Story Suggestion Thread

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
ricky1989
Henchman
Henchman

An idea can be the UFC match Rousey vs Holm, Rousey mega sure to win and arrogant that will be defeated very hard and shock the World
Attachments
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg (288.03 KiB) Viewed 4565 times
Supernatural
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

The image I want is a superheroine with hypnotic swirl eyes facing the lesbian villain and saying, "yes mother, I'm yours now" the mistress is saying, "you belong to me now." The superheroine is completely naked with her costume on the floor along with her boots. Make sure she is completely naked like no part of the costume on I want to be able to see her whole body, including feet. The superheroine has a blue angel costume like those seen in the superheroine underworld blue angel videos, in case your wandering what the costume on the floor looks like, but even then you can really make it any costume you want as long as it's on the floor along with her boots. Even if it's just the costume that's cool too. More interested in seeing the fully naked heroine than anything else. There is a bed with a vibrator in the background. Also the superheroine has brown hair.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

A couple of scene suggestions I posted on another forum:

A superheroine is captured by someone who she thinks is her arch nemesis. The 'nemesis' then interrogates the superheroine, telling her she will be unmasked on live TV if she doesn't betray her allies. The heroine refuses and the mask is pulled off. Nice and slowly, to give her plenty of chances to change her mind.

Finally, the 'nemesis' unmasks him/herself as an ally of the superheroine. It was a test of her loyalty to the group.

If that seems a bit too sadistic for one hero to do to another, it could be justified by a recent incident in which the heroine was temporarily turned evil. Her friends needed to make sure she hadn't been compromised.

The heroine has beaten the villainess to the ground and is about to tie her up for the police to find. The villainess then starts groaning, feigning a serious injury. Being compassionate and knowing that she really has caused injury to some degree, the heroine kneels down to ensure the villainess is okay.

The villainess then sets off a piercing alarm, forcing the heroine to cover her ears. The villainess then gets to her feet and gets behind the heroine, grabbing her in a neckhold.

Heroine: "Give up! You're in no fit state to fight me!"
Villainess: "I just need to hold you long enough to do this..."

The villainess rips off the heroine's mask with her free hand and tosses it onto a high shelf.

Villainess: "Now, I'm going to let you go. I can't see your face from this position, but I will if you turn around to stop me. Alternatively, you can keep your back turned and I'll be gone without discovering your secret."
Heroine: "You bitch!"
Villainess: "Do we have a deal?"
Heroine: [reluctantly] "Yes."

The villainess lets the heroine go and backs away. By the time the heroine has retrieved her mask, the villainess is long gone.

The idea was to have credible-seeming unmasking scenarios which don't actually lead to the heroine's identity being exposed. Either because the final unmasking occurs later in the story or because the heroine is needed for further stories.

Please feel free to borrow either of these for a story if they appeal to you.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Both of your scenarios above would work nicely in a story, Heroine Addict. Thanks for sharing. I'm not a big unmasking fan but if I were I'd use them.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

Not sure if this has been done before, but I've been thinking of a sort of CBS Wonder woman season 3-like episode where the villain somehow gets hold of various tech gadgets (either a burglar who steals from the IADC evidence locker, or an IADC R&D guy gone rogue) from previous episodes and uses these to become a "supervillain" and torment WW in the process. For starters, the villain draws out WW then uses Ishidas telekenesis device (with improvements) to control her, then later after he finishes "playing" with her, he uses the NIM-bracelet to "freeze" her while he rests or uses his newly found powers to steal. Other items such as Hamlin Rule's sonic device or hypnotic flute may also play a part somewhere. :)
Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

How about something with Luma Lynai (Superwoman), she's actually a (very brief) DC Superheroine.

Her powers were very similar to Supergirl except her Weakness was 'Yellow Sunlight', the stuff that gave superman his powers was her kryptonite. Really, i didnt invent this one.

I sort of envision an alternate timeline with her, where they find a work around for her and becomes superman's wife. Maybe with the use of an item (belt?) or a drug that allows her body to convert yellow sunlight to 'orange' (the sort that gives her powers).

Peril is as easy as taking her belt away and letting sunlight do it's job.

http://angelic-kitten-art.deviantart.co ... -634134832
ricky1989
Henchman
Henchman

Heroine Addict wrote:A couple of scene suggestions I posted on another forum:

A superheroine is captured by someone who she thinks is her arch nemesis. The 'nemesis' then interrogates the superheroine, telling her she will be unmasked on live TV if she doesn't betray her allies. The heroine refuses and the mask is pulled off. Nice and slowly, to give her plenty of chances to change her mind.

Finally, the 'nemesis' unmasks him/herself as an ally of the superheroine. It was a test of her loyalty to the group.

If that seems a bit too sadistic for one hero to do to another, it could be justified by a recent incident in which the heroine was temporarily turned evil. Her friends needed to make sure she hadn't been compromised.

The heroine has beaten the villainess to the ground and is about to tie her up for the police to find. The villainess then starts groaning, feigning a serious injury. Being compassionate and knowing that she really has caused injury to some degree, the heroine kneels down to ensure the villainess is okay.

The villainess then sets off a piercing alarm, forcing the heroine to cover her ears. The villainess then gets to her feet and gets behind the heroine, grabbing her in a neckhold.

Heroine: "Give up! You're in no fit state to fight me!"
Villainess: "I just need to hold you long enough to do this..."

The villainess rips off the heroine's mask with her free hand and tosses it onto a high shelf.

Villainess: "Now, I'm going to let you go. I can't see your face from this position, but I will if you turn around to stop me. Alternatively, you can keep your back turned and I'll be gone without discovering your secret."
Heroine: "You bitch!"
Villainess: "Do we have a deal?"
Heroine: [reluctantly] "Yes."

The villainess lets the heroine go and backs away. By the time the heroine has retrieved her mask, the villainess is long gone.

The idea was to have credible-seeming unmasking scenarios which don't actually lead to the heroine's identity being exposed. Either because the final unmasking occurs later in the story or because the heroine is needed for further stories.

Please feel free to borrow either of these for a story if they appeal to you.
Sounds awesome
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

I prob'ly won't write this myself, but someone on Tumblr came up with this little gem:

batgirl with a vibrating plug in her ass and riddler's making her answer riddles. everytime bg gets one wrong riddler jacks the power all the way up for a few second. the longer they do it the harder time bg has answering until shes drooling and incomprehensible while riddler keeps the vibe at full power.

(Disclaimer: this being Tumblr, the original prompt didn't involve Batgirl.)
nome144
Neophyte
Neophyte

The idea is based on the Wonder Woman vs Gargantua episode of Wonder Woman that aired on ABC. In this Gargantua is more humanoid, like a sasquatch/Big Foot then a gorilla.

The Nazi capture Gargantua from somewhere and brainwash him to thinking WW is his enemy. They actually make him think of her as something much different...

The scene where Gargantua grabs WW and bear hugs her is a touch different. She faints from lack of air as she is unable to breath. Wonder Woman has worked up a sweat from trying to fight him off including a smell from a certain location. The odor intrigues the gorilla and he raises her up to sniff closely at her panties. As WW struggles for consciousness, the ape is getting turned on more and more until with a roar, he grabs hold of the panties between her legs and rips it open. Gargantua thinks of WW not as his enemy but as his mate!

WW screams as she is rudely awakens by being impaled on the ape's massive penis that ends her virginity. As the Nazi's gloat, they film her being taken over and over in both openings with only the fact she is wearing her magic belt of strength protecting her insides from being ripped apart. She is forced to cum over and over which drives the create on. The look of terror and ecstasy on WW's face makes the Nazis nearly blow in their pants.

After hours of torment, Gargantua is finally satiated for the moment. WW is a babbling, broken wreck by this time, huddled in a corner awaiting the creature's next attack. The Nazis prep to take Gargantua and his unwilling mate back to Germany. Little do they or WW know that she is pregnant with his off spring....

Wish I knew someone with the talent to actually write this out as a full story
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I am considering which future story projects to take on once I finish my current crop. (In 2024)

Does anyone think they'd like to read a story where a female antagonist (like Maxima or one of my own creation) takes on Superman and either defeats him or does enough damage that he is subjected to all sorts of peril scenarios?
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
infogeek247
Sargeant
Sargeant

Interesting ideas