Looking for a really good superheroine orgasm denial video

General discussions about superheroines!
xxjimbob2000
Henchman
Henchman

Hey all,

I was curious if anyone knows of any good superheroine videos that contain orgasm denial?

I already have "Cybercat vs. Sparrow" from Cali Logan and "Claws of the Cat" from Candle Boxxx, which were both amazing. Are there any other superheroine vids that contain orgasm denial scenes?

Thanks in advance,

xxjimbob2000
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Cybercat vs. Sparrow was one of my customs, so thanks. :) Cali, Sinn, and Carissa did an excellent job on that one.

Female orgasm denial does seem to be a pretty hard to find, though. I will have to check out Claws of the Cat.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Oh... there is a very short Orgasm Denial in another one of my customs: GateCrasher

BTW... who is that playing Batgirl in Claws of the Cat? :)
xxjimbob2000
Henchman
Henchman

Ahh...I totally forgot about GateCrasher, that was also an excellent video. You have had some amazing customs made :D.

I'm fairly certain that Bat Girl in the Claws of the Cat video is played by Fayth on Fire.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

xxjimbob2000 wrote:Ahh...I totally forgot about GateCrasher, that was also an excellent video. You have had some amazing customs made :D.

I'm fairly certain that Bat Girl in the Claws of the Cat video is played by Fayth on Fire.
Thanks.

Oh, I just thought of another one... Jim Weathers did an orgasm denial video as part of the O-girl series. O-Girl wasn't in it, though and it's not really very super-heroine-y. It's Diana Knight torturing the hell out of Emily Addison with Orgasm Denial all night long and it's super hot.

Check out "0607HD - Obsession - Chapters 20 & 21" on Jim Weather Clips4Sale store. In fact, Jim's video was one of my inspirations for Cyberkat vs. Sparrow.
Tuathal
Henchman
Henchman

TIEnTEEZ wrote:
xxjimbob2000 wrote:Ahh...I totally forgot about GateCrasher, that was also an excellent video. You have had some amazing customs made :D.

Thanks.

Oh, I just thought of another one... Jim Weathers did an orgasm denial video as part of the O-girl series. O-Girl wasn't in it, though and it's not really very super-heroine-y. It's Diana Knight torturing the hell out of Emily Addison with Orgasm Denial all night long and it's super hot.

Check out "0607HD - Obsession - Chapters 20 & 21" on Jim Weather Clips4Sale store. In fact, Jim's video was one of my inspirations for Cyberkat vs. Sparrow.
Jim Weathers has done a few, 0604HD is another good one with the first half denial and the second half multiple forced orgasms for O-Girl.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm looking for a good video where the heroine actually SAYS "I'm cumming" :) Those seem hard to find as well.
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Richard Mighty Girl from primal has that :) :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Dragon1 wrote:Richard Mighty Girl from primal has that :) :)
:thumbup: :yahoo:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

I just filmed one yesterday ;)
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:I just filmed one yesterday ;)
You did not! You're lying!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:I just filmed one yesterday ;)
You did not! You're lying!
I was on the forums asking for suggestions while we were blocking the video out and someone mentioned orgasm denial so I happened to choose that.

Scarlett rubs Liberty trying to make her cum to prove she's gotten weak in their new world and right after Liberty shouts out that she's about to cum, Scarlett grabs her costume and turns it into a pretty brutal and repeating front wedgie-- thus denying her orgasm. ;)
xxjimbob2000
Henchman
Henchman

@TIEnTEEZ and Tuathal - thank you for the recommendations on those videos. I checked out the previews and they look pretty good. Jim Weathers' content is always amazing.

@Logan - your scenario sounds AMAZING...I hope that comes out soon.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

xxjimbob2000 wrote:@TIEnTEEZ and Tuathal - thank you for the recommendations on those videos. I checked out the previews and they look pretty good. Jim Weathers' content is always amazing.

@Logan - your scenario sounds AMAZING...I hope that comes out soon.
It was super hot to super brutal in the blink of an eye lol it's halfway through post now... the editor who is working on it comes back in on Monday to finish it this week :)
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Here's another great video with orgasm denial. No superheroines, but it's sort've spy-related. And the good news is that the entire video is online for free:

Undercover
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Tie that was hot.
xxjimbob2000
Henchman
Henchman

Yeah, that was a pretty good video. Thank you for sharing.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

I will be the first to admit - I don't understand the food/liquid/etc part - it was actually a huge turn-off for me... so I will probably not be the right producer to do something like that... the middle part was hot though :)
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:I will be the first to admit - I don't understand the food/liquid/etc part - it was actually a huge turn-off for me... so I will probably not be the right producer to do something like that... the middle part was hot though :)
Which part do you mean? It's been a while since I watched the whole movie, but I think recall a scene at the dinner table with food. Is that what you mean? I don't really like that part, either.

I do really love the ending in the cage with the computer-controlled feeding and stuff. The idea of locking the heroine up for months in some uncomfortable position with a machine to tease and torture her with no hope of escape really gets my motor running. It's so utterly dominating and powerful. :)