POV Bundle

General discussions about superheroines!
Alex David
Producer
Producer

More POV is on the way! But in the meantime, catch up on all 5!

POV Bundle Sale
Attachments
bundlebig.jpg
bundlebig.jpg (114.27 KiB) Viewed 988 times
Elseph
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I posted this on HeroineMovies, but thought I'd post it here too.
I’ve bought all of the POV series apart from this one with Coco which I’ll definitely be getting next. It’s a great deal with the bundle, unfortunately I was a little to eager and got them at full price, but it was worth it!

The low blows and reactions are fantastic in all of them so far. Alex David has obviously shared her talents with the girls she works with in how to sell a low blow well. The hand/finger positioning and subtle rubbing away the pain is great, as are the camera angles throughout. The view from behind with the heroines fingers peeking out between her thighs to cover her crotch is a personal favorite.

Batgirl aside (where Selene stays in one of the best batgirl costumes I’ve seen in a long time throughout) It was great to see the girls take low blows in various states of dress from ‘civilian clothes’ to underwear to heroine costumes. The low blows and reactions were especially good with the girls in feminine underwear like those pictured above (as opposed to more plain generic undergarments) which you don’t often see in superheroine releases.
http://www.heroinemovies.com/wp-content ... rush-4.jpg
Hope to see more of the same in POV round 2! Perhaps Kacey, Jackie Stone and Josie Lynn could have a go too ;)

For fans of other aspects, these aren't all low blow oriented . Other aspects include fondling, choloroforming, KO's and more!