Behind the scene photos from today's "Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl Twilight Zone" Fan Film Shoot

The Home of Superheroine Underwater Peril films and other things
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Here's are two Behind the scene photos of Kaycee Anne as Jac Kent/Supergirl from today's "Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl Twilight Zone" Underwater Peril Fan Film Shoot. Stay tune and be on the lookout for screenshots from today's filming later on tonight or tomorrow.
11885247_10153544070374025_7337388501392843794_n.jpg
11885247_10153544070374025_7337388501392843794_n.jpg (65.39 KiB) Viewed 4309 times
11898593_10153544275459025_8345035101542320185_n.jpg
11898593_10153544275459025_8345035101542320185_n.jpg (46.62 KiB) Viewed 4309 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

jimbobklyn5 wrote:Here's are two Behind the scene photos of Kaycee Anne as Jac Kent/Supergirl from today's "Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl Twilight Zone" Underwater Peril Fan Film Shoot. Stay tune and be on the lookout for screenshots from today's filming later on tonight or tomorrow.
Looks interesting. Can you give us a small lowdown on the story? (Not too much detail though, I don't want you to spoil anything for the fans)
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Doctor Outcome wrote:
jimbobklyn5 wrote:Here's are two Behind the scene photos of Kaycee Anne as Jac Kent/Supergirl from today's "Deadly Admirer Of Supergirl Twilight Zone" Underwater Peril Fan Film Shoot. Stay tune and be on the lookout for screenshots from today's filming later on tonight or tomorrow.
Looks interesting. Can you give us a small lowdown on the story? (Not too much detail though, I don't want you to spoil anything for the fans)
hello, Dr. Outcome..I'm be glad too. As you know..this is the first installment of a brand new spinoff series from the Supergirl Underwater Peril fan Film Series and its a combination of Cosplay/Superheroines and the twilight Zone. Now...the first installment of this series is entitled " The Deadly Admirer of Supergirl". Its stars Kaycee Anne as Supergirl. This is a non-profit YouTube Fan Film. Now, the plot of the story is that Supergirl/Jac Kent (Kaycee Anne) is currently is going steady with a man name "Roger" who she saved a while back. Since that time, they have fallen in love and have be seeing each other quite a lot. They have even told each other their secrets..(Roger's passion for seeing women underwater & Supergirl revealing her true identity). All seems well except for one thing. Supergirl doesn't know that Roger is a SERIAL Killer and he plans to kill her, tricking her into wanting to film a underwater fantasy video if he is super nice, charming and romantic to her.

That's the plot of the story..the rest well...i'll leave it at that. :)
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

jimbobklyn5 wrote:
Doctor Outcome wrote:
hello, Dr. Outcome..I'm be glad too. As you know..this is the first installment of a brand new spinoff series from the Supergirl Underwater Peril fan Film Series and its a combination of Cosplay/Superheroines and the twilight Zone. Now...the first installment of this series is entitled " The Deadly Admirer of Supergirl". Its stars Kaycee Anne as Supergirl. This is a non-profit YouTube Fan Film. Now, the plot of the story is that Supergirl/Jac Kent (Kaycee Anne) is currently is going steady with a man name "Roger" who she saved a while back. Since that time, they have fallen in love and have be seeing each other quite a lot. They have even told each other their secrets..(Roger's passion for seeing women underwater & Supergirl revealing her true identity). All seems well except for one thing. Supergirl doesn't know that Roger is a SERIAL Killer and he plans to kill her, tricking her into wanting to film a underwater fantasy video if he is super nice, charming and romantic to her.

Oooooh. This sounds intriguing and scary at the same time. This has more of a Hitchcock feel to it than Twilight Zone with that description. None the less, a little suspense goes a long way...I'm saying a prayer for Supergirl right now even as we speak. She's a 'super' though, so I'm confident this Roger guy won't be a problem for her.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Doctor Outcome wrote:
jimbobklyn5 wrote:
Doctor Outcome wrote:

Oooooh. This sounds intriguing and scary at the same time. This has more of a Hitchcock feel to it than Twilight Zone with that description. None the less, a little suspense goes a long way...I'm saying a prayer for Supergirl right now even as we speak. She's a 'super' though, so I'm confident this Roger guy won't be a problem for her.
Well..you never know. You mention "Hitchcock" that kinda of wasn't my intend..because i'm leaving the Hitchcock element for Supergirl 6. But its a good thing to point out since most Twilight Zone due have a Hitchcock feel to it.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

She looks great there-- can you throw up a screen shot of the chloroform scene when you get the chance? Thanks!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:She looks great there-- can you throw up a screen shot of the chloroform scene when you get the chance? Thanks!
hey, xxxwarriorxxx. No argument here. She does look great..as for the chloroform scene, Supergirl 6 will have the chloroform scene..not this film. this is a first installment of a spin off series that combines Superheroines/Cosplay, Peril Elements/underwater peril and the twilight Zone...

Supergirl 6 will DEFINITELY have the chloroform scene. Speaking of Supergirl 6..I hope to address that film later this week or early next week..so stay tuned!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

What's going on with this production? Did I miss its debut? I've been out of town.

Okay. I just watched this video and can see why there was no chatter about it. It's the weakest script yet I'm sorry to say.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:What's going on with this production? Did I miss its debut? I've been out of town.

Okay. I just watched this video and can see why there was no chatter about it. It's the weakest script yet I'm sorry to say.
Well...it was a pilot installment of a new spin off series combining Twilight Zone and Superheroines...its doing well on YouTube and I have some positive feedback in other sites...but I wasn't expecting that much feedback on this pilot from this forum because it was gonna start of small with the script and the peril. but, like i always say..the viewing numbers/thumbs up and feedback i get pm or emails or Facebook help me decide of I want to do another one and I do..but i will say this. When I do decide to do a second installment of "twilight Zone Cosplay Series" and its does subpar..then i'll most likely shelve the spin-off series.

I am planning for a second installment for this spin off series..which would feature Wonder Woman..but at the moment..I'm going to focus on the main series and put the spin off series on the back burner for now. Right now, my focus is on getting Supergirl 6 funded and filmed before the year is over.

I do appreciate your honesty and feedback, Doc.. it helps me to do and get better
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

On the other hand, the list of perils for Supergirl VI looks awesome and I'll be donating to that when my next paycheck comes through. Good luck with the crowd-funding. If you care, I can PM you my review of Deadly Admirer in a day or two. Let me know. It'll be quite honest and probably pretty harsh but there were a couple of good things too.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:On the other hand, the list of perils for Supergirl VI looks awesome and I'll be donating to that when my next paycheck comes through. Good luck with the crowd-funding. If you care, I can PM you my review of Deadly Admirer in a day or two. Let me know. It'll be quite honest and probably pretty harsh but there were a couple of good things too.
Yep, Supergirl 6 will be peril heavy thanks to many people's feedback and suggestion..both underwater and non-water. As for your review..Sure...you can PM me the review. i'll be looking forward to it. thanks for your honesty and your support. :)

Return to “WON/Jimbo-FailExchange Productions”