Titanville says 'hello!'

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
Titanville
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hello to all!

You may have read my free stories at Mr. X's great site: http://www.dangerbabecentral.com/xpage/xblm.htm

I am branching-out and will be placing a link in the "Superheroine Lounge" to my first book at Smashwords: Waylaid by WhistleBlower

I hope you take the time to go to the link and decide to join AGENCY superheroines Princess Prowess and Derring-Do Doll as they investigate the recent crime-spree of cat-burglaries hitting downtown Titanville and then as they engage the thieving leader known as "WhistleBlower" and his crafty cohorts.

This is a story of approximately 38,000 words and is superheroine erotica for adults at least 18 years of age, and for adults who are not easily offended by strong sexual material.

I write fictional stories detailing the lives and times of superheroines in the great metropolis of Titanville. My stories contain hard-core sexual material including bondage, chloroform, discipline, domination, foot-fetish, hypnosis, knock-out fetish, mind-control fetish, rape, time-stop fetish, and other sexual situations.

A short blurb:

About Titanville, the writer
Titanville grew-up riveted to reruns of the 1960’s “Batman” television show. You will notice many references to this revered classic in his writings. This author creates his own felonious fiends and tricky traps - and places them not in Gotham City - but in his own creation, the bustling metropolis of Titanville.

However, the fiends and traps are nothing compared to those found in the original “Batman” TV series. No, there is a much more lustful and sexy angle to the villains, villainesses, traps, and action found in Titanville’s stories taking place in Titanville proper. Or as Titanville himself likes to correct, Titanville ‘un-proper’. Let’s just say that there’s an important reason why Titanville is described as being ‘bustling’, with keen emphasis on the bust portion of the word ‘bustling’.

I hope you enjoy my stories...

Titanville :smile:
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Been a long time fan of your work.

When will your link to your new book be available?

Good luck on your E Book.
Titanville
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Kitten,

Thanks so much for being a long time fan - here's the link for "Waylaid By WhistleBlower" at Smashwords:

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/566669

(once at the site, you may have to turn "Adult Content" on - right side of blue menu bar at top of screen - toggle "Adult Content")

I hope you have a chance to check it out - enjoy!

Titanville
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Forgot to mention that Smashwords offers up to 30% of the book as a free-read. Here's a link to that 30% (Adults Only):

http://erotica-ebooks.com/_/_/566669/wa ... stleblower

- Titanville
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Titanville wrote:Hello to all!

You may have read my free stories at Mr. X's great site: http://www.dangerbabecentral.com/xpage/xblm.htm

I am branching-out and will be placing a link in the "Superheroine Lounge" to my first book at Smashwords: Waylaid by WhistleBlower

I hope you take the time to go to the link and decide to join AGENCY superheroines Princess Prowess and Derring-Do Doll as they investigate the recent crime-spree of cat-burglaries hitting downtown Titanville and then as they engage the thieving leader known as "WhistleBlower" and his crafty cohorts.

This is a story of approximately 38,000 words and is superheroine erotica for adults at least 18 years of age, and for adults who are not easily offended by strong sexual material.

I write fictional stories detailing the lives and times of superheroines in the great metropolis of Titanville. My stories contain hard-core sexual material including bondage, chloroform, discipline, domination, foot-fetish, hypnosis, knock-out fetish, mind-control fetish, rape, time-stop fetish, and other sexual situations.

A short blurb:

About Titanville, the writer
Titanville grew-up riveted to reruns of the 1960’s “Batman” television show. You will notice many references to this revered classic in his writings. This author creates his own felonious fiends and tricky traps - and places them not in Gotham City - but in his own creation, the bustling metropolis of Titanville.

However, the fiends and traps are nothing compared to those found in the original “Batman” TV series. No, there is a much more lustful and sexy angle to the villains, villainesses, traps, and action found in Titanville’s stories taking place in Titanville proper. Or as Titanville himself likes to correct, Titanville ‘un-proper’. Let’s just say that there’s an important reason why Titanville is described as being ‘bustling’, with keen emphasis on the bust portion of the word ‘bustling’.

I hope you enjoy my stories...

Great to meet you Titantivlle. We hope you enjoy your stay here. If you get a chance, check out some of my reviews...you might see a vid that interests you to watch in the future.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Dave
Sargeant
Sargeant

Welcome! Good luck with your stories! From your description above, you are definitely among friends! :-)