Coming to heroineperil,com. Keri Spectrum

Home of Live Action Superheroine/Damsel in Distress Videos
Valik10
Producer
Producer

Well I';ve finally set a shoot date with Keri Spectrum, November 23rd. Wanted to get opinions on whether people could see her,or any modell,portraying a blonde WW??
nikolai68
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Given her shapely figure, I'd say that costume is a good fit for Keri! I can live with the hair color difference...after all it's not reaaaallllly Wonder Woman (trademark, cough cough). All hail Wunder Keri!
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I like Kerry. She could easily handle a blond wigged superheroine. type shoot.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

I would love to see her in Wonder Woman type costume
Valik10
Producer
Producer

In case people dont know what she looks like,here's a preview picture
Attachments
KeriSpectrum-13.jpg
KeriSpectrum-13.jpg (339.84 KiB) Viewed 6332 times
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

How about a video with a regular supergirl outfit? Like the one Helen Slater wore in the supergirl movie?
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I'd hate to see Keri as a blonde Wonder Woman. Power Girl would be amazing, or American Dream even. She's beautiful though, so of course, the less she's in the better.
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I've suggested it before, and I'll suggest it again: Have Keri play a dark Supergirl (like in the attached photo), and have here dominate one of the supergirls already at the site (Niki as Solara or Dani as Staria). Be fun to see a Supergirl character taken down by an evil version of herself. And have her be somehow invulnerable even to the kryptonite variant used at the site. That way, she can give the resident villains some competition. :sly:

Definitely agree that she is beautiful, and would also look good as Supergirl or Powergirl (prefer the caped Powergirl). Great choice in having her come! :thumbup:
Attachments
dc-comics-evil-supergirl-cosplay-costume-8.jpg
dc-comics-evil-supergirl-cosplay-costume-8.jpg (91.39 KiB) Viewed 6192 times
Bugsy44
Henchman
Henchman

Uhm no! I think Keri need to be the heroine!! Villains to get ko'ed and captured!!!
thecatsuit
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I'm more on the side of Supergirl/woman (full costume, not that 2 piece crap!) than Wonderwoman. And she needs to be the heroine!
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

thecatsuit wrote:I'm more on the side of Supergirl/woman (full costume, not that 2 piece crap!) than Wonderwoman. And she needs to be the heroine!
That's exactly what I think...
smart00
Neophyte
Neophyte

Power girl!
Lurkndog
Elder Member
Elder Member

Given her hand to hand skills, how about something like Huntress or Black Canary?
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Lurkndog wrote:Given her hand to hand skills, how about something like Huntress or Black Canary?
A big yes to that suggestion.
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

Any update with this choice Valik10?