Sleepy Superheroines Website

General discussions about superheroines!
SleepySuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce my new website, http://www.sleepysuperheroines.com, where I will be producing superheroine videos that deal with a sleepy fetish theme. Heroines will be trapped and knocked out by a variety of KO methods including chloroform, tranquilizer, sleeping gas, head ko, etc. So far, I've worked with Saraliz and Niki Lee Young and both were amazing. The first video will be out in late September and if you sign up for our mailing list, you get 20% off all our videos.

Thanks,
Dr. Sleepy
JMH Gotham
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Just joined the mailing list and am looking forward to your videos.
SleepySuperheroines
Producer
Producer

JHM Gotham, thank you for the kind words and signing up.

Mr. X, you are a legend in this community and your words mean a lot to me. Thank you.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

God I love those old scenes. Fire Star, Gravity Girl, Isis. Cartoons were so fun and naughty back then.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Sounds good :)
JMH Gotham
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I remember catching the wonder woman scene on sci-fi channel when I was a kid. Spent the whole day in my room.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Just checked out the site(and signed up) it looks great and I pretty much got into this fetish the same way.Wonder Woman,Princess from Battle of the Planets,Bionic Woman,Aeriel from Thundarr the Barbarian,etc... :)
SleepySuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Seems like there was a lot of mention of cartoon superheroines. One of my favorites was Web Woman aka Kelly Webster. This was a cartoon that ran with Tarzan and the Super Seven. There was a great episode where a Dr. Frankenstein knocks her out with Amnesia gas and replaces her with a doppelganger web woman. The real web woman doesn't remember who she is after the amnesia gas and he makes her his maid (no joke!). I'm attaching some screencaps below.

Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yeah great episode.
sabrejack
Henchman
Henchman

Exactly my kinda site. Exactly. Thank you. That is all.
sabrejack
Henchman
Henchman

Exactly my kinda site. Exactly. Thank you. That is all.
athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

drsleepy wrote:Thanks everyone for the kind words. Seems like there was a lot of mention of cartoon superheroines. One of my favorites was Web Woman aka Kelly Webster. This was a cartoon that ran with Tarzan and the Super Seven. There was a great episode where a Dr. Frankenstein knocks her out with Amnesia gas and replaces her with a doppelganger web woman. The real web woman doesn't remember who she is after the amnesia gas and he makes her his maid (no joke!). I'm attaching some screencaps below.

Which episode are these images from? Thanks so much for posting them!
nikolai68
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Sara Liz photos look great! Can't wait to see more. Congrats on site!
JMH Gotham
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Will you be doing custom video at some point?
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

athenaartemis wrote:
It's called "Send in the Clones". I won't post a direct link because it's a full episode, but you can find it easily enough on DailyMotion.

There's also some identity peril with Web Woman unmasked and stripped of her costume before she wakes up as a maid. Sadly, the unmasking and stripping occurs off-screen.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

A word of warning. I used to own this domain name.

http://www.superheroineforum.com/viewto ... 88&p=23127

I let it go because I was told by our credit card processor that there was no way VISA or Mastercard would approve a site with the word "Sleepy" in the title when it's a high-risk adult site. Doesn't matter that you're not doing nudity. So if you are planning to just be a YouTube portal and do customs you will probably be ok. if you plan on making sales with your idea, you will have a tough time with that domain name. Food for thought and again I'm just telling you what I was told a few years back.

It's a great idea, trust me :)
SleepySuperheroines
Producer
Producer

@JMH Gotham I will be doing customs down the road. Please PM me and we can discuss.
@MightyHypnotic I've sent you a PM.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Just to try out the new video-embedding feature, here's the Web Woman KO.

Last edited by Heroine Addict 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Heroine Addict wrote:
athenaartemis wrote:
It's called "Send in the Clones". I won't post a direct link because it's a full episode, but you can find it easily enough on DailyMotion.

There's also some identity peril with Web Woman unmasked and stripped of her costume before she wakes up as a maid. Sadly, the unmasking and stripping occurs off-screen.
Thanks so much! Loved the video! Never saw this one.
kira21120
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

drsleepy wrote:Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce my new website, http://www.sleepysuperheroines.com, where I will be producing superheroine videos that deal with a sleepy fetish theme. Heroines will be trapped and knocked out by a variety of KO methods including chloroform, tranquilizer, sleeping gas, head ko, etc. So far, I've worked with Saraliz and Niki Lee Young and both were amazing. The first video will be out in late September and if you sign up for our mailing list, you get 20% off all our videos.

Thanks,
Dr. Sleepy

GREAT WEBSITE!!!~~LOOK FORWARD TO VIDEO FULL OF SLEEPY SUPERHEROINE
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

MightyHypnotic wrote:A word of warning. I used to own this domain name.

http://www.superheroineforum.com/viewto ... 88&p=23127

I let it go because I was told by our credit card processor that there was no way VISA or Mastercard would approve a site with the word "Sleepy" in the title when it's a high-risk adult site. Doesn't matter that you're not doing nudity. So if you are planning to just be a YouTube portal and do customs you will probably be ok. if you plan on making sales with your idea, you will have a tough time with that domain name. Food for thought and again I'm just telling you what I was told a few years back.

It's a great idea, trust me :)

Yup its weird. Sleepy is so forbidden even clips4sale can't advertise sleepy clips BUT you can beat a girl to death (fake) and its perfectly fine. If your site is "Beaten to a bloody pulp-superheroines" you'll get less flack.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I imagine they must be reacting to date-rape drugs and the like.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hope we can see screen caps and/or trailer soon :)
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Do hope you plan on doing the classic Fausta scene, though maybe with a sexy villainess doing the chloroforming?
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
SleepySuperheroines
Producer
Producer

@kira21120 Thanks!
@richpartist You can see screencaps at my deviantart page, http://sleepy-superheroines.deviantart.com
@sgz6 The Fausta scene is an all time classic and it's tough to top. I think what might be interesting is filling in the gaps on what we didn't see in the TV show. I love what this artist does on Deviantart where he fills in the gaps on what we may have missed. Dig what he did here, http://richvilliano.deviantart.com/gall ... /Burrogone It's awesome!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

VERY nice screen caps thanks :)
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

What about the Nikki Lee Young video?
SleepySuperheroines
Producer
Producer

@mamooche24 Niki Lee screen caps coming this week.