Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace Crowdfunding Campaign

The Home of Superheroine Underwater Peril films and other things
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

6crowdfundingad.png
6crowdfundingad.png (417.56 KiB) Viewed 10334 times
Good Evening, Folks. i hope all of you have having a wonderful and safe labor Day weekend. I'm very happy to announce that the script for Supergirl 6 has been accepted and that we have gotten the green light to move forward with the Supergirl VI fan film project...So I'm please to announce that once again WON YouTube Networks/Jimbo-FailExchange productions will be teaming up with MMP Studios once again to bring you the sixth installment of the Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series. The project is entitled "Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace. It stars Kaycee Anne as Supergirl & Linda Hines as "Evil" Superwoman and also a cameo appearance by Marc Walton as Marc Luthor. This is a non-profit YouTube Fan Film. This fan film installment is a combination of Superman, Superman 3 & 4, Speed The Movie and Alfred Hitchcock's North By Northwest..all rolled into one awesome parody peril fan film. before I tell you the plot of this installment and details on the crowdfunding campaign.
Let's talk about what non-water peril and underwater perils will be in this installment.

A couple of months ago..posted up a thread here on the forum asking for feedback and suggestion on what you would like to see in Supergirl 6..and many of you gave great suggestions and feedback and i'm happy to say that 90% of those suggestions of peril elements were incorporated into the script for this installment and accepted.

Here's the past thread of that post:
http://superheroineforum.com/viewtopic. ... 32#p106932

Now, here are the non-water and underwater peril elements that will be in Supergirl 6:
1) Punchout KO to her chin/face
1a) Back and forth fighting between Supergirl vs. Evil Superwoman
2) Underwater choking fight/Strangulation/Drowning
3) Chloroform KO
4) Gassing Attack/KO
5) Kryptonite rays from green light bulbs/Kryptonite necklace
6) red Kryptonite weakness
7) Intoxication (yep, Supergirl will end being intoxicated in the middle of this installment...which has never been done before to my knowledge in the superheroine peril film genre)
8) Chained Up/Bondage

As you can see..this installment will be heavy on peril elements..both non-water and underwater peril elements and its all thanks to your feedback and suggestions. now to tell you folks what this installment is about

Now, the plot of the story begins where Supergirl V left of. Marc Luthor now knows the true identity of Supergirl and has threaten to reveal it if she continued to pursuit him. The story flashes forward to months later..and Supergirl (Kaycee Anne) who is disguised as Jac Kent, mild mannered reporter for a great metropolitan newspaper...is doing everything she can to put Marc Luthor behind bars. but their is another mystery she's trying to solve and that is the disappearance of Agent I-270 aka Emily Nessbocker (Linda Hines). Where we last left off, Her body floating in the pool face down. Supergirl notified the authorities about Agent i-270..put when the cops got to Luthor's pool house..Nessbocker's body was no where in sight and either was Marc's presences as well. So months have past and Jac still can't find anything else on Marc and Nessbocker's whereabouts. But little does she know that back at Marc's pool house, Marc Luthor is finishing surgery fixing up Emily Nessbocker, but he has also does a lot of upgrading with her..to the point where she's the most unstoppable creature on the planet. Oh, yes..Marc has just created his own version of the girl of steel. Emily Nessbocker in the hands of Marc Luthor has become "Evil Superwoman" and that makes her, Marc Luthor's number #1 solution and weapon for finally destroying and killing Supergirl. But, Marc also has another deadly task already in progress. He has planted a nuclear C4 bomb on a commuter train heading into the city of Scarborough and is scheduled to detonated 15 minutes into the city and blow the city to kingdom come. His plan is to have Evil Superwoman become a major distraction to Supergirl and prevent her from stopping the train from exploding. The scary part about this...is that it works as Evil Superwoman goes toe to toe with Supergirl and eventually knocks her out to the point where it becomes to late to stop the train from destroy the city of Scarborough. Hours later, Supergirl wakes up and realizes that she is too late...but there is nothing to be done and she is now in the hands of both Marc Luthor and "Evil" Superwoman. The question is, what will Supergirl do? Will she be able to get out of the biggest jam of her life? Will she be able to escape the claws of death from "Evil" Superwoman? What happens next is a chain of events that you will not believe. From Supergirl fighting Evil Superowman & Marc Luthor and fighting for her life to survive..all at the same time. This installment will leave you on the edge of your seat and will feature more peril elements than ever before. From non-peril elements to underwater peril elements...this installment will have it all and will be the biggest "PERIL INSTALLMENT" in the series! What will happen when Supergirl & "EVIL" Superwoman confront each other & clash. Will Supergirl finally go face to face with Marc Luthor? Will Marc finally kill Supergirl and reveal her true identity? All these twists and turns and questions will be answered in this 6th installment of the Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series. One thing is for certain..this series will be changing dramatically right before very eyes. THE REVOLUTION IS NOW!!!!!

Now...The budget of this production is $1,550 when it comes to the cost of actress fees/production. That where you folks come in.
Now, you will have two options when it comes to donating/financial contribution to help get Supergirl VI fully funded:

1) You can send your donations/funds to the Supergirl VI Indiegogo Crowdfunding campaign by clicking/going to this link below:
http://igg.me/at/SupergirlVI/x/3169026

The last day To donate to the Supergirl VI Indiegogo campaign will be October 25th @ 2:59AM Eastern Time/October 24th @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. That's 49 days from Tonight.

2) You can send your donations/contribution directly to my Paypal account/address which is [email protected]
(the reason for this paypal option is because of indiegogo's new policy to send the funds to my paypal account 15 business days after the campaign ends and that would most likely push back things. Mind you, the Indiegogo campaign is connected directly to my paypal account. If any of you decide to send your donations directly to my paypal address..make sure you sent it under " Send Money to family or friends" that way you won't have to pay a fee for send/wiring the money to my paypal address. This paypal option will also come in handy just in case the indiegogo campaign doesn't extend after deadline, and if you still want to donate to the project even after the crowdfunding campaign ended..you can send your donation/contribution directly to my paypal address of [email protected]) Now, if your not comfortable with sending your contribution directly to my paypal address..you can send it to the project crowdfunding campaign but remember, the deadline is October 25th @ 2:59AM Eastern Time/October 26th @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. That's 49 days from Tonight.. Remember like always....if we reach our goal quick in the crowdfunding campaign, Then, the quicker the project will be developed and done. But, I could really use your assistants and some support for this project.
100% of the money donated via paypal/indiegogo all goes directly to the Supergirl 6 fan Film project.

Now, what do you get out of donating/contributing to this fan film installment. Well...you get all of your peril elements that you've requested and suggested come to life on your computer/youtube screen.

So, once again me and my fellow writers/project who run this series will begin to save up and will continue to do that just in case we don't hit the mark of funds we want to reach in this crowdfunding campaign. But, like always....if we reach our goal quick in the crowdfunding campaign, Then, the quicker the project will be developed and done. But, I could really use your assistants and some support for this project. We are targeting November/Early December for this fan film project to be filmed..so your financial contributions will be a Big Help to get this fan film installment moving. I know a lot of folks have enjoyed watching all 5 installments of this series and our first installment of our spin off series, free on YouTube and in order for us to continue making more installments to the series, we need your financial support and we can definitely use your financial help & support. Your financial support is always greatly appreciated.

Now, if we are not able to get this fan film installment on time. then, this fan film will mostly be postponed/pushed back to early 2016..which is something we hope will not occur. So again, help get Supergirl 6 fully funded..so the ball can start rolling in November or Early December!

Now, if you have any questions.

Email me: [email protected] or pm me here at the forum

For more info and updates on this project in the work or to give your opinions...leave your replies here or on our facebook page or at the superheroine forum.
Here's the link to the "Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace" Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlEndurance

There will be updates throughout this process. So keep and eye out!
6supergirldrowningad.png
6supergirldrowningad.png (417.29 KiB) Viewed 10334 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

The budget of this production is $1,550 when it comes to the cost of actress fees/production. That where you folks come in.
Now, you will have two options when it comes to donating/financial contribution to help get Supergirl VI fully funded:

1) You can send your donations/funds to the Supergirl VI Indiegogo Crowdfunding campaign by clicking/going to this link below:

The last day To donate to the Supergirl VI Indiegogo campaign will be October 25th @ 2:59AM Eastern Time/October 24th @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. That's 49 days from Tonight.

2) You can send your donations/contribution directly to my Paypal account/address which is [email protected]
(the reason for this paypal option is because of indiegogo's new policy to send the funds to my paypal account 15 business days after the campaign ends and that would most likely push back things. Mind you, the Indiegogo campaign is connected directly to my paypal account. If any of you decide to send your donations directly to my paypal address..make sure you sent it under " Send Money to family or friends" that way you won't have to pay a fee for send/wiring the money to my paypal address. This paypal option will also come in handy just in case the indiegogo campaign doesn't extend after deadline, and if you still want to donate to the project even after the crowdfunding campaign ended..you can send your donation/contribution directly to my paypal address of [email protected]) Now, if your not comfortable with sending your contribution directly to my paypal address..you can send it to the project crowdfunding campaign but remember, the deadline is October 25th @ 2:59AM Eastern Time/October 26th @ 11:59PM Pacific Time. That's 49 days from Tonight.. Remember like always....if we reach our goal quick in the crowdfunding campaign, Then, the quicker the project will be developed and done. But, I could really use your assistants and some support for this project.

100% of the money donated via paypal/indiegogo all goes directly to the Supergirl 6 fan Film project.

Now, what do you get out of donating/contributing to this fan film installment. Well...you get all of your peril elements that you've requested and suggested come to life on your computer/youtube screen.

So, once again me and my fellow writers/project who run this series will begin to save up and will continue to do that just in case we don't hit the mark of funds we want to reach in this crowdfunding campaign. But, like always....if we reach our goal quick in the crowdfunding campaign, Then, the quicker the project will be developed and done. But, I could really use your assistants and some support for this project. We are targeting November/Early December for this fan film project to be filmed..so your financial contributions will be a Big Help to get this fan film installment moving. I know a lot of folks have enjoyed watching all 5 installments of this series and our first installment of our spin off series, free on YouTube and in order for us to continue making more installments to the series, we need your financial support and we can definitely use your financial help & support. Your financial support is always greatly appreciated.

Now, if we are not able to get this fan film installment on time. then, this fan film will mostly be postponed/pushed back to early 2016..which is something we hope will not occur. So again, help get Supergirl 6 fully funded..so the ball can start rolling in November or Early December!

Now, if you have any questions.

Email me: [email protected] or pm me here

For more info and updates on this project in the work or to give your opinions...leave your replies here or on our facebook page or at the superheroine forum.
Here's the link to the "Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace" Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlEndurance

There will be updates "ON THIS THREAD ONLY" throughout this process and on how the funding is going and where we stand. So keep and eye out.
6crowdfundingad.png
6crowdfundingad.png (417.56 KiB) Viewed 9762 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Here is some Supergirl VI: THE QUEST FOR PEACE fan film Movie Poster Art I just created today and others I created a couple of weeks ago....
supergirl6posterhand.png
supergirl6posterhand.png (1.43 MiB) Viewed 10208 times
supergirl6comicbookposter.png
supergirl6comicbookposter.png (2 MiB) Viewed 10208 times
Supergirl6evilsuperwomanlooksgoodposter.png
Supergirl6evilsuperwomanlooksgoodposter.png (950.74 KiB) Viewed 10208 times
supergirl6goodvs.evilposter.png
supergirl6goodvs.evilposter.png (1.38 MiB) Viewed 10208 times
supergirl6hitchcockposter.png
supergirl6hitchcockposter.png (839.59 KiB) Viewed 10208 times
Supergirl6insideveryheroposter.png
Supergirl6insideveryheroposter.png (1.25 MiB) Viewed 10208 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

supergirl6stuggleposter.png
supergirl6stuggleposter.png (1.25 MiB) Viewed 10206 times
supergirl6profileposter.png
supergirl6profileposter.png (1.06 MiB) Viewed 10206 times
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

Hi Jim, I have sone questions that I am sure sone members are looking to answers as well, that's why I am posting them here;
1) What kind of uniform will the "Evil Superwoman?" wearing?
2)Who is going to be knocked out by chloroform?
3)Who is going to be knocked out by gas?
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

RL11 wrote:Hi Jim, I have sone questions that I am sure sone members are looking to answers as well, that's why I am posting them here;
1) What kind of uniform will the "Evil Superwoman?" wearing?
2)Who is going to be knocked out by chloroform?
3)Who is going to be knocked out by gas?
:supes: Hello again, RL11. These are very good Questions..I'll answer to question 2 and 3 first and that is that Supergirl will be the one that is attacked and KO'd by both Chloroform and Gas.

And finally to answer question 1, This is what "Evil" Superwoman costume will look like that Linda Hines will be wearing in Supergirl VI.
2015-New-Superman-Maroon-and-Gray-Spandex-Superman-Costume.jpg
2015-New-Superman-Maroon-and-Gray-Spandex-Superman-Costume.jpg (80.74 KiB) Viewed 10061 times
Don't let the photo of the costume fool you. this costume is designed to fit both men and women and since Linda Hines is well build, this costume should fit her perfectly. And the costume fits the evil superwoman logo which has the maroon colored background mixed with Grey/yellow "S" shield and myself and my writers feels that this is the best kind of costume that symbolizes darkness..so that's why we decided to go with it. We have already begun to purchase the costumes and props for this fan film installment and we should start to receive them in October.

Anyway, I hope I answered your questions to the best of my ability, RL11 and hope to hear from you soon. I know that this is the installment your looking forward to. :) :supes:
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

Is there any KO's with Evil Superwoman?
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

RL11 wrote:Is there any KO's with Evil Superwoman?
Yes..there is a KO scene with Evil Superwoman towards the end of the movie.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Here another movie poster art that took a week for me to make..it wasn't easy to put to together..but here it is.
supergirl6bombaftermathposter.png
supergirl6bombaftermathposter.png (1.89 MiB) Viewed 9903 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

We just received our first contribution to the Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace Underwater Peril fan Film Crowdfunding Campaign. We received a contribution of $25.00 to the fan film's indiegogo campaign, which means that the project now needs $1,525 to be fully funded. Their are 37 days left in the fan film project's donation campaign.
To help get this fan film project fully funded and off the ground... send your donations/funds to the Supergirl VI Indiegogo Crowdfunding campaign by clicking/going to this link below:

The last day To donate to the Supergirl VI Indiegogo campaign will be October 25th @ 2:59AM Eastern Time/October 24th @ 11:59PM Pacific Time.

Or you can send your donations/contribution directly to my Paypal account/address which is [email protected]

Remember, if we reach our goal quick in the crowdfunding campaign, Then, the quicker the project will be developed and done. But, I could really use your assistants and some support for this project. We are targeting November/Early December for this fan film project to be filmed..so your financial contributions will be a Big Help to get this fan film installment fully funded and moving on time.
1,525postersupergirl6.png
1,525postersupergirl6.png (1.04 MiB) Viewed 9674 times
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

Are you going to post the script like you did before?
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

RL11 wrote:Are you going to post the script like you did before?
Good Morning, RL 111. To answer your question...I'm not really sure at this time...because I did that before with the Twilight Zone Supergirl film and it didn't fair too well here on the forum. One of the members of the forum named Avenger thought that I shouldn't of 'reveal the whole script '..but give the fans a basic idea aka (Summary) of what the story is about, to hopefully generate some interest and excitement, and ultimately --funding for the movie. I also don't want to give too much away because a lot of the action begins in the beginning of this installment.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Update: Hello again. Just to give you guys a heads up..We have order both costumes for the Supergirl 6 Underwater Peril fan Film project and also have begun to order some of the props as well. So..as soon as I get both costumes..i will then begin to post up photos of the costumes and props. So stay tune for that..i will mostly likely begin to receive everything in the month of October.

BTW, I will give you guys an update on The crowdfunding campaign for Supergirl 6 Fan Film project on Thursday.

In The meantime, i made some more movie posters artwork for "Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace" Fan Film..I posted these on the project's facebook page and my deviantart page as well.
supergirlVItransitionmovieposter.png
supergirlVItransitionmovieposter.png (2.39 MiB) Viewed 9663 times
supergirlVItransition2movieposter.png
supergirlVItransition2movieposter.png (2.09 MiB) Viewed 9663 times
supergirlVIcarpickingupmovieposter.png
supergirlVIcarpickingupmovieposter.png (1.9 MiB) Viewed 9663 times
supergirl6supermanparamountparodymovieposter.png
supergirl6supermanparamountparodymovieposter.png (1.42 MiB) Viewed 9663 times
supergirl-supermanparamountposterparodymovieposter.png
supergirl-supermanparamountposterparodymovieposter.png (1.25 MiB) Viewed 9663 times
If you have any questions or want to leave feedback, feel free to leave your comments and question in the comment section or you can pm me as well here on the forum.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

:supes: 30 DAYS LEFT!!! :supes:
$1,525 IS NEEDED FOR THE SUPERGIRL VI UNDERWATER PERIL FAN FILM INSTALLMENT TO BE FULLY FUNDED!!!!

So far, we only have a total of $25.00 in the fan film project's donation campaign. We still have long ways to go. To help get this fan film project fully funded and off the ground... send your donations/funds to the Supergirl VI Indiegogo Crowdfunding campaign by clicking/going to this link below:

The last day To donate to the Supergirl VI Indiegogo campaign will be October 25th @ 2:59AM Eastern Time/October 24th @ 11:59PM Pacific Time.

Remember, if we reach our goal quick in the crowdfunding campaign, Then, the quicker the project will be developed and done. But, I could really use your assistants and some support for this project. We are targeting November/Early December for this fan film project to be filmed..so your financial contributions will be a Big Help to get this fan film installment fully funded and moving on time.
30daysleft.png
30daysleft.png (950.16 KiB) Viewed 9591 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

:supes: UPDATE :supes: : Props for the Supergirl 6 underwater peril fan film project are beginning to come in. So far, 3 props for Supergirl VI have come this week..here they are:

1) Red cloth (for chloroform KO scene)
2) Kryptonite Necklace (The Kryptonite rock glows/lights up)
3) Syringe
DSC02800.png
DSC02800.png (580.25 KiB) Viewed 9579 times
More props and costume for Supergirl VI Fan Film should be arriving in the coming days and weeks..
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ATTENTION: We Just Received two more props for Supergirl 6 today in the mail. The 2 Supergirl costumes (Good & Evil) should arrive between today and 2 weeks from now. Plus more props to come as well. So stay tuned!
DSC02803.JPG
DSC02803.JPG (125.48 KiB) Viewed 9509 times
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Jimbo,

Glad to hear things are moving along in the props department. Hope things pick up in the fundraising soon.

I know I've mentioned this before but red kryptonite does NOT conventionally weaken Kryptonians, instead it usually subjects them to strange uncontrollable physical transformations of some sort. You continually show red kryptonite beams in your weakening scenes and it always drags my attention away from things.

As always, good luck. I can't wait for this next episode. It's packed with requested goodies by many on this forum. I hope they support it.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:Jimbo,

Glad to hear things are moving along in the props department. Hope things pick up in the fundraising soon.

I know I've mentioned this before but red kryptonite does NOT conventionally weaken Kryptonians, instead it usually subjects them to strange uncontrollable physical transformations of some sort. You continually show red kryptonite beams in your weakening scenes and it always drags my attention away from things.

As always, good luck. I can't wait for this next episode. It's packed with requested goodies by many on this forum. I hope they support it.
:supes: Hello again & Thanks, Doc. Now, I do understand where you're coming from with the red kryptonite..but i want it to change it up a bit and it will certainly be changed in a dramatic way in Supergirl 6. you may remember that in Superman 2. Superman has his powers taken away thanks to him going in a chamber and red kyptonite rays strip him of his powers. in Supergirl 6..the red kyptonite will be used to strip Supergirl 6 of her powers indefinitely in this fan film installment.

I will continue to keep you updates on the props and costumes.

As for the crowdfunding..its has only received $25 and needs $1,525 to be fully funded. So we still have a long ways to go and just like you Doc...I hope it picks up soon. the target date to get this project filmed is November. Now, if the crowdfunding doesn't pick up soon or get fully funded...then i'm afraid it that Supergirl 6 will be severely delayed to most likely 2016, which i know..nobody wants to happen and it will push back future projects. My goal was to complete 3 fan films in one year and I certainly hope myself and my crew can accomplish that, but we need the fans of the series support and contributions.

Anyway, I will keep you, Doc and everyone here on the forum..up to date on the process of Supergirl 6 crowdfunding and costume/props updates. :supes:
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Don't take this the wrong way, as I'm really not trying to be rude, but I have to ask: Why did you buy a red cloth if it's just going to be used to chloroform her? Why not use a dish or bath towel or something similar that you might already have around the house? Or does it have to be red? And another pair of fake glasses? Don't you already have them? To me, these are unnecessary expenses that are just cutting into your already limited funds....just wondering why you keep buying some of the same stuff over again? The colored light bulbs you can get at Home Depot or Lowe's so I hope you didn't actually have those shipped to you! Anyway, just my observations.....
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:Don't take this the wrong way, as I'm really not trying to be rude, but I have to ask: Why did you buy a red cloth if it's just going to be used to chloroform her? Why not use a dish or bath towel or something similar that you might already have around the house? Or does it have to be red? And another pair of fake glasses? Don't you already have them? To me, these are unnecessary expenses that are just cutting into your already limited funds....just wondering why you keep buying some of the same stuff over again? The colored light bulbs you can get at Home Depot or Lowe's so I hope you didn't actually have those shipped to you! Anyway, just my observations.....
hello avenger...i'll answer these questions to the best of my ability. MMP keeps all of the props and costumes after film and puts all of the props and costume that are used from the last films are put in storage for recording. The red cloth is a bath towel and it will be used to chloroform her and I want it to be red so it can stick out. Everyone always uses a white clothed and I want it to be different and have it stick out. As for the glasses, they cost only 5 bucks (really not a waste of money and besides...all the props and costumes are put into storage for MMP records) and green light bulbs were shipped to me and cost the same as they would over at home depot with no shipping and handling cost. Also, all of the props we have ordered we brought with Amazon gift code. the only thing we spend money on was for the 2 costumes and the glasses/light blub. We always buy the costumes/props first before we launch the crowdfunding campaign. Again, we never use funds that have been donated to the project's crowdfunding campaign to use to buy props/costumes....all of the funds (100% of the funds donated to the project's crowdfunding campaign) goes directly to MMP Studios for actress fees and production costs. (We never use the crowdfunding money for props and costumes) We have always used whatever money me and partners have saved up/amazon gift codes to buy the costumes and props.
Last edited by jimbobklyn5 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Ok, thanks for clarifying and best of luck going forward
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:Ok, thanks for clarifying and best of luck going forward
Thanks, avenger. We can use some luck.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ATTENTION: We Just Received The Supergirl Costume (For Kaycee Anne) In The mail today. We are expecting to receive the "Evil Superwoman" costume (For Linda Hines) within the next 2 weeks in the mail as well. So here is what we have so far for the Supergirl 6 fan Film project. More to come in the coming days and weeks ahead.
DSC02804.JPG
DSC02804.JPG (144.84 KiB) Viewed 9390 times
DSC02805.JPG
DSC02805.JPG (124.86 KiB) Viewed 9390 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

24 DAYS LEFT!!! TIME IS GOING FAST!
$1,525 IS NEEDED FOR THE SUPERGIRL VI UNDERWATER PERIL FAN FILM INSTALLMENT TO BE FULLY FUNDED!!!!

So far, we only have a total of $25.00 in the fan film project's donation campaign.
We still have long ways to go. To help get this fan film project fully funded and off the ground... send your donations/funds to the Supergirl VI Indiegogo Crowdfunding campaign by clicking/going to this link below:

If you have any questions or want to get in contact with me..email me at: [email protected]
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

We just received our second contribution to the Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace Underwater Peril fan Film Crowdfunding Campaign. We received a contribution of $25.00 to the fan film's indiegogo campaign, which means that we have a total of $50 and the fan film project now needs $1,500 to be fully funded. Their are 23 days left in the fan film project's donation campaign.
To help get this fan film project fully funded and off the ground... send your donations/funds to the Supergirl VI Indiegogo Crowdfunding campaign by clicking/going to this link below:

Or you can send your donations/contribution directly to my Paypal account/address which is [email protected]

supergirlunderwaterposepostermed.png
supergirlunderwaterposepostermed.png (374.79 KiB) Viewed 9258 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ATTENTION!!!
We just received our third contribution to the Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace Underwater Peril fan Film Crowdfunding Campaign. We received a contribution of $30.00 to the fan film's indiegogo campaign, which means that we have a total of $80 and the fan film project now needs $1,470 to be fully funded. Their are 23 days left in the fan film project's donation campaign.

supergirl6posterpromothumbsupmed.png
supergirl6posterpromothumbsupmed.png (418.32 KiB) Viewed 9245 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ATTENTION: The "Evil Superwoman" Costume that will be worn by Linda Hines, has Arrived! So now..we are are set when it comes to the costume department for Supergirl VI. So here is what we have so far for the Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace Underwater Peril Fan Film project. So, now we await to receive the remain props we have ordered and we hope to have them all within the next 2 weeks. So, there is more to come in the coming days and weeks ahead. So, Stay tuned!
DSC02816.JPG
DSC02816.JPG (135.85 KiB) Viewed 9035 times
DSC02817.JPG
DSC02817.JPG (138.07 KiB) Viewed 9035 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

UPDATE: The Fog Machine with the Fog Liquid (For the Gassing Attack/KO scene in Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace Underwater Peril fan Film project) Has Just arrived. So, now we await to receive the remaining props we have ordered and we hope to have them all within the next 2 weeks. So, there is more to come in the coming days and weeks ahead. So, Stay tuned!
DSC02818.JPG
DSC02818.JPG (133.45 KiB) Viewed 9023 times
DSC02819.JPG
DSC02819.JPG (138.67 KiB) Viewed 9023 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! 14 DAYS LEFT! SUPERGIRL VI film project now needs $1,470 to be fully funded.
To help get this fan film project fully funded and off the ground.. send your donations/funds to the Supergirl VI Indiegogo Crowdfunding campaign by clicking/going to this link below:

Now, many of you have asked what will happen once the deadline passes for the Supergirl 6 Indiegogo Crowdfunding Campiagn and it's not fully funded and would we keep other options open. Well, the fan film project will definitely be delayed if that happens...But the answer would be YES...we would have another option for people to contribute/donate to the Supergirl 6 fan film project and that would be through paypal.

You can send your donations/contribution directly to my Paypal account/address which is [email protected] during the indiegogo crowdfunding campaign and afterwards. Obviously, we would like to get this fully funded and soon as possible before the deadline hits. if you elect to send your contribution to me via paypal..makes sure..you send it under "send money to friends and family" so no fee would be charged to you and mo fees are deducted at all.

Once again...Remember, if we reach our goal quick in the crowdfunding campaign, Then, the quicker the project will be developed and done. But, I could really use your assistants and some support for this project. We are targeting November/Early December for this fan film project to be filmed..so your financial contributions will be a Big Help to get this fan film installment fully funded and moving on time.
Supergirl614daysleft.png
Supergirl614daysleft.png (1.34 MiB) Viewed 8977 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

oneweekleft.png
oneweekleft.png (976.76 KiB) Viewed 8932 times
ATTENTION FANS!....ONE WEEK LEFT! TO GET SUPERGIRL VI FUNDED!!!!!
We've only collected $80.00 in the fan film project's crowdfunding campaign. Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace Fan Film still needs $1,470 to be fully funded! To help get this fan film project fully funded and off the ground.. send your donations/funds to the Supergirl VI Indiegogo Crowdfunding campaign by clicking/going to this link below:

The last day To donate to the Supergirl VI Indiegogo campaign will be Next Saturday @ 11:59PM Pacific Time/Next Sunday @ 2:59AM Eastern Time.

Now, many of you have asked what will happen once the deadline passes for the Supergirl 6 Indiegogo Crowdfunding Campaign and it's not fully funded and would we keep other options open. Well, the fan film project will definitely be delayed if that happens...But the answer would be YES...we would have another option for people to contribute/donate to the Supergirl 6 fan film project and that would be through paypal.

You can send your donations/contribution directly to my Paypal account/address which is [email protected] during the indiegogo crowdfunding campaign and afterwards. Obviously, we would like to get this fully funded and soon as possible before the deadline hits. if you elect to send your contribution to me via paypal..makes sure..you send it under "send money to friends and family" so no fee would be charged to you and mo fees are deducted at all.

Once again...Remember, if we reach our goal quick in the crowdfunding campaign, Then, the quicker the project will be developed and done. But, I could really use your assistants and some support for this project. We are targeting November/Early December for this fan film project to be filmed..so your financial contributions will be a Big Help to get this fan film installment fully funded and moving on time.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ATTENTION!
We just received another contribution of $20.00 for the Supergirl VI Underwater Peril Fan Film, which means we have collected a total of $100.00. Now, Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace Fan Film still needs $1,450 to be fully funded! To help get this fan film project fully funded and off the ground.. send your donations/funds to the Supergirl VI Indiegogo Crowdfunding campaign by clicking/going to this link below:

The last day To donate to the Supergirl VI Indiegogo campaign will be This Saturday @ 11:59PM Pacific Time/This Sunday @ 2:59AM Eastern Time.

Now, many of you have asked what will happen once the deadline passes for the Supergirl 6 Indiegogo Crowdfunding Campaign and it's not fully funded and would we keep other options open. Well, the fan film project will definitely be delayed if that happens...But the answer would be YES...we would have another option for people to contribute/donate to the Supergirl 6 fan film project and that would be through paypal.

jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ATTENTION: We have received two more props form the Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace Underwater Peril Fan Film. We are waiting for the final 3 props for the fan film to arrive in the mail.
12144931_484708368399074_4892819613049438494_n.jpg
12144931_484708368399074_4892819613049438494_n.jpg (64.94 KiB) Viewed 8876 times
In The Meantime, there are only 3 DAYS LEFT IN SUPERGIRL VI FAN FILM CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN. So far the campaign has only raised $100. The project needs $1,450 to be fully funded. To help get this fan film project fully funded and off the ground.. send your donations/funds to the Supergirl VI Indiegogo Crowdfunding campaign by clicking/going to this link below:

The last day To donate to the Supergirl VI Indiegogo campaign will be This Saturday @ 11:59PM Pacific Time/This Sunday @ 2:59AM Eastern Time. But, like always....if we reach our goal quick in the crowdfunding campaign, Then, the quicker the project will be developed and done. But, I could really use your assistants and some support for this project. We are targeting November/Early December for this fan film project to be filmed..so your financial contributions will be a Big Help to get this fan film installment moving. I know a lot of folks have enjoyed watching all 5 installments of this series and our first installment of our spin off series, free on YouTube and in order for us to continue making more installments to the series, we need your financial support and we can definitely use your financial help & support. Your financial support is always greatly appreciated.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

37 HOURS LEFT IN THE SUPERGIRL 6 INDIEGOGO CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN! So far..we have only collected a total of $100.00. Now, Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace Fan Film still needs $1,450 to be fully funded! To help get this fan film project fully funded and off the ground.. send your donations/funds to the Supergirl VI Indiegogo Crowdfunding campaign by clicking/going to this link below:

The last day To donate to the Supergirl VI Indiegogo campaign will be This Saturday @ 11:59PM Pacific Time/This Sunday @ 2:59AM Eastern Time.

you also have the option of sending your donations/contribution directly to my paypal address which is [email protected], before and ESPECIALLY after the crowdfunding campaign ends this weekend.
37hoursleft.png
37hoursleft.png (1.39 MiB) Viewed 8864 times
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

12187688_485366334999944_1294837578182982724_n.jpg
12187688_485366334999944_1294837578182982724_n.jpg (123.6 KiB) Viewed 8852 times
5 HOURS TO GO!!!! in the Supergirl 6 Underwater Peril fan Film crowdfunding campaign....we have only collected a total of $100.00. Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace Fan Film still needs $1,450 to be fully funded! If we don't get the amount of funds needed to get this film fully funded, Then Supergirl VI Fan Film will be delayed until the film is fully funded. To help get this fan film project fully funded and off the ground.. send your donations/funds to the Supergirl VI Indiegogo Crowdfunding campaign by clicking/going to this link below:

The last day To donate to the Supergirl VI Indiegogo campaign will be Tonight @ 11:59PM Pacific Time/2:59AM Eastern Time.

Meanwhile, the option of sending your donations/contribution directly via paypal to my paypal address which is [email protected], WILL REMAIN THE ONLY OPTION TO SEND YOUR DONATIONS/CONTRIBUTIONS & WILL REMAIN OPEN after the crowdfunding campaign ends this weekend. THE PAYPAL OPTION WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL THE FAN FILM IS FULLY FUNDED!!!!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ATTENTION: We have received two more props for the Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace Underwater Peril Fan Film. We are waiting for the final prop for the fan film to arrive in the mail and it should arrive by November 23rd.
DSC02852.JPG
DSC02852.JPG (134.48 KiB) Viewed 8736 times
In The Meantime, just a reminder that due to us being short on funding, the 6th installment of the WON YouTube/MMP Studios Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series installment entitled "Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace" starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl & Linda Hines as "Evil" Superwoman is officially delayed.

Now this fan film/custom video's budget is a total of $1,550 and So far, all we only have received in the crowdfunding of $100.00 and that means that we are $1,450 short..so with that..this fan film project is delayed. Now, just to let you folks know...the project is not canned..it is just delayed. If you are one of those people who want to contribute to the Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace project via paypal, my paypal address is [email protected].

Now, In the coming weeks...We hope to announce and give some good news on the funding situation for Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace Underwater Peril Fan Film Installment, starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl and Linda Hines as "Evil" Superwoman". This upcoming fan film project is the sixth installment of WON YouTube/MMP Studios Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series

We are currently targeting December for this fan film to be filmed...So once again, We hope to announce and give some good news on the funding situation for Supergirl VI: The Quest For Peace Underwater Peril Fan Film Installment. Once everything is set, official and set in stone..we will make that announcement..so STAY TUNED!

Return to “WON/Jimbo-FailExchange Productions”