Superheroine Ransom

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Filming a Superheroine Ransom film tomorrow - what fetishes do you want Layla and her villain (same as the last SHR) to touch on?
sabrejack
Henchman
Henchman

Anything with sexy/varied gas/chloro Ko's/limp play/groggy talk etc is always a winner for me please sir. Combined with whatever else people like, all good.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

sabrejack wrote:Anything with sexy/varied gas/chloro Ko's/limp play/groggy talk etc is always a winner for me please sir. Combined with whatever else people like, all good.
I have either gas or dust element planned as well as a chloro scene in there too ;)
redmanx
Henchman
Henchman

I much prefer the heroines to be defeated by an equally powerful foe who outfights and outpowers them rather than use chloroform, kryptonite etc, that's much, much sexier in my opinion!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I always appreciate the internal monologue. Would love to see the heroine taken from behind and hear her admit how much she likes it as she begins to move with the villain as he takes her. I really liked the Marvel video that just came out as the heroine began swearing out loud too.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
LtStrange
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Love the high cut leotard even if it was not shiny and the frontal wedgie moment was great. Would love to see a bit more fight back from the heroine. Chloroform or spray/substance put on suit turning it against the owner giving her extremely pleasure/pain.
rizoboy
Henchman
Henchman

This scene from WW I would love to be recreated with Chloe Valentine as WW at some point in the future:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Keep in mind we're talking about Superheroine Ransom right now-- if you didn't see the concept we did from the first one, take a look at it on our site. It's not filmed like a normal video.
sabrejack
Henchman
Henchman

Logan wrote:
sabrejack wrote:Anything with sexy/varied gas/chloro Ko's/limp play/groggy talk etc is always a winner for me please sir. Combined with whatever else people like, all good.
I have either gas or dust element planned as well as a chloro scene in there too ;)
Outstanding my man! Cheers.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Here's our wrap photo showing a tragic turn for our heroine in 'Superheroine Ransom: 2. Red Flare Submits' starring Layla Sin!