Batgirl Story Idea

KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Batgirl Story Idea

Post by KnightsofGotham.com »

Do you have an idea for a Batgirl story but either cannot afford or want to order a custom?
well this is where you go to vent!
tell us your Batgirl story idea.
If possible we will shoot it, but because its not a custom we may change elements to meet with sell ability.

post your ideas as a reply below.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Re: Batgirl Story Idea

Post by Disciple »

Pretty simple ideas floating in my head right now. Might think of some more later.

BG tries to go undercover at some seedy establishment, like a bar or a strip joint. What she doesn't realize is that something inside the establishment is slowly brainwashing her to *embrace* her inner slut. When she finally puts on the costume and tries to confront the bad guy behind it all, she finds that she can't bring herself to do it.

Less plot-related and more fetish-related... I'd like to see a scene where BG's cape gets soaked in chloroform, and the bad guy then wraps it around her head. Tallyho was the one who originally came up with this idea, and I've loved it ever since.

I'd also like to see BG get put through certain "impairment" humiliations, like sneezing powder, itching powder, or laughing gas.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Omega Woman wrote:Pretty simple ideas floating in my head right now. Might think of some more later.

BG tries to go undercover at some seedy establishment, like a bar or a strip joint. What she doesn't realize is that something inside the establishment is slowly brainwashing her to *embrace* her inner slut. When she finally puts on the costume and tries to confront the bad guy behind it all, she finds that she can't bring herself to do it.
There is a bar not too far from our house. we might be able to use it. this works for me.

Omega Woman wrote: Less plot-related and more fetish-related... I'd like to see a scene where BG's cape gets soaked in chloroform, and the bad guy then wraps it around her head. Tallyho was the one who originally came up with this idea, and I've loved it ever since.
This is something I never thought of.
I can use it.
We don't use the cape too often because it is huge and gets in the way of the rest of the suit. literally blocks out 90% of the action.
but its an idea too good to pass up.
thank you. will try it.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by tallyho »

Omega Woman wrote: Less plot-related and more fetish-related... I'd like to see a scene where BG's cape gets soaked in chloroform, and the bad guy then wraps it around her head. Tallyho was the one who originally came up with this idea, and I've loved it ever since.
Have to correct you there OW, it was Wheelie 915 ''s idea, he posted it to a thread where I had asked for story ideas. (I have used it since in my story but I can't honestly pass it off as my own. Well, unless there was a cash reward. ;) :D )

I quite like your idea above and also in particular the notion of the laughing gas but why not make it Shame's 'Fear Gas'? Not used much as far as I know and a lot of scope for a strong and purposeful BG reduced to a quivering, cowering heroine. :w00t:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Omega Woman wrote:
I quite like your idea above and also in particular the notion of the laughing gas but why not make it Shame's 'Fear Gas'? Not used much as far as I know and a lot of scope for a strong and purposeful BG reduced to a quivering, cowering heroine. :w00t:
There';s something about that sentence that I find really arousing

Omega Woman wrote: reduced to a quivering, cowering heroine. :w00t:
Yeah....that was it.

LOL
Any finer points you would like to develop?
I'm completely open to suggestion.... Like a hypnotized heroine.
:yahoo:
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by tallyho »

KnightsofGotham.com wrote: Any finer points you would like to develop?
I'm completely open to suggestion.... Like a hypnotized heroine.
:yahoo:
:hmmm: If YOU'RE the one open to the power of suggestion doesn't that make you the one hypnotized? :lol:

I'm glad you liked the sentence, the writer in me came out. :smart:
If you are on about finer points with regards the Fear Gas suggestion, I would like to see her winning initially, as in that Shame episode, either against a villain or villainess, but just as she thinks she's got them and is in triumphant hands on hips pose, she gets gassed. Could have her then obeying commands out of fear rather than by hypnotism, with some light bondage/torture to emphasize that she is at their mercy and to break down any lingering resistance. Perhaps the scenario for all this could be her investigating the theft of the rare chemicals that make the up gas. She realizes they are gonna hit a shipment of compound X, places a tracking device on a barrel of it, then follows the villains to their hideout after the theft, where she fights them, beats them, proudly declares how she has outsmarted them by revealing how she got tracked them down and then pssssst! gets sprayed in the face and groggily is overcome.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

KnightsofGotham.com wrote: :hmmm: If YOU'RE the one open to the power of suggestion doesn't that make you the one hypnotized? :lol:
Yes master....
i will producer the batgirl movie you want.
Your will is my will.
I must obey.
Must set up camera....
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Post by tallyho »

:lol:

How appropriate that you made that post by hitting the 'Submit' button...
<bwahahahahahahahahahahaha>
:yes:

Its early days yet and I'm sure you'll have lots of good suggestions. I'm not precious about any of mine so if you want to use them great if you want to incorporate part of them with someone else's, also great, if you don't wanna use any of them that's fine too. :D

KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

@Tallyho:
Yeah ok. Im sure there will be plenty of ideas flooding in. Currently on top of getting the power girl costume for keri Spectrum we are also designing two new batgirl concepts to introduce. I'm sure once we get those two new costumes in there will be more ideas for them. Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to somehow present all possible setting via real life and green screening before asking for too much huh.