat and humiliation later on.

Story is significant and I do like it short and sweet with a nice turn or two, another area where The Superheroines tends to ramble and prolong to the point where you forget what the objective was in the first place.

I must say I am biased towards female villains. Please try and make this happen as often as possible. 50/50 male and female villains would be fair - but I'd of course want a higher percentage on my side. ;)

Anyway, I can go on for pages, so I'll cut this short... for now. Welcome back again!
Last edited by Gomur 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Gomur wrote:First of all, WELCOME BACK to the heroine peril genre. We've missed you. Speaking for myself, I've gotten a bit bored by The Superheroines as their releases have felt repetitive in many ways and also lacking that sexual edge.

I must say I'm in the same boat as EvilDaria, Rayman, and Rizoboy to name a few. Great deviant minds think alike!

While I don't expect fight heavy videos, I do want some depiction of the heroine's strength (telepathy, brute strength, martial arts, etc), which gives weight to her character. Otherwise, you just have some lady dressed in a Halloween costume and the viewer's not invested. It also gives more impact to her defeat and humiliation later on.

Story is significant and I do like it short and sweet with a nice turn or two, another area where The Superheroines tends to ramble and prolong to the point where you forget what the objective was in the first place.

I must say I am biased towards female villains. Please try and make this happen as often as possible. 50/50 male and female villains would be fair - but I'd of course want a higher percentage on my side. ;)

Anyway, I can go on for pages, so I'll cut this short... for now. Welcome back again!
Well I'm the same person here lol but the reason theSuperheroines.com has been the way it is - is because most of our films are custom videos and that is how the viewers request things. An obvious problem as you can see - is that custom orders kill a story. I'm not sure if I plan on doing an actual storyline on the R-rated side of things for 2 reasons:

1) I don't know the availability of the models I'll be using for recurring work.
2) I will be accepting custom orders which almost always kills any story I may possibly have.

Super vs Evil is a PG-13 series I have refused to do custom orders for and is the only series with a solid, intact story now as a result. :)
Gomur
Henchman
Henchman

HeroineLegends wrote:
Gomur wrote:First of all, WELCOME BACK to the heroine peril genre. We've missed you. Speaking for myself, I've gotten a bit bored by The Superheroines as their releases have felt repetitive in many ways and also lacking that sexual edge.

Well I'm the same person here lol but the reason theSuperheroines.com has been the way it is - is because most of our films are custom videos and that is how the viewers request things. An obvious problem as you can see - is that custom orders kill a story. I'm not sure if I plan on doing an actual storyline on the R-rated side of things for 2 reasons:

1) I don't know the availability of the models I'll be using for recurring work.
2) I will be accepting custom orders which almost always kills any story I may possibly have.

Super vs Evil is a PG-13 series I have refused to do custom orders for and is the only series with a solid, intact story now as a result. :)
Sorry! I get confused about who's producing what between Defeated Heroines, Heroine Legends, The Superheroines (and their umbrella of titles), and Angels of Rapture.... you see my dilemma. :)

Welcome back to the ADULT genre, I should say. Your 2 points are definitely valid, and even more reason for shorter, tighter story-telling if these models are only available for x-many videos.

I love the self-contained story. After taking 2-4 videos to complete an arc, then a character can be recast or, heck, use them over for another adventure independent of what just concluded. I lost track of how many times Aeon Flux died on Liquid Televsion, but she kept coming back for the next installment. :D
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Gomur wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:

Sorry! I get confused about who's producing what between Defeated Heroines, Heroine Legends, The Superheroines (and their umbrella of titles), and Angels of Rapture.... you see my dilemma. :)

Welcome back to the ADULT genre, I should say. Your 2 points are definitely valid, and even more reason for shorter, tighter story-telling if these models are only available for x-many videos.

I love the self-contained story. After taking 2-4 videos to complete an arc, then a character can be recast or, heck, use them over for another adventure independent of what just concluded. I lost track of how many times Aeon Flux died on Liquid Televsion, but she kept coming back for the next installment. :D
No worries. They're all being produced by me. The only difference was the 1st 4 Defeated Heroines were technically being run by another guy but he decided this really wasn't for him...

I agree with smaller, contained stories. Which is difficult for us because we like longer stories and arcs, etc but it's either keep them unrelated or don't accept customs.

We'll figure it out :)

By the way, all the series are for different types of fans. That's why there are so many. Each one caters to a very specific group in the genre ;)
Elseph
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Hey Logan,

If you're still looking for ideas/feedback, here are my personal thoughts.

Firstly I love the costumes you design, so please keep that up with Rapture. I love the recent influx of thong costumes, but I would hope to see the odd skirted costume in rapture. I also prefer bare legs, but I'm not going to start that old debate again here. However, I will say that if it does come to pantyhose, I prefer the more flesh toned or matte? variety. I really find the opaque / shiny varieties unflattering, but that could just be me.

I know you've started edging towards more risky stuff on the superheroines, but with Rapture being officially more adult, I would love to see more intense, hands-on attacks to sensitive areas (breasts and crotch i.e. titbusting/low blows) mixed with sexuality. Perhaps where the villain(ess) reaches into the heroine's costume to attack her most vulnerable, erogenous areas alternating between squeezing (pain) and rubbing (pleasure). Or a lingering knee to the groin involving grinding and seductive dialogue.

I agree with the above too that less is more when it comes to sex and nudity. When you take the heroine entirely out of the costume, part of the illusion goes with it and especially with more sexual scenes, it becomes more difficult to distinguish sexual scenes from regular porn.

In defeated heroines, despite (personally) finding Haze more attractive than Magnetika, I found the (sexual) scenes between Magnetika vs Nightfox a lot sexier than those featuring Haze with the strap-on. I think a lot of it has to do with teasing, anticipation, contact and subtlety, seeing Nightfox getting slowly groped by hand in/through her costume slowly building up I just found so much hotter than when she was practically naked and getting penetrated by a sex toy albeit by a sexier opponent.

The viewers imagination is a powerful thing. I really enjoyed the scene in DH1 where Valor is forced to touch herself through her costume, before eventually pulling her costume aside, but it was the build up and anticipation with everything covered up, only seeing her fingers move around her costume and pussy beneath it that got the imagination going and made the scene so hot.

Over the episodes I think DH got the balance quite well. I loved initially seeing the translucency of Nightfox's costume and her abundance of camel-toe. It was teasing, adding an element of voyeurism and again got the imagination going, making you wonder what was under the costume as you were treated to little glimpses. This then building up to Nightfox having her breasts and cameltoe slowly tauntingly caressed through her costume, and then being groped inside her costume the folowing episode ending with her still in costume, but with her breasts exposed... incredible
smart00
Neophyte
Neophyte

Love it when a superheroine is stimulated between the legs while trying to resist. Whether by manual stimulation or some sort of ray. What's sexy is when she writhes and gyrates in response to the stimulation and tries to resist or move away and is unable to. Not so sexy when she is bound or restrained in a way that her body can't respond to the stimulus or when she just gives in to the stimulus.
The distraction or weakening could add to her losing.
smart00
Neophyte
Neophyte

Also, something about a superheroine dressed in white that is sexy, or at least a single color. Something about a white, high-cut one-piece or white panties under short skirt.
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

I completely agree with what kevlar wrote.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

There's definitely going to be a big variation between films with the type and extent of the sexual content. We've already done some custom costumes - go to AngelsofRapture.com and select updates to see... we have a few more we need to fill out. This is a site with both males and females... The first film features a Power Girl type against an evil Ultra Girl type... should be very interesting :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

We are filming the 1st Angels of Rapture episode right now - if there is anything specific you like to see in a mature-content superheroine film, post it here and I'll check as we block everything out!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Any chance of using Gigi Allens for a few videos? I loved seeing her added to the heroine videos and would really like a chance to see her do more heroine work.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.