Lift and carry videos

General discussions about superheroines!
BIG_MAMA
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I wonder if anyone can help me with this. I'm looking for a certain type of superheroine clip that has plenty of lift and carry elements too it. I know about the videos from thesuperheroines.com but I was wondering if any if you know any other sites/videos that this particular theme. If the villain or villainess happens to be bigger than the heroine even better haha. Just thought I'd put it out there. Haven't seen anything new in this catagory for a while.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

"Lift and carry" needs to be a relatively small element in a larger narrative. Without a good reason why the heroine needs to be lifted from Point A and taken to Point B, a bunch of scenes of lifting and carrying would seem strange and repetitive to anyone who doesn't have that particular fetish. This also raises the logistical problem of a "lift and carry" video producer having to dress and light Points A, B, C, D... every time the heroine is carried to a new location.

Even to a fetishist, a large amount of "lift and carry" could become tiresome. Surely the thrill is seeing the helpless heroine being carried away to some awful fate? My own fetish, unmasking, is the same. The actual act of removing the mask lasts just a short time and it only has significance in the context of a wider narrative about the heroine's identity being exposed.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."