Heroineperil.com break

Home of Live Action Superheroine/Damsel in Distress Videos
Valik10
Producer
Producer

I wanted to take the opportunity to jump on here and let people know that I'm going to be taking at least a one month break from any new videos being posted,so no video coming in March. The reason behind this is the following. Back on December my Mother suffered a major stroke and is currently in rehab and bouncing between there and the hospital for other medical issues. I have been taking care of my Father who also has his own medical issues and therefore cannot live by himself. Needles to say its been an extremely difficult time for me and posting videos has not been a priority. I wanted to let forum members know since its been all of you from the beginning who have supported my efforts,good or bad. I also want to thank MagicMan for posting the last two videos for me,without his help and friendship none of this would have been possible. I hope to be back up and posting videos in April but I cant put a timeframe on things right now. Thank you for all your support and understanding

Valik
Dave
Sargeant
Sargeant

Oh man, sorry to hear you are having these problems, but I am glad you are there to help your parents...take care and my best wishes to you and your family.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Totally understand that, brother. It's very difficult to produce when there are family issues going on. You're doing the best thing by being there for them. It can be trying but you'll be glad you did.

Here's to a speedy recovery to both of your parents.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Sorry to hear of your troubles - I hope it all works out ok for you and your family.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Sorry to hear about the issues, but your family is always priority and they're lucky to have you to help care for them. Just be sure to take care of yourself at the same time, though! Best wishes to you and your family
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Sorry to hear. Hope things get better.
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

best to you and your family.
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

always loved your vids valik, lost both my parents less than 60 days apart this last year, I wish I would have had the opportunity to look after them and get them back to feeling better but as it was, one went and the other wasn't in the mood to wait around by herself so she joined my father as soon as she could, I wish your family nothing but good health and quick recovery, I am jealous of you that you can be there for them.

be safe and be prideful of your efforts while you are being a good son, we will be here when your ready and the time is right to get back to work :P
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Sorry to hear about your family. Hope things get better soon.
it2007
Henchman
Henchman

Family first. This stuff should be the last thing on your mind. Well-wishes for your folks.
dantoon
Henchman
Henchman

Sorry to hear that. Best of luck.
drzod
Henchman
Henchman

Wishing you and your family all the best.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I hope everything goes well for you and your parents.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Very best wishes to you and oyur family Valik
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
Valik10
Producer
Producer

First off I wanted to thank everyone for the kind words. My Mother has made some remarkable strides over the past few weeks,she is able to say some words,is no longer on oxygen,has been able to eat pureed food with assistance and has some movement back in her right leg,the side effected by her stroke. We're waiting for placement in a long term care facility but hopefully she will continue to improve. The next step is finding placement for my father who has dementia and who I have been taking care of along with my Mother and her situation. I hope to be back up and shooting or at least putting up content in April but wanted to say again how grateful I am to the members of this board for the kind and supportive words
Bugsy44
Henchman
Henchman

Take your time Valik. Somethings are far more important!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Nice to get some good news. Got dementia in my family too so know how tough that can be, glad your mam is recovering and the situation is improving for her, and thus for you.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

VERY sorry to hear that,my father is fighting cancer right now so I can completely understand.Take care because its really all about family.
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sorry about your mom. I wish you and your family well.
PowerGirlFanBoy
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

My heart goes out to you
aerosmith
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I'm so sorry, Valik. My thoughts with you and your folks.