ever wanted to work with Rachel Steele?

General discussions about superheroines!
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

.....here's your chance!
I know I said I didn't want to be in the middle of this, but Rachel sent me a message regarding her situation working with some male models. They either don't get the genre, can't act, or can't 'perform', if you know what I mean. I told her, half-jokingly, that I would put a call out in the forum for any volunteers and she actually said "yes" but her only requirement--and this is from her--is that the male "be fit". Again, I just want to say that I don't work for her and have nothing to do with her business ventures or production; I'm just a fan and I told her I didn't want to be in the middle but she sends me messages knowing I'll post here in the forum, so if anyone out there has ever wanted to work with Rachel Steele now's your chance. She said to email her if interested. Her email is [email protected]
boneba
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I have yet to hear back from her about editing after she asked for some footage of my work
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Sorry man, I'm not going to get myself involved with her anymore...I sent her a message to join this forum and do her own communication.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

............working out..............as..we......................speak........................ :)
boneba
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Not jumping on you Avenger, I like seeing updates from you on what she's doing. Just frustrating when you put something together...but don't here anything else after it's been sent
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

It's good Boneba, I didn't take it that way....I'm just done being the messenger and she should be the one reaching out to her fans. I've got my own life with wife, daughter, dog, 3 cats, and 7 guitars
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

LOL Richpartist!! Get fit man!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

............gasp.................sti........still................working out people...............and considering ..........."enhancers" for performance :)
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

What does "fit" actually mean? Ripped or just not fat? :laugh:
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Ha! I don't know man, you'll have to ask her, but I've seen some fat old men in some of her bids so who knows? Fit is in the eyes of the beholder I suppose
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Ezekiel, I recognize your avatar! I remember that site from many years ago and actually joined it at one time, had some hot models in sexy costumes for sure!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Richpartist wrote:............gasp.................sti........still................working out people...............and considering ..........."enhancers" for performance :)

Well, Rich, your... Adam... West...style of... delivery... Is coming... along nicely. :yes: ;)
That alone should get you the part :lol:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

:) lol
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

As long as there aren't any bulge controversies he's good!
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

As long as there aren't any Adam West style bulge controversies he's good!
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

umm, more of a kirk delivery don't you think,,,,adam west was more over precise than over acted:P

and I am "fit" well fitter that average anyway :D,,,,and a fan,,,,and can act,,,whata I gotta do to get her into a WW dive suit or that cool spider woman outfit and some peril :P
The?
Neophyte
Neophyte

If buy fit she means "not fat" then count me in.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Send her an email! She did tell me today she is having a new WW costume made and is probably auctioning the old one off, and she is still looking for new 'talent'
saxman314
Henchman
Henchman

Sheeit. Lemme at her! Just gimme another year to cut weight... The work is in progress!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

She's selling her old WW outfit?There's more semen(seaman) in that outfit than an aircraft carrier.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

LOL. Rich Partist! I think it'll get a power washing before it gets sent......at least I hope so
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

avenger wrote:Sorry man, I'm not going to get myself involved with her anymore...I sent her a message to join this forum and do her own communication.

She used to post here if I remember correctly. At least the old forum format...She could probably get in touch with MH if she's forgotten her user name and password.

avenger wrote:her only requirement--and this is from her--is that the male "be fit".
Hope she adheres to that as well. She's 'filled out' a bit in recent vids. You could see in her old WW costume where the seamstress had 'let it out'....so that Rachel could still fit into it. I know it's tough as we all get older....but maybe it gets to a point where you find someone else to play WW (someone young and 'fit') and 'you' start filling in some of the 'villaness' roles. (And I don't mean that to sound disrespectful or anything. I'm just pointing out some observations. I still love Rachel's WW vids.)