Producers Locations

General discussions about superheroines!
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

OK. Not really sure where this topic belongs. Hoping it doesn't step on anyone's toes. Guess what I was thinking was that it might be useful to have a map or some other way of figuring out locations of producers. Might make it easier for collaborations if models or cosplayers or other talent who might be interested in the genre (or might be open to it, at least) know which producers are nearby or farther away.

Just testing the waters: What do producers and fellow fans think? :hmmm:
Agnizab
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I could see some models maybe not wanting random people they've never met on the internet knowing where they'll be at any given time. Privacy could be an issue with something like this.
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Yeah, I had wondered about that too. That's why I hesitated to start the topic. Its just that, outside our circle of superheroine fans, I'm not sure how well known a lot of the producers are, if a model was curious. But I agree, would have to figure out a way to protect the models' privacy.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Brad wrote:OK. Not really sure where this topic belongs. Hoping it doesn't step on anyone's toes. Guess what I was thinking was that it might be useful to have a map or some other way of figuring out locations of producers. Might make it easier for collaborations if models or cosplayers or other talent who might be interested in the genre (or might be open to it, at least) know which producers are nearby or farther away.

Just testing the waters: What do producers and fellow fans think? :hmmm:
Well, when it comes to my fan films...they are co-produced in both Florida (MMP) and New York (MMP)...all of the films are filmed in Florida and location shots are filmed in Both New York and Florida..so its a mixed bag and almost all of the actresses that have been part of my series actually live in the state of Florida. All except one actress.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

Models generally have travel details planned - and can be contacted to see where they'll be. A map is not a smart idea however.

As for collaborations - a SHIP Vid has zero worth to a cosplayer, and models are looking to get paid. A non-starter.
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

[quote="swampy170"]Models generally have travel details planned - and can be contacted to see where they'll be. A map is not a smart idea however.

As for collaborations - a SHIP Vid has zero worth to a cosplayer, and models are looking to get paid. A non-starter.[/q
Yes, a map probably isn't a good idea. As for your last line, Vegas PG is a cosplayer, and she starred in two of the films from TBFE (the season two episodes), so I would tend to doubt that cosplayers don't value a superheroine peril video (and I like girl power superheroine videos also). As for models looking to be paid, if you ask most of the major producers on this forum, I would guess (or hope) that they pay their talent. So I don't see why that would be an issue.
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

The VAST majority of cosplayers would have serious distain for a superheroine fetish video.

A collaboration is unpaid work, essentially for showreel and that's it. Models are generally looking to get paid for this kind of work.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

This forum pretty much works as a directory of the active producers and studios anyway. If anyone wants to contact MH, Rye, Logan or anyone else, they can just send a PM. It's easy enough to find out where all the adult studios are based because they're required by law to have 18 U.S.C. 2257 statements on their websites which show the address where they keep their records. (Even if it's not the actual studio where they shoot, it won't be far away.)

Maybe there could be a thread or subforum in the Cosplay section for interested cosplayers to offer their services to producers? It could be a safe way for new talent to approach existing industry professionals.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I can see the value in this. Sometimes when I order a custom, it's very difficult to know which models any particular producer can easily get.
I've learned a lot by dealing with the same producers repeatedly, of course.

Cali Logan, for example, has a very limited selection. I'm not sure where she is, but wherever it is, there aren't a huge number of models around.

On the other hand xtremeFemaleFighting.com must be in LA or around there, because they can get pretty much the biggest stars around. So far, they made videos for me with Diana Knight, Melissa Jacobs, and Karly Montana. :)

I think MH is in CA, also, because he has a similar list of talent to his credit.