Defeated Heroines: Crimson Climax - Feedback

General discussions about superheroines!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

I will go on record saying Defeated Heroines: Crimson Climax was by far the highest-viewed video we've produced for Rapture/Xplicit. if you watched the video, what was it that you enjoyed about it or what intrigued you about it? If there was a particular thing or series of things we did in this video, we want to make sure we're not missing them in other videos we produce :)

The Video:
http://www.xplicitfilms.com/products/de ... son-climax
pindar71
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

For me, it was a number of things, but I have to say that this is my favorite film you've produced. First off, Chloe is beautiful. She looks great in the WW-inspired costume. Second, the costume was sexy. Third, the tension was built up over time, with her finally succumbing. Too often, heroines are too easily/quickly over-powered and taken advantage of. For me, I prefer that the battle last a little longer to build the anticipation. I hope that you will have more films with her in that costume in the future!!! Keep up the good work.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Loved seeing Chloe in a WW outfit. Perhaps an even better one on her would break the record. I also loved the back and forth and the sexual peril early on where she overcomes for a bit. It's whets the appetite for what happens at the end. Then there are the various positions in which she is finally taken, as well as her dialogue at the end. I only wish she had talked dirty and said more at the end. Very good stuff! And as I'm not a fan of the blunt nudity, I liked having the simulated sex without the close-ups of any naked body parts (save the chest).
This is my favorite Xplicit Films video and would definitely buy more such videos with a hot heroine, a classic-style costume, and this style of action. The only added detail I would have loved to see would have been a soaking of the heroine.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
kungfuandy
Neophyte
Neophyte

Usually the biggest factors for me are how hot the girl is and the quality of the costume. I only have a few defeated heroines videos and this one was one of them. If you make another with her I hope you use a better costume.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

kungfuandy wrote:Usually the biggest factors for me are how hot the girl is and the quality of the costume. I only have a few defeated heroines videos and this one was one of them. If you make another with her I hope you use a better costume.
Interesting... That costume was actually custom made for her and intentionally a bit more sexy and a 2-piece. It was done at a time when many fans were asking for sexier costumes with exposed stomachs like the Talon character on my PG site...
LtStrange
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I liked the costume and the KO parts. Especially when she is left KO on her belly at the end is very sexy. I also liked the very stylish camel toe she gets when the villain holds her from her back while she passes out.

It is one of the better ones but not the best one for me. I am still a big fan of the Red Flair Submits.
drzod
Henchman
Henchman

I was very excited for Crimson Climax because I loved Chloe in The Beast Unleashed. I loved her in the costume and to see her now going up against a male villain took this release up a notch. The sexual domination and multiple KOs make this one of my favorite DH videos. The final scene where she is laying face down and unconscious is just awesome.
Darkside
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I bought the film and liked it a lot. Like someone else commented the only thing I would have like to see different is the costume. I really like a one piece WW costume. I'd also like to see a scene where the heroine doesn't submit or is mind controlled(magic lasso) but rather is restrained and helpless to stop what's happening to her. The acting was well done. I usually prefer brunette WW but this actress was so hot ,it didn't really bother me. She would look good as a power girl or supergirl. Also those bare legs are a must.
Ninja J.
Henchman
Henchman

The answer is Chloe, or whatever her stage name is these days. She was the reason for me wanting the video and of course she delivered like always. To be honest, the video isn't even that great. Don't get me wrong, it's above an average vid but not anywhere near my top ten. I'd probably rate the video a 7/10 simply because of Chloe's performance. For me, Chloe makes the video. Without her, the video would probably be a 5/10 at best.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I would echo the last two comments. Chloe, or really any really attractive model, makes a video a buy for me if she is in sexual peril that is well acted. No nudity needed, simulated is fine (and somewhat preferred for me).
And a one piece WW outfit--no belly button visible type of top--is more attractive for me.
I think the video is a hit for the quality fight, the sexual element, and Chloe. After all, the buyers couldn't see the full scope of the video until after they bought it. The previews sold the video.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Elseph
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

sugarcoater wrote:Chloe, or really any really attractive model...The previews sold the video.

1. Hot Girl - Chloe is hot. Really hot.

2. Sexy Costume - The costumes look great on her, she just looks the part. Custom made quality costume that fit her so so well. The two-piece was a nice change from the usual catsuits, onesies & leotards and those tiny star-spangled panties with a permanent hint of cameltoe... wow!
As much as I love your original heroines, the recognizable Wonder-themed character did also have a pull, and that goes for her equally recognizable nerdy reporter-esque alter-ego too.
2a. Cameltoe - Why I also loved the Nightfox/Skyfox costume

3. Previous Appearances - Chloe had shown before how great she looked in costume with DH5 Beast Unleashed. She also showed how well she could act, and we also saw that ability playing another character as well in AoR 1.

4. Pre-transformation - Something that I've always loved about your videos is seeing the heroine before they transform. You could see from the previews that Chloe would take a bit of a beating, but also some groping and stripping even before the real action (post-transformation) had even begun, which was great! The skirt looked hot too!

5. Partial nudity, No Toys, No Dick - I love that the heroines are never fully naked for the sexual elements, which is key. Once out of the costume, they're just a normal girl. Just the star spangled panties were enough of a reminder of Chloe as a superheroine. I might be alone in this, but whilst I think topless scenes are great, I enjoyed that there was no D or P shown too. It was refreshing to see Red Menace do some hands-on groping and stimulation without any ridiculous toys or machines involved. I thought the scene of him rubbing Chloe's camel-toe over her panties was incredibly hot.

6. Back and forth fighting - This was no typical heroine video where the heroine puts up a brief fight, peaking within the first 10 minutes, before proceeding to get pummeled. This was going to be a tough battle with some to and fro, with both fighters refusing to go down easy.

7. Good Previews - The trailer for the video seemed unusually long, and was particularly good. Giving hints of the story, action, fight choreography and including big fetish elements with the low blows, various superpowers, cocky heroine taunting, groping, chloro etc. It was teasing, whilst giving you a decent taste, just made you want to see more! The screenshots were also great, showing many the elements involved, and they seemed to capture many of Chloe's different facial expressions in various situations perfectly! The low blow, low blow reaction jumped out especially for me as a low blow fan, but the heroine pose pictures looked epic too, Chloe nails the look of the eyes, poses and the pouts!

8. The villain - Not a massive factor compared to the above, but a villain that looks the part does add to the appeal. Red Menace looks like a proper super-villain. He's looks dangerous, he's fit, not obese, no lucha libre masks, less goofiness, and once you watch the episodes you realise he's cunning too and he can REALLY fight.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Kevlar wrote:8. The villain - Not a massive factor compared to the above, but a villain that looks the part does add to the appeal. Red Menace looks like a proper super-villain. He's looks dangerous, he's fit, not obese, no lucha libre masks, less goofiness, and once you watch the episodes you realise he's cunning too and he can REALLY fight.
Why, thank you! ;)