Vampiress and the superherione minons

Hypnosis, Mind Control and Erotic Superheroine Adventures!
ant270978
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi Hypnotic had an idea for a future story:

A new evil and very powerful villinaness arrives in arham, she is hell bent on turning good superheriones into her submissive vampire slaves... Her first thought is how do i lure my first subject to my lair? She has a thought all superheriones always want to help... my first target will be supergirl know how do i get her, as the vampiress is watching she see's one of supergirls friends kylie... she laugh's that's how I'll lure supergirl and i will control her friend and her friend will lure her for me.... the vampiress changes her appearance in that she looks like a normal school girl. She quickly sees Kyle and says "hi there i'm new here and completly lost can you help me?... Kylie not realsing say's off course i can.... the vampiress then asks kylie to look into her eyes, kyle unable to resist her dark black eyes looks into them as she looks deeper she is drawn in.... I'm not lost silly girl but I do need your help... The vampreiss asks kylie will you help me.. kylie responds yes... the vampiress tells her that she will respond yes mistress, do you understand.. kylie responds yes mistress... you are going to help bring me supergirl do you understand yes mistress i will help capture for you supergirl... excellent slave. know go and lure me supergirl to my lair and we will be rewarded, yes mistress.

Fade to black.

Kylie now a servant of the vampiress found her friend supergirl and told her she had something she wanted to show her... supergirl said ok.. and kylie said follow me... Kylie lead supergirl to a cave, supergirl was a little hesistate are you sure it's in there said supergirl. Yes said kylie a little further.... as kylie went into the cave supergirl began to follow when she was grabbed from behind and cholofomed. her limp body was dragged and she was made to kneel before the vampiress, as supergirl began to come to she begain to say where am i and what did you do with kylie... the vampiress laughed you are in my lair dear supergirl and i have done nothing to your friend, your friend brought you to me... I know control your friend and she let out a huge laugh... I have so much plans for you supergirl you are to become my first vampire slaves and then you will in turn turn others..... Never I will Never help evil, I am a superherione I fight evil... oh silly supergirl, bring her to me, her limp was brought to the vampriess, her blue uniform was torn abit exposing some skin.... enough skin for the vampiress to scratch supergirl. Know my dear supergirl when my blood enters your blood which shouldn't be too long... you will become to develop vampire tendencies, for example hating the light, no reflection, your nails will grow black like mine and your eyes will go dark.... Once your fangs develop you will submit to me and i will give you orders and you will obey.... Never will I submit to you.... It will only be a matter of time the vampiress said... your already starting to flinch at the light... the Vampiress laughed take her away until her transformation is completed.....

What do you think?
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

I think... since this is an idea and not a release, that it's in the wrong forum.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Yep, I agree should be a lounge job.

As a newbie, welcome to the forum, just pm admin and ask them to move it. :welcome:

No harm done, we all do stuff like this now and again. :)
(Except Kitten, as they're Purrrfect <see what I did there?! Comedy gold!> ;) )

(If Kitten and I hadn't replied you could just copy the post, delete this and then create a new thread in the lounge and paste in the text but now you can't. Still, just for future ref)
Last edited by tallyho 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
ant270978
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thanks for the tip and the welcome have done as you requested.
ant270978
Neophyte
Neophyte

As Supergirl began to awaken, she felt strange, her boots were in the corner and she was staring at her bare feet, but they looked different, the had black nail posh on her toe nails, she then began to slowly get up and looked at her fingers, they too were black and her nails were long..... She then remember what the vampriess had told her and it was happening, supergirl was becomming a vampire. The Vampiress then commanded one of her slaves to go check on supergirl and take one of those mind control braclets to put on her ankles.... Yes Mistress.... One the Vampires slaves open up the door and as the light came in Supergirl covered her face.... The servant laughed.... as supergirl went to attack him... he was able to knock her out and place the mind control bracelet on her ankles.... as he placed it her ankle it began to light up, supergirl began to get up again but this time she had a glassed looked on her face... perfect thought the slave. He then commanded supergirl to stand up and she was unable to resist. she then followed him to the vampiress.... The Vampiress sat in her through... come come supergirl and kneel before me, supergirl did as she was told... as supergirl kneeled barefoot at the through of the vampress, the vampiress put her hand and supergirls head.... and said " you are no longer supergirl" But one of my "minons, you will serve evil" repeat... in a monotone voice supergirl repeated" I am no longer supergirl but one of your minons, and I will serve evil" the vampriess and her slaves all laughed good said the vampiress, very good. the vampriess then said" to show your new side of darkness, I think you should change your hair colour, as she said the vampiress put her hand on her new minon's hair and the blond hair of supergirl changed colour it was now jet back and supergirl was no longer she was a minon for the vampiress.... The Vampiress then said...." Minon go and capture other superheriones and bring them to me" the minon response yes mistress..... Vampiress then said, "Bring me batgirl" the minon responded I will bring you batgirl mistress....

What do you think hypnotic.
ant270978
Neophyte
Neophyte

The Minon thought she must bring batgirl to her vampiress so batgirl too can be turned. The minion looked at her finger and noticed a ring on it, when she looked into it she could hear her mistresses voice the vampiress talking to her, good minon we can comunicate through this ring, yes mistress said her minon, you can also use it to mesmerize batgirl, before you bring her to me... Yes Mistress, know go. with that supergirl spotted barbra gorden(aka Batgirl) Barbra approced supergirl, (the minion) cara how are you going, said barbra, the vampiress said to her minion that's you answer her? Yes Barbra what can i do for you, Barbra said "what's with the black hair and nails and what happened to your shoes" Cara(the minon) responded i'm going for a new look, and shoes can't show of my sexy feet... Oh ok said barbra cool, look... barbra then spotted the ring on her finger, that's a nice ring said barbra. The minion smiled... do you want to take a look she said, sure said barbra, as barbra looked at the ring, she was mesmirezed and had a glazed look on her face... the minion then spoke to barbra and said can you hear me, barbra? Barbra in a monotone voice said yes... A grin come over the minion, the minion wanted to test barbra's obdeince, she commanded barbra to take off her shoes and go bare foot too, barbra did as she was told... the mininon laughed and let the vampires know that she had barbra gorden batgirl ready to deliver her, the vampiress smiled and said excellent....
Barba was know in a hypnotic trance and followed the minion to her mistress's lair....

Will Barba Gorden(Batgirl) become the vampiress newest recruit or will she break the hypnotic trance she is under, before they make it the lair.... Stay tuned.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I like this idea! I never really thought about doing something with a Vampiress but in this case, she really isn't doing any blood sucking, just hypnotizing and I think it would be pretty easy to shoot. The only tricky part would be the hair but I could manage that.
ant270978
Neophyte
Neophyte

Sounds great hypnotic look forward to it.